9729A725-A928-468B-A5E9-DFFD30373303.jpeg
9729A725-A928-468B-A5E9-DFFD30373303.jpeg
8E885987-7289-4FBB-AA69-ABD45C47FBBE.jpeg
8E885987-7289-4FBB-AA69-ABD45C47FBBE.jpeg

Attachments

• 04AE00B6-3B55-412A-B39A-4DDAE262185B.jpeg
    04AE00B6-3B55-412A-B39A-4DDAE262185B.jpeg
    731.5 KB · Views: 0
8:19 is the cringiest moment in serial killer groupie history. sondra london, for anyone who doesnt know, is queen of the groupies, having been involved with a few killahs, and a huge joke in the groupie world. i hadnt seen this clip in ages, and i laughed just as much now as i did the first time i saw it. you can tell she thinks herself mighty grand having this killer sing to her in a court full of people.

Fingers crossed ! 🇺🇦

Yeeesssssssssssss my man pierre poilievre is the new leader of the conservatives!!!!! Best news in a long time! It means next election trudeau is going down!!!! Pierre must be a bunny in disguise cause he is going to THWOMP j-girl.

Enjoy watching the Queen's cortege on tv. Hadn't planned to watch it for so long, but there is something touching about seeing the coffin rolling through the pretty Scottish countryside, it's almost meditative.
In the meantime i am eating even more tomatoes from the garden and ponder on death and the remains of our days.
20220911_160437.jpg

Enjoy watching the Queen's cortege on tv. Hadn't planned to watch it for so long, but there is something touching about seeing the coffin rolling through the pretty Scottish countryside, it's almost meditative.
In the meantime i am eating even more tomatoes from the garden and ponder on death and the remains of our days.
View attachment 83862
That should be Morrissey's statement . And no one would know what he really meant ... again ;)

That should be Morrissey's statement . And no one would know what he really meant ... again ;)
And right so.
It's the focus on human dignity, which is always trying to go beyond the swamp of likes and dislikes, that make these images remarkable.
Keep in mind, that this last journey had been planned long ago when the person in the coffin was still alive. So, what is being realized here now, is the past that has envisioned the future and is now being carried into and enacted in the present, and i assume, in minute detail as well.

Somehow it's like an enactment of Faulkner's "As i lay dying" for our modern times, with its multi-perspectivity of interior and medial monologues, including the one of the dead mother in the coffin. The forward movement of funeral processions keep the dead mother alive for the moment and unify the families for one last time.

The novel ends with the husband buying a new set of ill-fitting teeth, getting ready to remarry. In the novel they struggle to cross a raging river with the coffin on their simple horse carriage, here the cortege is flowing along itself, the queen's last stream-of-consciousness, a river, which is the privilege of the aristocracy, i assume.
The poor, though, on the other hand, have the privilege to decide where to be buried eventually to rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any anyone on here suggest the best places to go in Florida around mid October. I've been to Orlando, Clearwater and Miami in the past with the wife and kids (and Miami on my own to see New Order which was fab) but this time around it's just me and the wife.

Yes done that Ket, we're looking for somewhere with a nice beach and places to walk.

I’m sure that won’t be too difficult to find. But of course you’re looking for someone’s personal experience of such places.

Can any anyone on here suggest the best places to go in Florida around mid October. I've been to Orlando, Clearwater and Miami in the past with the wife and kids (and Miami on my own to see New Order which was fab) but this time around it's just me and the wife.
I've only been to Orlando, but take a look at the panhandle or keys

Hearing "Oh Christ the same", I am now confused: who came first? Christ or Danny Boy??:confused:

look at this huge f***er who was in my bathroom. i had just slammed a book upon him so that in this picture he is quite dead, and yet he isnt even crushed. how does that work? on a related note, im hardly even afraid of spiders anymore.

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom