Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Is it just me that finds the supposed hunk, "Mickey" on the Head and Shoulders shampoo advert distinctly unattractive?

He's a manky square-faced ponce

Don't you talk about Mickey like that :mad: :p

he reminds me of Roger Waters.
floyd49.jpg

rogerrules.jpg

i ate pink flod

English isn't Kewpie's first language, so I don't think it's fair to make fun of grammatical mistakes.

I only did that b/c she flipped out on Judge for no reason. she tends to do that alot and I dont think THAT's fair.

edit: i didnt make fun of her anyway. i just corrected her.

Last edited:
I only did that b/c she flipped out on Judge for no reason. she tends to do that alot and I dont think THAT's fair.

edit: i didnt make fun of her anyway. i just corrected her.

god sake women....it moderating, it a tough job....it gets to you, she needs understanding. Moderators are only human too. They need TLC. May be, just may be, she was having a tough day with searching threads about Morrissey's left knee cap and want to find that one link. Then someone just might go use the wrong adjective or adverb or something....and it utterly spoils EVERYTHING!

you people make me mad!
3vm.gif

god sake women....it moderating, it a tough job....it gets to you, she needs understanding. Moderators are only human too. They need TLC. May be, just may be, she was having a tough day with searching threads about Morrissey's left knee cap and want to find that one link. Then someone just might go use the wrong adjective or adverb or something....and it utterly spoils EVERYTHING!

you people make me mad!
3vm.gif

hahaha. i'm sorry. you're right explory. I'll try to be more understanding next time. :p

hahaha. i'm sorry. you're right explory. I'll try to be more understanding next time. :p

don't laugh at me women, this is serious.....why doesn't anyone take me serious....i'm a serious person, am a MAN (ask my mum) I'm a serious man...bloody Americans, it's always "let me tell you something" "Have a nice day" or "awesome".
makes me mad...

mad0233.gif

anyway, have a really nice sunday:)

TTFN​
sicksmiley1.gif

You say that like it is a bad thing.

In his case, I'm sure it is. It makes me want to write a sad little childrens' story; "Mickey the Ugly Whore". Somebody shoots his mother on page 26 and then the Head and Shoulders fairy curses him.

"Why can't I be just moderately promiscuous like the rest of the boys in the village?" he sobs, groping for the underpants he hasn't won since Tuesday.

"You can, my child." replies the fairy with a smirk. "But there's a price...."

"I know. Thirty bob and a bag of chips, but I'll do you for 27 'n' 6 seeing as you're a regular."

I think this could be that elusive best-seller I've always wanted to write. ;)

In his case, I'm sure it is. It makes me want to write a sad little childrens' story; "Mickey the Ugly Whore". Somebody shoots his mother on page 26 and then the Head and Shoulders fairy curses him.

"Why can't I be just moderately promiscuous like the rest of the boys in the village?" he sobs, groping for the underpants he hasn't won since Tuesday.

"You can, my child." replies the fairy with a smirk. "But there's a price...."

"I know. Thirty bob and a bag of chips, but I'll do you for 27 'n' 6 seeing as you're a regular."

I think this could be that elusive best-seller I've always wanted to write. ;)

yes very "elusive"!

000200D6.gif

Good morning, young man. :) I'm just having a peaceful first cup of tea before waking up my various offspring for school.

hello dear...off i pop to dress and stuff and sleep on a bus before work..u have a good day, writing dirty stories and knitting dolls:)

TTFN
357290b4.gif

*sigh* I so upset
i think i would be less so, if i knew the 'popular image if the 30's'
i think i shall ask jeeves
ftjeeves112.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom