Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I really wish they’d ban you and your constant stupid aggression from here

I just had a revelation! If bjorn is nicky wire of the bear manics, then eddo is defo James Dean Bradfield, the stocky legged and virile alpha male. Now we just need a richey and a Sean. Anyway got a bear here or what's the deal??

Oh man, I'm sick. Why did my Mexican friend try to call me?! I told him I was sick! I don't wanna talk on the phone at the best of times but particularly not when I have no energy and my entire f***ing face hurts. Of course i didnt answer. Now I feel bad . 😞

I just had a revelation! If bjorn is nicky wire of the bear manics, then eddo is defo James Dean Bradfield, the stocky legged and virile alpha male. Now we just need a richey and a Sean. Anyway got a bear here or what's the deal??

Oh man, I'm sick. Why did my Mexican friend try to call me?! I told him I was sick! I don't wanna talk on the phone at the best of times but particularly not when I have no energy and my entire f***ing face hurts. Of course i didnt answer. Now I feel bad . 😞

EddY is definitely the JDB of the bear manics! <3

How are you feeling? Have you still got the chills?

EddY is definitely the JDB of the bear manics! <3

How are you feeling? Have you still got the chills?
to be fair to james though, he's a lot less stupidly aggressive than EddY. but EddY cant help it, he is a polar bear.

yeah, im still sick. feeling a bit better than yesterday. when i woke up this morning i thought i was better so i didnt bother to call in to work, and now i wish i had, because ive gotten worse since then. it's only a 4.5 hour shift though, and sometimes it's just easier to go in and infect everyone then deal with their derogatory assumptions that you're faking just to say home.

oh my god, i do NOT want to go to work!!! this is going to be bad!!!!! but ill probably buy some pineapple coconut ice cream afterward because i could probably eat that, so at least SOMETHING good will come of it!

Well this was a pretty fire comment also. Do you want me to tell you my theory? Well i’m going to because it has a really short shelf life, as in, any other day of the year i will be too lazy to type about anything eurovision anymore. Here’s the thing, it started out as a serious competition. More serious than it is now, anyway. And i think the UK acts that make it globally absolutely do think they’re too big for it. But it’s also really super weird when the English speaking countries send these absolute nobodies that no one’s ever heard of any more. I mean Mae Muller seems like a typical act for someone who just got out of stage school - which actually, you made a really good point. Because Dua Lipa and all those guys definitely came straight out of Sylvia Young or wherever. And it seems like, what place could possibly be better for stage schoolers to compete than… on stage at Eurovision! Right??

But then I think the countries that are trying to participate in the spirit that was originally expected (ie represent your country singing in your country’s original language) are kind of at a disadvantage. Because no one outside of their own countries knows their songs!!

And some of those guys are trying to sing in English hoping (praying?) that they’ll somehow be struck by the hand of King Midas and a clip of one of their choruses (or maybe their entire track!) might end up being played all night long at a Magaluf disco near you this summer, which = streaming sales, kah-CHING, kah-CHING!!!

BUT then i think this is where we go back to square one with some of the more successful acts not wanting to be associated with this rif-raff. I mean WHAT was that mess out of Ukraine this year??

And also BUT!!! And this is the part I never paid any attention to, so maybe you already know the answer to this and it’s just me that doesn’t… WHO is it that’s actually voting for these loser UK acts to go through?? I mean is it like if your parents pay enough under the table, or still a casting couch and who you sleep with, or what?!

Because honestly, this is so sad to watch. It’s sad like wilted lettuce is sad. Like wilted lettuce that’s wilted because a dog peed on it level of sadness.

They could easily send a Bonnie Tyler. I feel like even Florence and the Machine might have done it. Bet the Corrs would have considered it at least, too.

The problem if you don’t send someone who has already been hugely successful is that … you’re sending someone who hasn’t been good enough to be successful.

And it would be one thing if they say “this is for unknown acts only”, or the opposite of that. But when you tell me some acts are like 75x platinum in their own countries, then yeah, it makes no sense to send garbage, and A LOT of countries send their garbage.

They’re happy to make superstars and multi-millionaires out of people doing karaoke on Britain’s Got Talent or The Voice or whatever the latest one of those shows is, but then they can’t even get it together to send someone that people on the street would have even heard of, while other countries are sending multi-platinum acts?

I forget what my theory is that i was going to tell you, and this was definitely not it. I’m just saying, why didn’t they at least send Bonnie Tyler?

Do you think a Kate Bush or a Dua Lipa wouldn’t go because in different ways, they all just don’t want to be part of anything where they might lose? I think so. That’s why you need someone with a sense of humor!! Maybe they should send Blur next year, lol.

Or at least maybe Billy Idol could have gone. Or even Adam and the Ants. With Boz! :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
sit tight, scanty!!!! born to harangue i am told is working on a whopper of a reply to you! i have it on good authourity that he was as a giddy as a fat kid on a smartie when he saw your loooooooooooong post to him.

sit tight, scanty!!!! born to harangue i am told is working on a whopper of a reply to you! i have it on good authourity that he was as a giddy as a fat kid on a smartie when he saw your loooooooooooong post to him.

Why don't you mind your own business for once :rage:. I was in the middle of writing a reply to Scanty where I thanked her for "trudging through this wasteland to provide us with the goods once again, which I gratefully receive like gifts from the magi. Like a drop of water on the tongue of a parched man.", and I would have replied to her sooner if you hadn't bombarded me with messages about your Mexican friend over the past couple of days after I told you in front of God and everybody that I didn't want to hear about it!! Now it's Wednesday and nothing I have to say about Eurovision feels worthy of being said any more because the time for discussing it ran out and the contest won't be relevant again for another 11 and a half months. Here's a fragment of what I was writing:

Screenshot_20230517-104432.jpg

I can only apologise to Scanty that I didn't respond quicker and I blame YOU for causing the delay Rifke, well done :rage:

Why don't you mind your own business for once :rage:. I was in the middle of writing a reply to Scanty where I thanked her for "trudging through this wasteland to provide us with the goods once again, which I gratefully receive like gifts from the magi. Like a drop of water on the tongue of a parched man.", and I would have replied to her sooner if you hadn't bombarded me with messages about your Mexican friend over the past couple of days after I told you in front of God and everybody that I didn't want to hear about it!! Now it's Wednesday and nothing I have to say about Eurovision feels worthy of being said any more because the time for discussing it ran out and the contest won't be relevant again for another 11 and a half months. Here's a fragment of what I was writing:

View attachment 91128
I can only apologise to Scanty that I didn't respond quicker and I blame YOU for causing the delay Rifke, well done :rage:
As if!

If Björn wants to send you a melon, can he send it to “Nicky Wire’s legs, Canada”?!? :confused:
What a coincidence, I was hoping Bjorn would send me another 🍈 because I AM sick and the last one was so good!!!

Well, I understand that it might be a bit confusing for the postman if he should be under the impression that Nicky wire's legs are in wales, but yes, that is what I identify as now!!

What a coincidence, I was hoping Bjorn would send me another 🍈 because I AM sick and the last one was so good!!!

Well, I understand that it might be a bit confusing for the postman if he should be under the impression that Nicky wire's legs are in wales, but yes, that is what I identify as now!!

It's coming!!!

This is exciting news!

Indeed it is! We can rest assured knowing that there will be at least one song on that album that will wreak havoc on our hearts.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom