Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Also, what's with the pandering to the gays? Apparently, he thought he was gay before he met his wife because he "didn't like cars and football".

Do f*** off.

Also, what's with the pandering to the gays? Apparently, he thought he was gay before he met his wife because he "didn't like cars and football".

Do f*** off.
he mustnt have very strong inner signals or be very self aware if he has look to things like his interest level in cars and football to inform him of what his sexuality is. what an utter dolt.

the thing about adele is that she had a beautiful face when she was chunky, so i always would think "imagine how pretty she'd be if she lost weight!!" but then she lost weight and looks not just homely but haggard now too. some people just suit being fat. but yeah, her being a porker was definitely a big part of the whole adele success story.

Now that's a charismatic, good-looking rock star!!! :love:

That said, I can't get into the new songs. They make me feel ... nothing. It's probably me.
He is very charismatic, he's a great performer and very handsome. I love that side by side picture, I think it really shows his personality, he still seems a bit impish. In interviews, he seems like such a genuinely nice person.
I think I listened to one of the new songs and didn't like it, and didn't listen to more.

Salman Rushdie has been attacked on stage by a feller by the name of Hadi Matar. He (SR) is apparently in ICU. He might lose an eye and there is damage to his liver. If this is connected to the fatwa issued on SR, I don’t envy those having to defend Islam.

Salman Rushdie has been attacked on stage by a feller by the name of Hadi Matar. He (SR) is apparently in ICU. He might lose an eye and there is damage to his liver. If this is connected to the fatwa issued on SR, I don’t envy those having to defend Islam.
They won't have to. Everyone will just say that the system of oppression created by the white patriarchy forced him to attack SR and anyone who says otherwise will be swiftly cancelled and labelled an irredeemable racist.

alighieri is great. i bought this necklace and it's a thousand times better in person and makes me feel like a proper renaissance lady, which is something that has always been very important to me. i bought it because i like gold but being faired skinned im technically not supposed to wear it, so having it on a silver background was a compromise, i thought, and because i liked that it symbolized dantes escape from the icy realm.

1660396896568.png

well my work was not happy about me calling in two saturdays in a row. they said it was a pattern. so i informed them that doing something twice is NOT a pattern and to not be looking for patterns where they dont exist, and that they have no right to expect me to be as invested as they think i should be. seriously, these people act like i owe them something. it's baffling. i dont them owe them shit.

Looks like nothing was going to stop Hooky play in Montreal, flight cancelled, guitars lost, so they played with borrowed gear.

Apparently Ian McCullough was too drunk to play his show in Atlanta last night, people who were there said he was late, had to be helped to the stage and taken off a few times.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom