Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What do you mean about family from Connolly? She's from Connemara in Galway. I'm lost but that's cos the 'diversity' of opinion expressed by the Late Late Shitshow whereby every judge said everyone is great has wiped my tired Friday night brain.
I enjoyed it. Can't remember the last time I watched the Late Late, but I loved the variety and chirpiness of everyone.

Connolly's in college at BIMM Dublin, and her band comprise fellow first-years rapidly, in just the past few weeks, formed into a group, one of whom is my nephew, and the others presumably are from around the country as well. Thanks for nice words. John's performance brought a tear to the eye. Angel angel down we go together :babyangel:

For skinny as I know you need it

The fact of the matter is I've been more than nice to him and even stuck up for him as being harmless when redacted was attacking him. Unfortunately he's simply TOO DUMB to remember! Oh well, what can you do...
Nah, he’s one of the good ones. There aren’t too many of those.

Nah, he’s one of the good ones. There aren’t too many of those.
well, like i said, he's harmless enough. if that's what you call being "good" then i guess he's "good". i cant interact with him though. he's just too dumb. it doesnt work. always gets the wrong end of the stick.

and for what it's worth, i dont think there are any particularly bad ones here--that is, aside from one ABSOLUTE psycho. but that's it. everyone else is varying degrees of "okay", with a few people who are pretty damn great (myself being one of them!! :sunglasses:)

well, like i said, he's harmless enough. if that's what you call being "good" then i guess he's "good". i cant interact with him though. he's just too dumb. it doesnt work. always gets the wrong end of the stick.

and for what it's worth, i dont think there are any particularly bad ones here--that is, aside from one ABSOLUTE psycho. but that's it. everyone else is varying degrees of "okay", with a few people who are pretty damn great (myself being one of them!! :sunglasses:)
I think that’s a very sane and balanced way to look at this site. 🙌🏻

i wish they had a better nicky wire shirt at the manics store. i need a nicky wire shirt but i dont know if i can wear this. it's a little 12 year old DIY/etsy. also i dont understand what it means. love WHO more than the wire? the person reading the shirt? i dont though. i dont love anyone more than the wire!! im gonna email them and tell them to make a better nicky shirt.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom