Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh shit, Ed Sheeran played here tonight!!!

I was wondering why there were so many ugly c***s everywhere and the whole city smelled of piss:angry:

Oh shit, Ed Sheeran played here tonight!!!

I was wondering why there were so many ugly c***s everywhere and the whole city smelled of piss:angry:
Was your husband excited?! I know your husband has good taste in music!

good thinking. the type of person who goes to see ed sheeran will definitely be the type to post about going to see ed sheeran.(y)

best of luck, bun bun. i hope it doesnt turn out to be the case.

Thank you, rifke!

I wonder if I could still love him after that...

Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment…​

I’m here to say Thank You to the Morrissey Forum for the inclusion and mention of my group The Harlots of 42nd. Street in the Morrissey Wiki section called “Hopes”.

As for reforming…maybe…but we have an album release coming Oct. 14th.
It was recorded in 1974..but never released until now…on Sundazed Music.

Thanks again…Chris Harlot/ The Harlots of 42nd. Street🎸

Attachments

• 5697C9D9-F2D6-4D01-97E7-BB122BA39AC0.png
    5697C9D9-F2D6-4D01-97E7-BB122BA39AC0.png
    722.1 KB · Views: 0

Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment…​

I’m here to say Thank You to the Morrissey Forum for the inclusion and mention of my group The Harlots of 42nd. Street in the Morrissey Wiki section called “Hopes”.

As for reforming…maybe…but we have an album release coming Oct. 14th.
It was recorded in 1974..but never released until now…on Sundazed Music.

Thanks again…Chris Harlot/ The Harlots of 42nd. Street🎸
Not a problem.
For any interested:
Regards,
FWD.

it's kind of a deal breaker if you ask me

67 000 people went to see Ed Sheeran in Gothenburg on Wednesday, and then he played again last night because the first night was sold out. What is wrong with people? Why are they so turned on by soulless mediocrity?

I had lunch with some ex-colleagues yesterday, and they were telling me that they were going to watch Sheeran and they all assumed I was going to go, too. I feel really offended by that.

67 000 people went to see Ed Sheeran in Gothenburg on Wednesday, and then he played again last night because the first night was sold out. What is wrong with people? Why are they so turned on by soulless mediocrity?

I had lunch with some ex-colleagues yesterday, and they were telling me that they were going to watch Sheeran and they all assumed I was going to go, too. I feel really offended by that.
oh my god, bun bun, so would i!!!!!!

it's moments like that that make you realize that the people around you really dont know you at all and havent gone to any effort to create a comprehensive picture of who you are, because if they did they wouldnt have thought that for a second!!!!

ed sheeran!!!! ugh!!!!

hes not even good looking. i mean, i can sort of see how people would like harry styles, who is no doubt just as mediocre, but at least he's got some appeal. but ed sheeran?! ugh!!!

oh my god, bun bun, so would i!!!!!!

it's moments like that that make you realize that the people around you really dont know you at all and havent gone to any effort to create a comprehensive picture of who you are, because if they did they wouldnt have thought that for a second!!!!

ed sheeran!!!! ugh!!!!

hes not even good looking. i mean, i can sort of see how people would like harry styles, who is no doubt just as mediocre, but at least he's got some appeal. but ed sheeran?! ugh!!!

In fairness to them, I tend to not reveal too much about myself to business acquaintances and colleagues. I’m just glad they can handle the bits that I can’t hide. In a way I guess it’s flattering that they see me as part of their gang as they think they are quite fυcking super. :lbf:

In fairness to them, I tend to not reveal too much about myself to business acquaintances and colleagues. I’m just glad they can handle the bits that I can’t hide. In a way I guess it’s flattering that they see me as part of their gang as they think they are quite fυcking super. :lbf:
well they arent if they like ed sheeran!!!

that reminds me, one of my colleagues was surprised that i didnt like justin bieber. she just naturally thought i would. i was waiting for her to say "well who do you like?" so that i could say "NEIL CODLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and go into how i walked past his house twice in london but she never did :disappointed:

I think his ugliness is part of his success. His marketing strategy is built around the idea that he isn’t your typical pop star pinup. That somehow makes him a genius musician/songwriter. He is praised for looking like shit. Same with Adele. :barf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom