Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My beautiful girl Lola Jack Russell died on the 4th September. She was 1 week away from her 16th birthday.
I take comfort from the fact that we loved her for her whole life, but then I will miss her for the rest of mine. She was a tiger, a lion, a polar bear and had the longest and curliest tail in the whole wide world. Never again....Meanwhile, getting excited for next Wednesday and Morrissey in Blackpool.

Lola-Cola
IMG-20220913-WA0029.jpg

My beautiful girl Lola Jack Russell died on the 4th September. She was 1 week away from her 16th birthday.
I take comfort from the fact that we loved her for her whole life, but then I will miss her for the rest of mine. She was a tiger, a lion, a polar bear and had the longest and curliest tail in the whole wide world. Never again....Meanwhile, getting excited for next Wednesday and Morrissey in Blackpool.
Aww. Sorry to hear of your loss☹️
We had a Jack Russell about 6 years back, he was called Jemba, a loyal faithful pooch, great with kids.
But every now and then he would take flight and be very naughty.
He was great on walks, he was no bother at all, just when he was let out for a wee in the back garden, he would trot off, then ignore my whistle to stop.
He would pause look back at me , then say f*** you mate I’m off. Jacks have a mind of their own.
I miss our long walks, especially the winter ones.
Anyhow I hope you enjoy Blackpool,
I’m going as well 😎

Do you have any dogs Gordy ?
no baz not since i was a boy.had a dog once which got run over,then a cat that got fleas,then again it was the late 70s when we all had fleas.

no baz not since i was a boy.had a dog once which got run over,then a cat that got fleas,then again it was the late 70s when we all had fleas.
Oh... well I thought you might have had a couple of miniature Yorkshire
Terriers.... very yappy ......
But so adorable 😇😇😇

Aww. Sorry to hear of your loss☹️
We had a Jack Russell about 6 years back, he was called Jemba, a loyal faithful pooch, great with kids.
But every now and then he would take flight and be very naughty.
He was great on walks, he was no bother at all, just when he was let out for a wee in the back garden, he would trot off, then ignore my whistle to stop.
He would pause look back at me , then say f*** you mate I’m off. Jacks have a mind of their own.
I miss our long walks, especially the winter ones.
Anyhow I hope you enjoy Blackpool,
I’m going as well 😎
Thank you CBaz,for your condolences. Jemba sounds like a proper Jack Russell. They know exactly how naughty they can be. My Lola would never run off, she knew which side her bread was buttered on!She loved her walks too.
Looking forward to Blackpool very much. I'll give you a wave, I am obviously sat behind you...Will be with my good friend, I'll be wearing a Morrissey t-shirt!

Thank you CBaz,for your condolences. Jemba sounds like a proper Jack Russell. They know exactly how naughty they can be. My Lola would never run off, she knew which side her bread was buttered on!She loved her walks too.
Looking forward to Blackpool very much. I'll give you a wave, I am obviously sat behind you...Will be with my good friend, I'll be wearing a Morrissey t-shirt!
Drinks are on me 😎😎

As we all will be 😄😄

look at how beautiful kate is. megs wants so badly to be seen as the fairy tale princess, but in reality kate is the fairy tale princess, and megs is the jealous scheming unrefined stepsister

View attachment 84200

Kate is prettier, taller, skinnier and married to the superior brother. Of course Meghan is fuming. :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom