Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I had one who did that. Means you keep a clean tray! John's defective, as in his output is more than his input in that department. How does that happen???

John's in full toe rag mode, he just shredded my ankle for no apparent reason and woke me up an hour ago by viciously attacking my head. He's been sent into exile. Up to now I've been sympathetic and pro-male and Buddhist and not altered him, but if his aggressive tendencies continue to escalate, it's The Big Cut for him. :mad:
oh clippers, you have to before he starts spraying everywhere!

hmmmmmmmmm, must keep a clean tray! i got special stuff to make it smell nice. she's got out, had a wash, and gone to sleep on the blanket i'm making :rolleyes:

I had one who did that. Means you keep a clean tray! John's defective, as in his output is more than his input in that department. How does that happen???

John's in full toe rag mode, he just shredded my ankle for no apparent reason and woke me up an hour ago by viciously attacking my head. He's been sent into exile. Up to now I've been sympathetic and pro-male and Buddhist and not altered him, but if his aggressive tendencies continue to escalate, it's The Big Cut for him. :mad:

Can we see how does your cat look like? :)

why is my cat having a little lie down in her litter tray? She's not using it, she's litrally just lying in it like it's the most natural place to have a little mid morning rest.

The Spidercat sunbathes in the road outside the house, sort of draped partway up the kerb, like roadkill. She has rather a dark sense of humour...:rolleyes:

Fallout just bit me on the nose! Ow!:eek:
simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Question of the day....

Do you think that some people of our Earth of ours are specifically "designed" for other purposes than to be loved/married/procreate? How then, can you tell those pressure-people to literally "shut-up" about thinking that is all there is to life when you know in your mind that you're not loveable or marriage material? Not everyone is planned to walk down the aisle w/ their seemingly "true love". Maybe they're planned to be a career person or caretaker of the world/sick people, etc. Or, maybe they're just planned to travel and do whatever they want.

That is a big discussion topic here b/c there's some people like myself here who aren't dating and being proposed to. So, we've been pressurized to change ourselves outwardly & internally to demonstrate that we are desirable, approachable. It's sickening really. If it's going to happen, it'll happen. If not, who cares? Life isn't all about wedded bliss w/ false notions of a "true love" or a "soul mate". Seriously, people need to get a life & see that there's more to life than that. Read the paper, watch the news, talk to people...People also need to get their head out of their arse thinking that if you're not approachable it's b/c you're ugly. Maybe some people are just shy/reserved. Others need to stick it too considering that it's all about a person's preference not what the darn general public thinks is beautiful.

Just last night on QVC, they had Heidi Klum on there. (The host Lisa Robertson is very attracative too but, she's still single so, I don't know what's up w/ that one) Sure, she's attractive but, maybe some man might not think she is. You know what I mean? Media needs to stop shoving things into our faces that you MUST be thin, have great hair, good teeth, beautiful skin, eyes, body parts to be approached. What about someone's mind, thoughts, feelings, emotionalisms? I guess they don't count & ha, that's why I'm never asked out. Oh well, they win on that part though. hahahaha

Sorry for the rant....

here is my question for today: how many usernames have you had here and why do you keep changing them?

today i have to take my dog to the vet for something i'd never heard of before and its disgusting- apparently sometimes they have to have their anal glands expressed???? EEEEEEWWWWW. And right now she is ticking me off will noooot get out of my face and she's getting aggressive... but the joke is on her later with the visit to the tech with KY jelly and gloves!

Who are you? I don't know you as I'm sure you don't "know" me.

)

Suggestions?

Ok Elizabeth...starrynight, cemetry gates, punky bunny (wot ever is was).
Never said i knew you, i was asking what number username you are on now!

Well, the anal glands expression for my poor pup went very well. they tried to sanitize her up but she is still stinky. Like sanitized fish.
I bought her a taco as a reward and now i'm sweating on the porch to make her happy, she loves the outdoors.

I'm glad she's ok,
and she's lucky to have a very considerate owner, such as yourself

I'm glad she's ok,
and she's lucky to have a very considerate owner, such as yourself

thank you that is kind of you to say, especially I feel like the opposite really, a terrible owner, to have let her suffer for months with this problem! but no one ever told me some small dog breeds needed this gland emptying to happen... She's probably even been in pain since they were so full... I can't really kick myself about it though now I know to take her in when she starts scooting across the floor!

You weren't to know, it's not your fault at all, at least now she's better :)

my sister has just shouted at me for DARING to play Billy Bragg in her presence..:(

Yes, exactly..
she's getting Simon & Garfunkel now :p
that'll teach her not to mess with my sort...:rolleyes:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom