Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

honey bunny, what the f*** is your problem?! :mad:

Stop being autistic, honey bunny!! :mad:

Ohhhhhhh I know!! You're mad because I didn't give your autistic post any attention!

I'll see what I can do when I get home, honey buns. I'm at work right now and they're making me feel like a pariah because I won't stay later! :(

Now that Jean-Luc Godard has died I'm looking for a replacement dinner party guest. To be honest, Godard may have been too surly and non-communicative to be a good guest anyway. I have James Watson on my guest list for genetic/biological realism talk, David Irving for historical revisionism, and Ted Kaczynski for environmentalism/domestic terrorism. Godard was there for an auteur/artistic perspective, and I've decided on three possible names to replace him with: Kenneth Anger (age 95), Eva Marie Saint (age 98), or Cormac McCarthy (age 89). But who else could I select that would be interesting to talk to: Jean-Marie Le Pen? Patty Hearst? Sirhan Sirhan? Saif al-Islam Gaddafi? Bruce Davis? David Berkowitz? David Berkowitz is supposedly a Christian convert now so there should be no issue with him and David Irving sitting together, but I don't think he's intriguing enough in 2022 to deserve a place at this table.

I'll have Hells Angels bikers keeping guard at the door just in case any protesters show up trying to crash my party. I should turn this post into a thread so that I can add a poll and we'll all decide the fourth guest together.

In fact, here's what I'll do: if you think Kenneth Anger should replace Jean-Luc Godard at my dinner party, give this post a thumbs up. If Eva Marie Saint strikes you as the best possible replacement then give this post the 'heart eyes' emoji. For Cormac McCarthy choose the laughing emoji, the 'informative' button for Jean Marie Le Pen, 'interesting' for Patty Hearst, 'shocked' for Sirhan Sirhan, 'sad' for Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, and 'angry' for someone else entirely if you want to make a suggestion of your own. Now, if you suggest 'Ronald McDonald' or something I want to know what it is you believe Ronald McDonald could add to the dinner party conversation! I'm not averse to a left-field choice like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian though to add some frivolity to what would be a heavy and at times possibly aggressive/tense/threatening conversation. But the decision is in your hands, get voting guys! :thumb:
If Richard Dawkins still spoke like this (I'm assuming the quote is real) then I may have chosen him as the geneticist at the table:
View attachment 84134

But he talks more like this now, so there would be no point in having him there:

why am i not on your list, honey bunny?!?! am i not interesting enough?!

if it were me i would invite neil codling!! cause he reads! LOTS!!! hell, i would just invite all the suede boys but since you're only allowed four one would have to stay home. make it mat.

what about rupert sheldrake, honey bunny?!

Follow up question: who was the greatest Ronald McDonald? Finally this age old question may get an answer.

Like this post if it was Willard Scott (1963-1965)
View attachment 84135
Love this post if it was Michael Polakovs (1965-1968)
View attachment 84136
Choose the laughing emoji for Ray Rayner (1968-1969)
View attachment 84137
'Informative' for King Moody (1969-1985)
View attachment 84138
'Interesting' for Squire Fridell (1985-1991)
View attachment 84139
'Shocked' for Jack Doepke (1991-1999)
View attachment 84140
'Sad' for David Hussey (2000-2014)
View attachment 84141
'Angry' for Brad Lennon (2014-present)
View attachment 84142
i wonder if being ronald mcdonald pays well?!

i wonder if being ronald mcdonald pays well?!

"Typically actors, or ex-Ringling Bros. clowns or teachers, Ronalds make about $40,000 a year on average. A Ronald busy handling 400 shows a year can make close to $100,000, while the highest-paying Ronald, who appears in national commercials, earns more than $300,000, according to former Ronalds. Asked about Ronald's salary, McDonald's ducks the question. "Ronald doesn't go out to work," says Amy Murray, a director in U.S. marketing. "He goes out to have fun.""

kate does not have the most perfect or impressive features ever, yet somehow she takes my breath away every time i see her.

I like her, too. I find her effortlessly graceful.

She is one of the lucky people who can pull off almost any outfit and colour. She even looks good in red, not a lot of people do!

She's also acted incredibly dignified in the (VERY LARGE) shadow of the scheming narcissist from Montecito.

This is going to be 🔥🔥🔥

Now: if you had to pick a date to launch a project to interfere with the cosmos, which would you choose?
- Well the day that's considered to be the day on which humanity has to be at its humblest, of course!!! What a silly question.
That way, besides pointlessly destroying an asteroid, with possible unforeseen consequences, (without mentioning the fact that the operation, like rocket launching these days, could well be a major f.up), you'll upset many people.

It wasn't enough that that other idiot had to f. with the sky as humanity has always known it with his satellites.( I can't really remember his name, I just noticed when I googled him that he looked like he had Down syndrome, but not in a good, Greta way, but I'm not allowed to say that because it's Rosh Hachana and I don't want to be misunderstood and ruin the year to come, last one wasn't so great)( and I'm not even Jewish).

It makes you wonder why we are still here.

We urgently need to be cut down.

I wouldn't mind not being renewed for another year, but what would be the poing of leaving if all those cretins are still here? I mean that Berlusconi guy is still here, looking like an old android...

(Liz T defo looks like a saurian btw. I watched her speak. Oh boy. You guys are in treble.)

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom