Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

evening.

also this is for SNS
stripmoz2.jpg

pwaooor, want to have his babies, lick him, hand him my child, em hmm you name it, its all going on in that photo!

:eek::eek::eek:

evening.

also this is for SNS
pwaooor, want to have his babies, lick him, hand him my child, em hmm you name it, its all going on in that photo!

That's not my forte, but you she does it for me Very Well....

She looks better with a full head of hair

you should, dave. kewpie is going to be banned soon. i had to give her an infraction, earlier, this evening.

If we were on a sled being chased by wolves, I'd throw Bored and Karin first and hope they got full before I had to let them have Kewpie. :p On the other hand, I've always said that, as much as Kewpie can do no wrong in my book, in real life we'd probably wind up with our hands around each other's necks, gripping quite tightly. :D Just joking Kewp!

If we were on a sled being chased by wolves, I'd throw Bored and Karin first and hope they got full before I had to let them have Kewpie. :p On the other hand, I've always said that, as much as Kewpie can do no wrong in my book, in real life we'd probably wind up with our hands around each other's necks, gripping quite tightly. :D Just joking Kewp!
hmmmmmmmm, wonder how Karin and Bored feel about that?

:eek: right! I am not sure about this, I am getting thrown to the wolves after Bored but before Kewpie? Well I suppose I am not first. :rolleyes:

uh oh, a fly has just started buzzing around. The cat is chasing it. How long before something gets broken...

Wait until the cat catches it.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Chomp!

BUUUUUUUZZZ!

Chomp!

BUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Chomp! Chomp!

BU.....

Chomp chomp chomp....

Yuck!:eek:
well, after nearly braking several valuable items (including my china palmestry hand) the fly got away this time. Cat's gone back to sleep :rolleyes:

What's the MAJOR difference between this website and Mozwa?

Why actually did the majority of the old-timers go there?

Doesn't surprise me but, it does tell one something....Puzzling but, we know what it is.

It's pretty cool there, nice set-up. Is it any affiliation w/ this site?

How many here now are members of there?

there is not an affiliation with this site at Mozwa, I registered there, I am not there much at all, you will see some familar names there as well I am sure. Major differences, well this board is busy and more relaxed.
I find it a bit boring really, all the stories there I can read here.
It might be cause I am used to solo, I am a fan of there being lots of Morrissey sites though so no problem with it being there.
The name sucks though don't you think?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom