Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

they shit, a lot though, the bats. she has to create a special trough for it.

hope you get your pigeon problem sorted!
She probably has a lot of bats then. It also depends whether bats use a place as a summer of winter abode. Some people sell bat droppings as guano to gardeners, as it can be easily collected.

She probably has a lot of bats then. It also depends whether bats use a place as a summer of winter abode. Some people sell bat droppings as guano to gardeners, as it can be easily collected.
I should suggest that to her. They live on a farm so maybe they could use it themselves.

Don't bats carry rabies though? That would be my worry.

I should suggest that to her. They live on a farm so maybe they could use it themselves.

Don't bats carry rabies though? That would be my worry.
Depends on where you live, I guess. Here in Europe Central, bats can indeed carry rabies, like foxes. A sick bat won't attack you, though, but might bite if you try to help it without protecting your hands. Seems that the virus is not transmitted via the droppings.

btw at least you don’t have to worry about your food supply during the next blackout or lockdown.

:lbf: ;)
There are only losers and bums working for the property management!! What a bunch of lazy incompetent bastards!!!
Even though i had told them NOT IN ANY CASE to close the open window without chasing out ALL of the pigeons, they did it, on Friday, and today I received a phone call, bc they couldn't chase out all of the pigeons and if i could open the window in my part of the roof to let them out.
This is what happened when I let down the attic stairs at 4pm today to check on the poor pigeons trapped in the attic.
This pigeon was looking for help and died on my stairs.

Plus, these f***ing impotent pricks did not notice that there are still flightless pigeon chicks running around in the attic. I counted at least two today. The mother bird was constantly trying to make it out of the formerly open window into which these arses had just squeezed an empty bucket. This is animal cruelty and I might as well call the police, that's what I told them.

Plus, these f***ing impotent pricks did not notice that there are still flightless pigeon chicks running around in the attic. I counted at least two today. The mother bird was constantly trying to make it out of the formerly open window into which these arses had just squeezed an empty bucket. This is animal cruelty and I might as well call the police, that's what I told them.

worse than I thought. Sorry to hear this. Don’t
let it anger you too much, it’ll get worked out eventually. But I do hope they will pay for cleaning it out? hope you’ve been taking pictures for evidence.

Did this shit care when I had him on the telephone later on? Not in the slightest. When he talked about the pigeons, he just called them "pieces", like "we chased out seven pieces, but three pieces flew onto your side". Despite of all early warnings and pleas from my side, they closed the window nevertheless. That's brutal and inconsiderate.

That's the window up in the roof which I opened after cleaning up the mess and carefully wrapping up the dead bird in a plastic bag, so that no ticks could fall off it.

p4 - Kopie.jpg

Make sure your head is covered tightly plastic bag and a rubber band will do. Take photos of everything and the window they left open. Also take a thorough shower after.
I have desinfected everything including myself thoroughly afterwards. Whenever I let down the stairs though, I have to do all the cleaning again, coz all the stuff is falling down, including egg shells, spiders, feathers, ticks, contaminated dust and all sorts of other dirt. I don't want my old cat P. to get sick.

p1 - Kopie.jpg

He wasn't eating for two days, and probably this was his way of letting me know that someone was starving upstairs.

I have desinfected everything including myself thoroughly afterwards. Whenever I let down the stairs though, I have to do all the cleaning again, coz all the stuff is falling down, including egg shells, spiders, feathers, ticks, contaminated dust and all sorts of other dirt. I don't want my old cat P. to get sick.

View attachment 83390

He wasn't eating for two days, and probably this was his way of letting me know that someone was starving upstairs.
he is soooooooo cuddle-worthy!!!!!

what a nightmare this all is, spent. im horrified along with you. hope it gets sorted out and no more dead pigeons!!! i really hate that kind of casual inhumanity those workers have shown!

The city pigeon emergency society will be here within the next hour.

I couldn't sleep last night, always wondering if the mother pigeon upstairs will actually be able to find the newly opened window, so I wrote an e-mail to the pigeon society, not expecting much. But this morning at 9am the doorbell rang and someone from the society was standing there, ready to go upstairs and save the chicks. That's dedication. She was in her summer clothes, and I told her that we need to prepare a few things first, so we agreed to get started at 3:30.

The ridiculous fart from the property management was surprised when I called him. For him the job was done. One window closed, my window open. I told him that NOTHING AT ALL had been achieved, he had only made things worse. He is one of those guys that need clear and small-step instructions. He lacks problem-solving skills and has no imagination at all, which means that he cannnot plan into the future. I told him to be here today and open up the other doors to the attic, so that the society can get to work. He is also one of these guys that get angry when they get instructions, especially from women, I suppose, but I reminded him that we have an animal welfare act here in this country, and that he had violated the regulations not just once. So, to cut it short, he will move his lazy and irresponsible arse here as well, and bring the keys.

The pigeon society is run solely by women, which means that things will get done quickly and efficiently.

Thank god, it is not as hot today as it is going to be at the end of the week, temperatures around 24 celsius. The guys from the pigeon society will wear special protection clothing covering the full body. Let's hope that they can collect the pigeon chicks quickly.

1660049431850.png

Oh my, what a stressful day.

Everything's cleaned and desinfected again, including myself. We had three volunteers from the pigeon society here today, one brought her young son, so there were actually four, plus the guy from the "management". He left early after the volunteers had changed into their protective clothing and then was gone.

Five chicks were saved today. We hope that we got them all, but you never know.

ta1 - Kopie.jpg

Some of them were very weak from dehydration and starvation. Their crops were almost empty, so they received an emergency feeding with a special electrolyte solution. Especially the small one in the lower right hand corner was in a critical condition. They should be in the rescue centre by now.

Oh my, what a stressful day.

Everything's cleaned and desinfected again, including myself. We had three volunteers from the pigeon society here today, one brought her young son, so there were actually four, plus the guy from the "management". He left early after the volunteers had changed into their protective clothing and then was gone.

Five chicks were saved today. We hope that we got them all, but you never know.

View attachment 83405

Some of them were very weak from dehydration and starvation. Their crops were almost empty, so they received an emergency feeding with a special electrolyte solution. Especially the small one in the lower right hand corner was in a critical condition. They should be in the rescue centre by now.
that's brilliant!!! thank god for the people from the pigeon society!!! i was wondering how this was going to be resolved, and frankly it was stressing me out and making me tired thinking about it!! hopefully p can get some restful sleep now.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom