Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Me: "Could I have a double espresso macchiato to go, please?"

Barista: "Would you like that to go?"

Every. f***ing. Time.

He'd probably do a really shit job. I bet he forgets the skirting boards and never changes the dust bag...
haha id love it if he were that much of a flake. but i imagine he's probably pretty good at it, probably gets right in there and gets all that dust like a boss. the thing about nicky is, he's good at everything he does. he's incredibly capable.

haha id love it if he were that much of a flake. but i imagine he's probably pretty good at it, probably gets right in there and gets all that dust like a boss. the thing about nicky is, he's good at everything he does. he's incredibly capable.

Have you seen his eye make-up?

Screenshot_20230203-162151.jpg

The people of Ireland can't seriously be considering sending anyone other than John Lydon and Public Image Ltd. to the Eurovision this year can they!? Not that anything surprises me any more but imagine you get the chance to have John Lydon represent your country and instead you send 18 year old 'Connolly' who probably wouldn't make it past the semi-final stage in May. That would be a disgrace if that were to happen. I'm relying on @ACTON and @goinghome (and their families) to vote for Lydon tonight when he performs on The Late Late Show. Don't allow this opportunity to go begging, boyos, your country needs you! ☘️ 🇮🇪
If we have any other micks reading this post the same applies to ye! Más é do thoil é agus go raibh milé milé maith agat!

ess Preview 001 3 INT_ED1_S01 (2).jpeg

Just popped up my Facebook page that today in 1978 Buzzcocks released What Do I get, I had seen them for the first time at The Electric Circus the previous year (I think on the day Elvis died but may be wrong) and they played a very rough version of the song. I don't generally think about getting older but my wife just pointed out it was 45 years ago and she would have been 6, that made me feel old, time for another G&T!!

Last edited:
View attachment 88669

The people of Ireland can't seriously be considering sending anyone other than John Lydon and Public Image Ltd. to the Eurovision this year can they!? Not that anything surprises me any more but imagine you get the chance to have John Lydon represent your country and instead you send 18 year old 'Connolly' who probably wouldn't make it past the semi-final stage in May. That would be a disgrace if that were to happen. I'm relying on @ACTON and @goinghome (and their families) to vote for Lydon tonight when he performs on The Late Late Show. Don't allow this opportunity to go begging, boyos, your country needs you! ☘️ 🇮🇪
If we have any other micks reading this post the same applies to ye! Más é do thoil é agus go raibh milé milé maith agat!

View attachment 88670
Don't even say it! I'm emigrating if Hawaii doesn't win. I'm watching it on The Late Late Show in an hour and I think a panel of has-been/never-rans will decide the winner. Disaster waiting to happen. Hawaii is a soul scorching sublime song from one of the most important and influential artists of all time who helped shape the trajectory of UK music ever since. Two things that England excelled at: comedy and music. Ooh and literature too.

they leave comments on his instagram fan page about how it's just like an angels hair and how it's straight from heaven. do the girlies say that about your hair, acton?! is your hair straight from heaven?! hmmmmmmmmmmm?! course not. case closed.

Don't even say it! I'm emigrating if Hawaii doesn't win. I'm watching it on The Late Late Show in an hour and I think a panel of has-been/never-rans will decide the winner. Disaster waiting to happen. Hawaii is a soul scorching sublime song from one of the most important and influential artists of all time who helped shape the trajectory of UK music ever since. Two things that England excelled at: comedy and music. Ooh and literature too.
Replying to myself. Ireland is officially screwed up. Having Jedward twin twats commenting on PiL and the heartbreaking Hawaii. Holy shit I'm off on the next boat.

View attachment 88669

Maybe, except for a few things:
- My family is in Connolly, whose song is Eurovision gold
- You've been an active haranguer
- while admiring Acton's support too, Lydon's song is a beautiful classic already rightly in demand either way

And the winner of the Irish Eurovision qualifier 2023 is: We Are One, by Wild Youth

Decent enough pop song really imo, by a band going for a while.

And the winner of the Irish Eurovision qualifier 2023 is: We Are One, by Wild Youth

Decent enough pop song really imo, by a band going for a while.

Singer looks good and it is a perfect Euroblinded song - dross, meaningless, and forgettable. Hawaii could never have won but Connolly should have because it's a decent song that could raise the standard from previous crap Ireland entries. Anyway who cares. At least now with Hawaii not winning I don't have to sit through the tortuous twattery of Eurowankathon 2023.

Maybe, except for a few things:
- My family is in Connolly, whose song is Eurovision gold
- You've been an active haranguer
- while admiring Acton's support too, Lydon's song is a beautiful classic already rightly in demand either way
What do you mean about family from Connolly? She's from Connemara in Galway. I'm lost but that's cos the 'diversity' of opinion expressed by the Late Late Shitshow whereby every judge said everyone is great has wiped my tired Friday night brain.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom