Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm also rather tonight with nothing to do. I have nothing to drink, knew there was something I forgot to buy last night.

Got any juice in the fridge that's past its prime? That'll work.

I'm pissed because the two gallons of mead that I started back in September turned to vinegar because I didn't pay enough attention to it. Now I had to buy a $12 bottle for the celebration tomorrow. :mad:

But it does make some tasty vinegar, I must say.

Everything gets wrapped except the Santa gifts proper, which are taken out of their boxes. Just tell your DH that women are the tradition keepers, so whatever you say goes.

You make a good DH. The DW is always right :D My Mom is here and she backs me. Hell...wheredya think I learned it from?! :) My DH was raised by wolves ~LOL

The views here are at 241,somn...its the 241 part that gets me ;)

p.s. I was just blown more shit tonight about liking Moz and meeting people thru the internet. :mad:

Got any juice in the fridge that's past its prime? That'll work.

I'm pissed because the two gallons of mead that I started back in September turned to vinegar because I didn't pay enough attention to it. Now I had to buy a $12 bottle for the celebration tomorrow. :mad:

But it does make some tasty vinegar, I must say.

That would be nasty. I've searched thought I still had some Baileys left but guess I finished that too.

The views here are at 241,somn...its the 241 part that gets me ;)

What?

p.s. I was just blown more shit tonight about liking Moz and meeting people thru the internet. :mad:

Well, it's not exactly normal, is it? ;) At least you have us, who support and encourage your Moz "problem."

That would be nasty. I've searched thought I still had some Baileys left but guess I finished that too.

There's always Listerine.

One of my best friends just called me to tell me that she met David Hasselhoff while he was buying black Calvin Klein underwear at Macy's in Hawaii. Apparently there was a crowd of about 50 people standing there watching "The Hoff" shop for his manties!!! He was telling his daughter they had to hurry up because they had to go to church or else "they were going to hell!" :eek:

I'm still giggling about it because my friend is a dork and asked the poor man for a pic while he was standing at the cash register with undies in hand. He was very nice and obliged.

yuletide cheese!

love

Grim

last time i was here was my birthday. that was :o before the summer...
how has everything here been... if anyone remembers me.
nice to be back in the off tropics.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom