Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Woke up sick, postponed Valentines Day festivities, received roses :love: and another secret present on the way, gave him some goodies :imp: :yum::sweet:got breakfast in bed, bought another pair of Chelsea boots I totally do not need, can't sleep

it's EddY's birthday today you guys!!!!!!!!

he told me to ask if there were any hot chicks out there in morrissey land who need a rock n' roll bear to show them a good time?! (they have to buy him some beer though to get his groove on, cause his deadbeat mom didnt :( )

Looking very stylish! There just isn't an outfit EddY cannot pull off. I love the juxtaposition of the glamorous femininity of the scarf and sunglasses and the masculinity of the Norwegian style fisherman pullover. Very editorial! :hearteyes:

My sister and I are thinking about getting some Depeche Mode tickets for some of the new dates they added in Cali. We`re just going to see how much they are and if we can afford them. We plan on bringing my niece too. Hopefully we get them. I t would be awesome for us !

so my friend and i went for coffee and she bought battenburg cake and let me keep the whole thing. she's really cool so that's good and she has a lot of friends but the thing is it seems like she wants them to be my friends and like she wants to bring me into her network of people and now she wants to do somethng tomorrow and then on the weekend she wants me to go over to her house when i get off work at 10:30 (too late!!) to meet her friends and i just feel like im never going to be left alone. i mean, it's kind of nice in a way because it gets me out of the house and i could use some real adult friends who know how to do things, but on the other hand, i feel my identity eroding every time after hanging out with her, and it sort of makes me want to kill myself.

5 day diet plan ... should I send
You the paperwork ??,
If you could manage your 500 lb frame to the mail box ?
Why are you talking to yourself at 5 am?

5 day diet plan ... should I send
You the paperwork ??,
If you could manage your 500 lb frame to the mail box ?
Also: why are you suddenly so obsessed about people’s weight? Focus on something more worthwhile, please.

ive discovered this new band called the clash. they're pretty good actually! is anyone familiar? nicky wire was talking about them so i decided to check them out, because nicky wire has good taste.

There was a strange taste to the herbal baguette from the organic shop's bakery this morning, and i remembered watching a video about a new Eu regulation which became effective in January and allows the use of insects in food like bread, cookies and soup. In particular products of the lesser mealworm beetle's larvae and domestic crickets, like frozen and dried powders and pastes of the above-mentioned parasites are made use of from now on.
iu

ive discovered this new band called the clash. they're pretty good actually! is anyone familiar? nicky wire was talking about them so i decided to check them out, because nicky wire has good taste.
I love that you're discovering all these British bands for the first time. The Clash were fantastic.

There was a strange taste to the herbal baguette from the organic shop's bakery this morning, and i remembered watching a video about a new Eu regulation which became effective in January and allows the use of insects in food like bread, cookies and soup. In particular products of the lesser mealworm beetle's larvae and domestic crickets, like frozen and dried powders and pastes of the above-mentioned parasites are made use of from now on.
iu
This is really disgusting and I have also been following this because the issue was that they want to be able to hide this garbage in EVERYTHiNG and not have to disclose it (up to a certain percentage for example 2%-10%, sometimes varying by country). But that is A LOT. Not only this but it’s just another form of mass experimentation on humans without consent, because they do want to see what happens over the longer term.

Many of the bugs and beetle type carcasses that they’re planning on introducing and have introduced already will wreak havoc on the vascular system, because even at microscopic levels, many of the hard shelled carcasses will make microscopic shreds in your veins. Like dietary cholesterol that also has a process by which it enters your bloodstream, so will dung beetles and all kinds of other worms and pests they are using. And frankly, I don’t want dung beetles in my food even if they’ve rinsed them in a vat of bleach first, which they will. People don’t even realize how many different levels of toxicity they will be ingesting from now on.

There are already enormous, gigantic farms everywhere growing these things, and the reality is that at massive scale, this is not not an innocuous process and in reality, growing these things also unnecessarily depletes MANY natural resources, just so they can feed people actual garbage.

Just another reason why anyone who supports that braindead amoeba Klaus is supporting the destruction of the world.

How about someone with an actual brain comes into power for once instead, and how about someone actually addresses the real problem for once? Which is that people can not be allowed to procreate like animals in the wild without limit, and to have 6, 10, 15 children or more, when they don’t have means to support even one.

How about we go back to basics, and only consume resources that we create, nurture, grow, or can afford at the individual level. These people who have conjured up and who are now implenting these diabolical plans in their NWO should all be executed by firing squad.

Last edited:
This is really disgusting and I have also been following this because the issue was that they want to be able to hide this garbage in EVERYTHiNG and not have to disclose it (up to a certain percentage for example 2%-10%, sometimes varying by country). But that is A LOT. Not only this but it’s just another form of mass experimentation on humans without consent, because they do want to see what happens over the longer term.

Many of the bugs and beetle type carcasses that they’re planning on introducing and have introduced already will wreak havoc on the vascular system, because even at microscopic levels, many of the hard shelled csrcasses will make microscopic shreds in your veins. Like dietary cholesterol that also has a process by which it enters your bloodstream, so will dung beetles and all kinds of other worms and pests they are using. And frankly, I don’t want dung beetles in my food even if they’ve rinsed them in a vat of bleach first, which they will. People don’t even realize how many different levels of toxicity they will be ingesting from now on.

There are already enormous, gigantic farms everywhere growing these things, and the reality is that at massive scale, this is not not an innocuous process and in reality, growing these things also unnecessarily deplete MANY natural resources, just so they can feed people actual garbage.

Just another reason why anyone who supports that braindead amoeba Klaus is supporting the destruction of the world.

How about someone with an actual brain comes into power for once instead, and how about someone actually addresses the real problem for once? Which is that people can not be allowed to procreate like animals in the wild without limit, and to have 6, 10, 15 children or more, when they don’t have means to support even one.

How about we go back to basics, and only consume resources that we create, nurture, grow, or can afford at the individual level. These people who have conjured up and who are now implenting these diabolical plans in their NWO should all be executed by firing squad.
Thanks for picking up and elaborating on this vomit-inducing topic.
Even if they only try to pave the way for an alternative flour option that in the years to come might prove essential when the effects of climate change will have destroyed grain productions world-wide, the thought of having to deal with just another form of intensive livestock animal mass production system, even if these poor critters are "just insects", makes me really sick. How are they going to die? Gassed? All the poisonous insecticides will end up in the crunched insect products. Bon appetit. A vegan lifestyle will probably be impossible, with the effects of climate change progressing and making vegetables unaffordable for most of us.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom