Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I like her, too. I find her effortlessly graceful.

She is one of the lucky people who can pull off almost any outfit and colour. She even looks good in red, not a lot of people do!

She's also acted incredibly dignified in the (VERY LARGE) shadow of the scheming narcissist from Montecito.

This is going to be 🔥🔥🔥

cant read it, not subscribed! :(

yes, kate got a lot of shit thrown her way too before she proved herself worthy of her role. the difference between her and megan is that megan, instead of rising to the occasion like kate, played the race card, proving that she is NOT worthy of the role. and somehow she thinks this is something to be proud of.

thats not true that not a lot of people look good in red. red is a brilliant colour. in fact, it's probably my BEST colour (after lilac!). it's only blondes who dont look good in red. she does look good in yellow though, and that IS something. (i wish i could wear yellow :()

1664228025794.png

and she suuuuuuuure looks good in pink

1664228194943.png

edit: fwd was able to show be how to get around not being subscribed (i hope he doesnt mind me saying this!), so i was able to read it! wow, so many people quit under megan! i hope that book will be a best seller!

Last edited:
Oi number 10...
see ya tomorrissey
See you tomorrow cocker..
We will be having tea around 6 at the North Pier, from a flask, thinking, darjeeling, with bakewell tarts.We are so rock and roll. My friend asked me
Are the lights on?
Took about 5 minutes for me to get what she was asking. Can't wait.

cant read it, not subscribed! :(

yes, kate got a lot of shit thrown her way too before she proved herself worthy of her role. the difference between her and megan is that megan, instead of rising to the occasion like kate, played the race card, proving that she is NOT worthy of the role. and somehow she thinks this is something to be proud of.

thats not true that not a lot of people look good in red. red is a brilliant colour. in fact, it's probably my BEST colour (after lilac!). it's only blondes who dont look good in red. she does look good in yellow though, and that IS something. (i wish i could wear yellow :()

View attachment 84377

and she suuuuuuuure looks good in pink

View attachment 84378

edit: fwd was able to show be how to get around not being subscribed (i hope he doesnt mind me saying this!), so i was able to read it! wow, so many people quit under megan! i hope that book will be a best seller!

She does look good in these pastel colours.

I can imagine you look good in red, with green eyes and pale skin. :fire:

Not sure if red works for most people and yellow being problematic. Like, for Meghan I don't think red works at all

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 19.21.34.png

but she did look lovely in the yellow dress:

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 19.22.43.png

Also, Björn disagrees that blonds don't look good in red. :-(

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 18.11.37.png

Yes, looking forward to some more palace revelations :popcorn:

My favourite so far is Meghan telling Harry: "If you don’t put out a statement confirming I’m your girlfriend, I’m going to break up with you.” She's got chutzpah, you have to give her that!

She does look good in these pastel colours.

I can imagine you look good in red, with green eyes and pale skin. :fire:

Not sure if red works for most people and yellow being problematic. Like, for Meghan I don't think red works at all

View attachment 84407

but she did look lovely in the yellow dress:

View attachment 84408

Also, Björn disagrees that blonds don't look good in red. :-(

View attachment 84404

Yes, looking forward to some more palace revelations :popcorn:

My favourite so far is Meghan telling Harry: "If you don’t put out a statement confirming I’m your girlfriend, I’m going to break up with you.” She's got chutzpah, you have to give her that!
Bjorn!!!!!!! how are ya, buddy?! me and EddY were wondering what you were up to!!!!!

okay i admit that is one blonde who looks good in red. EddY looks good in red too. he's got a little red scarf that he's had since he was born that is very becoming on him.

okay you're right, she looks like a giant tomato in that dress.

i dont know if she has chutzpah or if she just is an opportunist who recognizes a pushover when she sees one.

Bjorn!!!!!!! how are ya, buddy?! me and EddY were wondering what you were up to!!!!!

okay i admit that is one blonde who looks good in red. EddY looks good in red too. he's got a little red scarf that he's had since he was born that is very becoming on him.

okay you're right, she looks like a giant tomato in that dress.

i dont know if she has chutzpah or if she just is an opportunist who recognizes a pushover when she sees one.

He is good, he is chillaxing. He can't decide whether to read Anna Karenina or Black Beauty next. He likes a good story about a horse.

I bet EddY looks handsome in his little red scarf. <3 Björn asks if he could borrow EddY's Marc Jacobs scarf some day.

Yes, Harry is a bit of a pushover. He is also an extremely unattractive man. Wonder what she saw in him. Oh, wait. :lbf:

He is good, he is chillaxing. He can't decide whether to read Anna Karenina or Black Beauty next. He likes a good story about a horse.

I bet EddY looks handsome in his little red scarf. <3 Björn asks if he could borrow EddY's Marc Jacobs scarf some day.

Yes, Harry is a bit of a pushover. He is also an extremely unattractive man. Wonder what she saw in him. Oh, wait. :lbf:
harry is just such a big dud. william, on the other hand is attractive, but sometimes you forget that because of his big ol' bald spot. and what he said to the girl after meghan freaked out at her just makes him 1000 times more attractive.

Ed's chillaxing too. that's basically all Ed does, except for when he's freaking out at me to buy him beer. EddY says that of course Bjorn can borrow his ("his"?) marc jacobs scarf. in fact, EddY has the brilliant idea that since it's too long anyway he could just cut it in half and they could both have their own! bears are all about scarves.

harry is just such a big dud. william, on the other hand is attractive, but sometimes you forget that because of his big ol' bald spot. and what he said to the girl after meghan freaked out at her just makes him 1000 times more attractive.

Ed's chillaxing too. that's basically all Ed does, except for when he's freaking out at me to buy him beer. EddY says that of course Bjorn can borrow his ("his"?) marc jacobs scarf. in fact, EddY has the brilliant idea that since it's too long anyway he could just cut it in half and they could both have their own! bears are all about scarves.

Did I misgender EddY? How phobic of me!!! :fearscream: Please would you tell them I’m sorry.

Bears are totally all about scarves. Björn wanted me to buy him a Burberry scarf because he thinks he deserves one for all his hard work (apparently he considers lazing about in the Greek sun and drinking Mythos “hard work”), so I went and had a look but our department store doesn’t do bear sizes, so now he wants me to buy a big one and cut it up. Also, he would like to inform you that his pronouns are he/him/Dr Lurve - just so that's clear.

Did I misgender EddY? How phobic of me!!! :fearscream: Please would you tell them I’m sorry.

Bears are totally all about scarves. Björn wanted me to buy him a Burberry scarf because he thinks he deserves one for all his hard work (apparently he considers lazing about in the Greek sun and drinking Mythos “hard work”), so I went and had a look but our department store doesn’t do bear sizes, so now he wants me to buy a big one and cut it up. Also, he would like to inform you that his pronouns are he/him/Dr Lurve - just so that's clear.
thats not what i meant!!! what i meant WAS: since when did it become HIS scarf to cut up and lend to people?! my son is appropriating my things!!!! but other than his penchant for fem scarves, i can assure you, Ed is ALL MAN (who just happens to be a bit of a mommys boy)

oh you totally should buy bjorn a burberry scarf, it would suit him so well!!! one like this would be perfect:

i think those may be Ed's pronouns too. pfft, bears :rolleyes:

bun bun, i have to go to work in an hour for an 8 hour day and i havent slept at all!!!!! my vision is blurry from not sleeping and i feel awful and i dont know HOW im supposed to make it through the day, but of course i cant call in (or, rather, email in), because theyll accuse me of creating a "pattern"! today is going to be AWFUL!!!!!! im putting my foot down though, and telling them NO MORE EARLY MORNINGS!!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom