Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

It's unbelievable. Just another complete idiot and his car destroying all my plans for this afternoon.

A Mercedes Benz rental van has been parked in front of the gate of our underground parking garage for more than an hour now. It's raining non-stop here, and i wanted to buy groceries for the weekend and then see a friend outside town.
I was honking the horn for ten minutes but nothing happened. Only the neighbors opened their windows to see what was going on out there. Then i called the police, but i was told that this is not their job and that i should hire a towing service.
What's wrong with this world? Where have all these full-range idiots come from all of a sudden? I am sick of it.

I was thinking of getting the crowbar from the garage, but it's still daylight and the police has my name.

Ukraine ... so many people in mass graves ...
Katyn 1940 - Izium 2022 .... Not much has changed. russians being russian . Fck them , fck russia f*** putin .
Because I MUST

Dear Prince Charles,

I’m really sorry that your mother died and that the first two people you’ve had to meet before she’s even buried yet are Jacinda Ardern and Justin Trudeau. That majorly blows and is a fitting cap I’m sure, for this monumentally and historically majorly shitacious week in your life

Dear Prince Charles,

I’m really sorry that your mother died and that the first two people you’ve had to meet before she’s even buried yet are Jacinda Ardern and Justin Trudeau. That majorly blows and is a fitting cap I’m sure, for this monumentally and historically majorly shitacious week in your life
^ this is basically on the same level as being one of Nick Cannon’s baby mommas

Looking forward to seeing Morrissey at this venue in a few weeks, Hooky was absolutely fabulous at the same place in July.

So are you going to be our man on the ground giving live updates for threads or are you going to relax and enjoy the show? Have fun :)

So are you going to be our man on the ground giving live updates for threads or are you going to relax and enjoy the show? Have fun :)

I'm really looking forward to it Redacted, last time I saw him was 2018 in Birmingham, he was great but the vibe was wasn't (those massive venues are awful in my opinion) so hopefully the Apollo gig will create a brilliant atmosphere like Hooky's gig did. But no, I won't be giving live updates, when I go to gigs I like having a few beers, enjoy the show and post my refections the day after.

I'm really looking forward to it Redacted, last time I saw him was 2018 in Birmingham, he was great but the vibe was wasn't (those massive venues are awful in my opinion) so hopefully the Apollo gig will create a brilliant atmosphere like Hooky's gig did. But no, I won't be giving live updates, when I go to gigs I like having a few beers, enjoy the show and post my refections the day after.
I would choose to enjoy the show too, I also think those smaller venues create a much better atmosphere

If I could invite four living people to a dinner party I would choose:

David Irving
Ted Kaczynski
Jean-Luc Godard
James Watson

Now that Jean-Luc Godard has died I'm looking for a replacement dinner party guest. To be honest, Godard may have been too surly and non-communicative to be a good guest anyway. I have James Watson on my guest list for genetic/biological realism talk, David Irving for historical revisionism, and Ted Kaczynski for environmentalism/domestic terrorism. Godard was there for an auteur/artistic perspective, and I've decided on three possible names to replace him with: Kenneth Anger (age 95), Eva Marie Saint (age 98), or Cormac McCarthy (age 89). But who else could I select that would be interesting to talk to: Jean-Marie Le Pen? Patty Hearst? Sirhan Sirhan? Saif al-Islam Gaddafi? Bruce Davis? David Berkowitz? David Berkowitz is supposedly a Christian convert now so there should be no issue with him and David Irving sitting together, but I don't think he's intriguing enough in 2022 to deserve a place at this table.

I'll have Hells Angels bikers keeping guard at the door just in case any protesters show up trying to crash my party. I should turn this post into a thread so that I can add a poll and we'll all decide the fourth guest together.

In fact, here's what I'll do: if you think Kenneth Anger should replace Jean-Luc Godard at my dinner party, give this post a thumbs up. If Eva Marie Saint strikes you as the best possible replacement then give this post the 'heart eyes' emoji. For Cormac McCarthy choose the laughing emoji, the 'informative' button for Jean Marie Le Pen, 'interesting' for Patty Hearst, 'shocked' for Sirhan Sirhan, 'sad' for Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, and 'angry' for someone else entirely if you want to make a suggestion of your own. Now, if you suggest 'Ronald McDonald' or something I want to know what it is you believe Ronald McDonald could add to the dinner party conversation! I'm not averse to a left-field choice like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian though to add some frivolity to what would be a heavy and at times possibly aggressive/tense/threatening conversation. But the decision is in your hands, get voting guys! :thumb:
If Richard Dawkins still spoke like this (I'm assuming the quote is real) then I may have chosen him as the geneticist at the table:
Fcz8T2paUAA5r3r.jpeg

But he talks more like this now, so there would be no point in having him there:

Last edited:
Follow up question: who was the greatest Ronald McDonald? Finally this age old question may get an answer.

Like this post if it was Willard Scott (1963-1965)
WSRonaldMcDonald.png
Love this post if it was Michael Polakovs (1965-1968)
5b4593ce3d3122aab84ea6267667bf87.jpg
Choose the laughing emoji for Ray Rayner (1968-1969)
download (6).jpeg
'Informative' for King Moody (1969-1985)
3eced23d98c20e19a484e3c6713351fc.jpg
'Interesting' for Squire Fridell (1985-1991)
FLH2JcAUUAIWM_W.jpg
'Shocked' for Jack Doepke (1991-1999)
MV5BMDEwZTI2MzgtMzY4Ni00NWU0LWJhZjAtY2QyODlkMzc1ZGQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2OTU3MTQ2._V1_.jpg
'Sad' for David Hussey (2000-2014)
MV5BNDk3YzQ1ZWYtODEyMS00NjZmLWIyYmEtYjkxNGQwNTBhY2JjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU4MDA0NTM@._V1_.jpg
'Angry' for Brad Lennon (2014-present)
RonaldMcDonaldSelfie.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom