Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I LOVE this song soooo much.Its strange that i could love something so different to Morrissey but I do.:)

Well, I like a lot of things different to Moz but they're still within the same general genre, classical is very new to me at the moment and I'm liking what I hear.

Classical music is very beautiful.

I didn't know you were a fan.

Beautiful indeed. A song has real power when the music can bring tears to your eyes without you even understanding the words. I wasn't a fan, in fact I have never really listened to classical music before, but Bocelli caught my attention and now I am going to seek out some more classical tracks :)

Well, I like a lot of things different to Moz but they're still within the same general genre, classical is very new to me at the moment and I'm liking what I hear.

Beautiful indeed. A song has real power when the music can bring tears to your eyes without you even understanding the words. I wasn't a fan, in fact I have never really listened to classical music before, but Bocelli caught my attention and now I am going to seek out some more classical tracks :)
I rather enjoy classical music actually. Useful for hyperactive children at school :D

Having tested very little of either Barat or Doherty's post-Libs output, I was listening to Dirty Pretty Things' 'Waterloo to Anywhere' this morning, stumbled upon a song called "Last of the Small Town Playboys". Now I know they like Moz but, come on...:p

Having tested very little of either Barat or Doherty's post-Libs output, I was listening to Dirty Pretty Things' 'Waterloo to Anywhere' this morning, stumbled upon a song called "Last of the Small Town Playboys". Now I know they like Moz but, come on...:p
Still don't like it though :p

I read (a great way to start a post) that he hadn't even heard of that song but i can't believe that

as a present i would like a trip to somewhere like Australia so i can do the sit-in-the-cage-and-wait-for-a-great-white-to-show-up tour. sweeeeet. that would be a cool shark themed gift.

What the hell kinda present is shark themed?

Shark costume?

Swimming with sharks?

Shark meal for two?

some of my presents included :
Remote Control shark that goes underwater.
Shark's Tooth Necklace
Hand Made Clay Shark
Hand Made Shark Badge
Shark Snaps Game
Shark Plush Toy
2 Hand Carved Wooden Shark Ornaments

I know it's really serious....

Shark's Tooth Necklace
Hand Made Clay Shark
Hand Made Shark Badge
Shark Snaps Game
Shark Plush Toy

Well, if your into that sort of thing, then i guess it would be pretty awesome indeed.
Shark tooth necklace sounds quite cool.

This thread moves WAY to fast. I'm still waiting for Kewpie to answer the question i asked about an hour ago which is now about 5 pages back.

Shark's Tooth Necklace
Hand Made Clay Shark
Hand Made Shark Badge
Shark Snaps Game
Shark Plush Toy

you do like sharks..that is quite sweet:)

gooooodnight! its too late for young rob

goodnight Mr Neville.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom