Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Richey und Nicky sind ja fesch, aber wo ist EddY der Bär? Er fehlt mir sehr.
shhhh dont tell EddY i replaced his picture with a picture of two girly men. he would be SEHR pissed!!!!! and trust me, you DONT want to see a pissed polar bear!!!

P. got a bath an hour ago. I'm still alive. First time ever that i pulled through with it. His hind legs and private parts had to be soaked, washed and rinsed bc he has arthritis and has difficulties reaching down there any longer. Plus, he was peeing and pooping a lot recently while sleeping, so it all ended up in his sanitation and leg area.
20221130_211535~3.jpg

Even though he almost killed me and the neighbor called the police, he looks quite happy now, and is even cleaning himself. Probably he didnt want to do it beforehand bc of the smell and dirt.
Yesterday, I noticed that he wouldnt sit down any longer and when i checked his private area, i saw a piece of dried poop sticking to the side of his furry balls, which was obviously painful. I pulled it off, and noticed how sticky and spiky the fur in these parts was.

Anyways, now he seems to be relieved and feels like a cat again.

It's interesting that the call for human and cultural diversity has become a widespread ideology at a time when biodiversity is rapidly on the decline:

1669925158283.png

It's also interesting that the Nazis applied Charles Darwin's biological theory of the origins of species, which includes the natural selection processes based on the survival of the fittest as perceived by Darwin in the plant and animal world, onto the social and cultural realm, known as social darwinism, one of the mainstays of Nazi racial ideology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that was the greatest 3 hours of infotainment I've ever seen in my life. :lbf: :lbf:

The reading thread is gone.

Why people believed the Titanic was unsinkable

Whatever the origin of the belief, there is no doubt that people did believe Titanic to be unsinkable.

Passenger Margaret Devaney said “I took passage on the Titanic for I thought it would be a safe steamship and I had heard it could not sink.”

It was the beginning of the twentieth century and people had absolute faith in new science and technology. They believed that science in the twentieth century could and would provide answers to solve all problems.

The sinking of the ‘unsinkable’ Titanic shattered much confidence in science and made people more sceptical about such fantastic claims.

Where the hell is @rifke wire ? Did she marry Nicky and jump boat?
oh well, i do like nicky teehee :love:

but no, i stopped posting because i am annoyed at this place and the people who dont respond to earnest questions (I would never not respond if someone asked me something! because I have manners!!). but now that you've called me out (thanks, ket!!!) there are just a few things id like to say:

1. in regards to my coolest person ever list, i should like to inform you all that nicky is now no.1 and richey no.2 and i dont care about anyone else on that list because nicky and richey are a universe unto themselves

2. nicky has the most intoxicatingly beautiful voice ever and should sing at least half of all manics songs, or at the least should issue an album where he alone sings all the greatest hits

3. my msp sweatshirt arrived in the mail today and it is fabulous (although a little bit big in the shoulders, but overall a VERY nice sweatshirt) and i do indeed plan on wearing it every day

in addendum, i suggest that you all watch this video and ask yourselves how two such extraordinary, beautiful, demure boys (with such lovely accents!!) could possibly exist in this dreary world full of dreary people like yourselves (not you, ket!!)

that is all. i hope this finds you well, ket!!

but no, i stopped posting because i am annoyed at this place and the people who dont respond to earnest questions (I would never not respond if someone asked me something! because I have manners!!).

I hope it wasn't me who rudely ignored your questions. I assumed you were away from the forum on a reading jag, because you had ordered all those books, one of which was a Mishima. But the Off-topic subforum was dull without you. You're one of those posters who, even if a thread doesn't appeal to me, I'll click on it if I see your name and miniature avatar as the last user who responded. Just like a post from Famous when dead has good odds of being something informative &/or esoteric, yours have good odds of being interesting &/or amusing.

I hope it wasn't me who rudely ignored your questions. I assumed you were away from the forum on a reading jag, because you had ordered all those books, one of which was a Mishima. But the Off-topic subforum was dull without you. You're one of those posters who, even if a thread doesn't appeal to me, I'll click on it if I see your name and miniature avatar as the last user who responded. Just like a post from Famous when dead has good odds of being something informative &/or esoteric, yours have good odds of being interesting &/or amusing.
no, you may rest assured that you've always had exemplary manners. your above post is one example of your good manners. (also the fact that you find me amusing. only people with atrocious manners dont find me amusing!)

i HAVE been reading a lot, now that you mention it!!! ive been reading the books i ordered in the order they come in the mail so i just finished torture garden by octave mirbeau and good god, what a nightmarish book. sade's Justine was a comedy compared to this. why did richey read this stuff?! no wonder he was depressed! then i started on jean genet's miracle of the rose but 30 pages in it does not seem promising. another one where horror and brutality is equated with love and higher feelings and while i understand the theme, i think these authours take it too far. melancholia, sorrow, grief, yes, but torture and grotesquerie? not my bag. it's also full of homoeroticism which im not really that into unless it were to involve nicky and richey. (richey was a total closet queer, right?? it must have been difficult for him to have his bandmate (hilariously, looking fabulous in a leopard print fur coat) go on about how the people who honour freddie mercury and his decadent lifestyle should just shoot themselves)

the mishima one (are you familiar with this writer? is she any good?) just arrived in the mail so i may skip over the jean genet one for now and read the mishima instead.

i also have a new idea for a novel, and am thinking i might shuck the old novel (while borrowing some elements from it) in favour of this one instead, as the old one seemed too glitchy and difficult to write. my new idea seems like it will be very straightforward and easy to write but i also want to fast because ive decided that i need to be as thin as nicky when he appeared on the top of the pops performing Faster because if i cant be with him i can at least be as thin as him which is sort of the same thing. but that will take several weeks and will required ALL my attention, so im torn between whether i should fast now (although i will have to pause it for my birthday and christmas, alas), and just read in the meantime and save starting my new novel until ive completed my fast or whether i should try to write it first and then fast. i just wish i could be done both things now because i am NOT getting any younger here!!!!!!

the problem with neil has always been his name. what kind of lacklustre name is neil john codling? what kind of lacklustre imagination-less parents does he have to have named him neil, when they could have named him nicholas instead and called him nicky for short? the name nicky has the taste of almonds in my mouth. the name neil has the taste of precisely nothing except maybe old boots, and even that's a stretch.

the problem with neil has always been his name. what kind of lacklustre name is neil john codling? what kind of lacklustre imagination-less parents does he have to have named him neil, when they could have named him nicholas instead and called him nicky for short? the name nicky has the taste of almonds in my mouth. the name neil has the taste of precisely nothing except maybe old boots, and even that's a stretch.
That is interesting, because I always used to say that saying the name Maggie tastes like almonds! So it is interesting that someone had the same brain synapse result as I did, and also interesting because I agree that there is the same resulting sensation in saying the name Nicky.

Also in favor of you ditching Neil to get a new hobby. This is the best idea you’ve had all year!

I just realized that I just told a lie by accident! I was so shocked that someone had almost the same thought as my thought, that in my haste I mistakenly thought it was exactly the same thought, about a different name.

But it was so long ago, it was when I was only 7 or 8 years old, so it was more like an unexpected deja vu, rather than a clear memory. I knew something wasn’t sitting quite right with it all, and now I know why that is. It’s because I never said that saying Maggie tasted like almonds! It turns out that I said that saying the name Maggie is like eating peanuts. Similar, but different, but oh so true, too! Because Maggie is a hideous name and saying it in your mouth really is like eating peanuts, which are equally hideous. And Nicky is a great name and most definitely tastes like almonds!

So glad I got that straightened out for myself, because these things matter :rolleyes:

That is interesting, because I always used to say that saying the name Maggie tastes like almonds! So it is interesting that someone had the same brain synapse result as I did, and also interesting because I agree that there is the same resulting sensation in saying the name Nicky.

Also in favor of you ditching Neil to get a new hobby. This is the best idea you’ve had all year!
yes, i realize now that my love for neil was a little contrived and forced, a result of the need to organize my life around something that contained the sort of themes im interested in, which i couldnt find in my everyday life. but i always knew that if i had actually run into him there would be a great distance between us. even walking down his street he seemed a million miles away. but as for nicky..... nicky nicky nicky. encountering him, coming into his force field, would be like slipping into warm water. i know it. exactly like that, like slipping into warm water. nothing contrived about it.

so, didja miss me, babe?! you can be richey to my nicky if you like!!

Im NOT going to walk down nicky's street any time ever though, because he's a family man, and i would never stalk a family man. im not a weirdo. i accept that i must admire him from afar, and oddly, that's good enough.

yes, i realize now that my love for neil was a little contrived and forced, a result of the need to organize my life around something that contained the sort of themes im interested in, which i couldnt find in my everyday life. but i always knew that if i had actually run into him there would be a great distance between us. even walking down his street he seemed a million miles away. but as for nicky..... nicky nicky nicky. encountering him, coming into his force field, would be like slipping into warm water. i know it. exactly like that, like slipping into warm water. nothing contrived about it.

so, didja miss me, babe?! you can be richey to my nicky if you like!!
:ha-no:

When you initially first posted you only posted about Nicky, then when you posted later, you eventually posted about Richey. At that point I wondered to myself if it was worth commenting that about 100 eons ago, I was once invited to a very small, extremely intimate party with them both. Obviously I decided it was not. Gotta say, Nicky was sex on legs all the way back then too

I just realized that I just told a lie by accident! I was so shocked that someone had almost the same thought as my thought, that in my haste I mistakenly thought it was exactly the same thought, about a different name.

But it was so long ago, it was when I was only 7 or 8 years old, so it was more like an unexpected deja vu, rather than a clear memory. I knew something wasn’t sitting quite right with it all, and now I know why that is. It’s because I never said that saying Maggie tasted like almonds! It turns out that I said that saying the name Maggie is like eating peanuts. Similar, but different, but oh so true, too! Because Maggie is a hideous name and saying it in your mouth really is like eating peanuts, which are equally hideous. And Nicky is a great name and most definitely tastes like almonds!

So glad I got that straightened out for myself, because these things matter :rolleyes:

Maggie is probably a hideous name because it may remind you of maggots! On another note, I love natural peanut butter! I don’t have many vices, put peanut butter is one of them, yes, confession!

Maggie is probably a hideous name because it may remind you of maggots! On another note, I love natural peanut butter! I don’t have many vices, put peanut butter is one of them, yes, confession!
I’m specifically and exponentially grossed out by whole peanuts with nothing on them, raw, unsalted, unroasted, straight out of the shell, gag

Now if you had said to me instead instead, “peanut butter + Nicky”, I probably would have said that yes, I can see how there could probably be far more unpalatable choices in the world.

Insofar as duo combos go.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom