Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

:ROFLMAO:

I've just watched "Rolf Harris: Hiding in Plain Sight" on ITV catch-up. How is this unrepentant piece of shit still here, clinging on to life at 93 when a decent person like Andy only gets to 59.

There's a woman I used to talk to online six years ago but we lost touch and reconnected only a few days ago. During those six years she settled down with someone and has two children with him. Back when I used to talk to her she lived further up the country, but talking with her over the past few days we discovered that we now live in the same county.

Initially we weren't sure what to make of this information but she came round to the idea and decided she wants to take me to church with her because she found God during those six years when we weren't in contact. I wasn't that interested in an invitation to church which she attends with her children, nor in an invitation to a book fair where her partner would also be (I haven't asked but presumably they're not married since she hasn't used the word husband).

I was reluctant to give out my exact location but she decided to tell me what town she lives in along with the address of the church and what time she goes there. She made it clear that it was strictly for friendship reasons, but I had no intention of attending the church and I indicated as much. Then last night she said she's going on a long trip today to collect someone from the airport and she wanted to take me with her. Again, I had to refuse because I thought the car trip back would be too awkward with this additional person in the car who doesn't know me. I asked her though if she would have told her partner about collecting me and she said "no, he will get to find out when he calls me and I'm driving", and she said he wanted to go with her today on the trip because he assumed she would be "up to something bad" there. I asked her why he would assume that and she said she doesn't know me well enough yet to tell me those tales.

I'm not sure if I'm on the brink of having an affair with someone here or what's going on precisely! She had insisted it was just friendship but I told her last night that we're going to have to talk more about this potential meeting and I admitted to finding the prospect more appealing than I had during the previous days and she said "God help us all. Lol". With that said, assuming it's an affair she's looking for, I *don't think* I'm going to get involved but at the same time I'm not entirely ruling it out! I'll need to find out more information before I make any decisions. If anyone other than me and her had any knowledge at all about it I would be less inclined to involve myself.

Last edited:
Don't have an affair with a woman with children, you f***ing doorknob.

I don't know, maybe he should. She appears to be "a church-goin' gal," although it's unclear whether her sect allows for extramarital friskiness or whether she's straying from the path of righteousness. But maybe he'll go to church with her, and even though he seems like he'd be immune to the gospel, perhaps he'll be converted to Jesus and stop berating us on here. Maybe he'd make a Public Service Announcement beginning with:

Brothers and sisters: I have a confession to make! I have committed adultery in my heart with Ariana Grande. I have also committed adultery full stop IRL. And I have sinned against you in my pride. I am guilty of "hatreds, rivalry, and outbursts of fury" (Gal. 5:20). Carlislebaz, that low-IQ buffoon, was right: I was Born to be an Arse. What else can you be when BrummieBoy is your father? But I swear to you now that by the grace of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I have become an adopted son of God. Henceforth I resolve to walk in the light and live by the Spirit, and the fruits of the Spirit are this: "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."​

Really Audrey….. who on earth would want to have an affair with Born???
You hit the nail on the head with “sect”
She’s probably looking for an escape
From her “sect” and using this big idiot as a meal ticket.

I don't know, maybe he should. She appears to be "a church-goin' gal," although it's unclear whether her sect allows for extramarital friskiness or whether she's straying from the path of righteousness. But maybe he'll go to church with her, and even though he seems like he'd be immune to the gospel, perhaps he'll be converted to Jesus and stop berating us on here. Maybe he'd make a Public Service Announcement beginning with:

Brothers and sisters: I have a confession to make! I have committed adultery in my heart with Ariana Grande. I have also committed adultery full stop IRL. And I have sinned against you in my pride. I am guilty of "hatreds, rivalry, and outbursts of fury" (Gal. 5:20). Carlislebaz, that low-IQ buffoon, was right: I was Born to be an Arse. What else can you be when BrummieBoy is your father? But I swear to you now that by the grace of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I have become an adopted son of God. Henceforth I resolve to walk in the light and live by the Spirit, and the fruits of the Spirit are this: "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law."​
i think born to harangue is already religious being that's he irish, and the irish are nothing without their religion!!

the problem for me in all of this is one of asymmetry. born to harangue is jumping at this opportunity to have an affair, mindless of the significance and implications of the transgression, simply because it's a chance to get off and i dont imagine many of those come his way in real life. the woman involved on the other hand cannot but be aware of the significance and implications of the transgression, maybe that is even what appeals to her in all of this. and im not hear to scold anyone for not respecting the sacrament of the family or marital vows or anything like that. but, i think it's gross when a thing isnt understood for what it is, when the significance of a thing is trampled on, just simply because it's a chance for some autistic dude to get off.

well, when this womans partner comes round born to harangues shack to beat his ass within an inch of his life, maybe then he'll understand the significance of what he's considering.

I can only imagine what this “woman” could possibly look like if she’s after a bit of frisk with our Born…..
Probably has a harelip, a twist in her left eye
With a heavy limp for good measure.
Not forgetting all the kids🤕🤕

Take my advice son……
Steer clear of this one, she’s only after one thing…
Your money.

I can only imagine what this “woman” could possibly look like if she’s after a bit of frisk with our Born…..
Probably has a harelip, a twist in her left eye
With a heavy limp for good measure.
Not forgetting all the kids🤕🤕

Take my advice son……
Steer clear of this one, she’s only after one thing…
Your money.
born doesnt have any money!!!

also, if she looks better than you, baz, that's not hard!!!!

there are lots of women who find autistic misfits with impeccable wordle runs attractive, baz!!

The one-sided love affair between Baz and Rifke is so sad to behold. Baz is like a battered woman refusing to give up on her abusive husband. But the thing is that in this case, the “abusive husband” is actually very funny and clever, so you don’t really intervene.

The one-sided love affair between Baz and Rifke is so sad to behold. Baz is like a battered woman refusing to give up on her abusive husband. But the thing is that in this case, the “abusive husband” is actually very funny and clever, so you don’t really intervene.
It’s all just playful banter really Greg….
Although she was in Love with me once over
And she was begging me to let her come live with me.
True story… well not the love bit 😁

Really Audrey….. who on earth would want to have an affair with Born???

Someone who finds him attractive, probably. We humans have a tendency to put looks first and ignore the rest. It's the cause of much of our misery. For all we know, Born to Harangue could be very handsome.

schindlers-list-ralph-fiennes-featured.jpg

i think born to harangue is already religious being that's he irish, and the irish are nothing without their religion!!

There's truth to that, but some of us Irish have managed to exorcise the religion demon (actually, I'm only 3/4 Irish, so maybe that's why). But James Joyce was fully Irish and he was an atheist. I'd wager Born to Harangue is, too. If he's not, then what's his religion? Theistic Satanism?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom