Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My face hurts. I'm doing this electro-therapy thing on my arm because of my stroke, it's on my upper arm today, physio was turning up the strength, I punched myself in the cheek :ROFLMAO::tears:
be careful, bear face!!! i hope you finally got some nice cake to slowly push your face into!!!

my f***ing work, im so annoyed. im supposed to do some training tomorrow so they wrote me down on the schedule for a shift for 6 and a 1/2 hours. but the fact that it is 6 and a 1/2 hours is all i know. i dont know when im supposed to start or finish. ive been trying to find out for a week but no one seems to know. so they told me to email someone in the morning and i did but that person hasnt gotten back to me. so what the f*** am i supposed to do? how hard is it for them to find out when im supposed to work? they're probably going to tell me at 10 o clock tonight that im supposed to come in at 6am tomorrow. or they just wont tell me and then tomorrow morning when i dont go in because i dont know when im supposed to be there they'll email me saying "where are you?!?!?!"

It's disgusting. We have pigeons in the attic. I crawled up there this morning, and everywhere I looked, they have shat their poop in masses. The neighbors have let a window open, that's how they got in. They have built a nest on the foldable attic stairs, and when i opened it, the whole mess including feathers, spiders and pigeon ticks fell onto my head. Took me an hour to clean this whole mess up again. The ticks bother me the most.
Pigeon ticks are hunters. When the pigeons are gone, they start looking for food, and they even crawl into human living spaces, preferably bedrooms, where they enter your bed to have lunch at nighttime. It's so very disgusting. I'm gonna sue these f U C Ktard neighbors.

It's disgusting. We have pigeons in the attic. I crawled up there this morning, and everywhere I looked, they have shat their poop in masses. The neighbors have let a window open, that's how they got in. They have built a nest on the foldable attic stairs, and when i opened it, the whole mess including feathers, spiders and pigeon ticks fell onto my head. Took me an hour to clean this whole mess up again. The ticks bother me the most.
Pigeon ticks are hunters. When the pigeons are gone, they start looking for food, and they even crawl into human living spaces, preferably bedrooms, where they enter your bed to have lunch at nighttime. It's so very disgusting. I'm gonna sue these f U C Ktard neighbors.
oh my gosh, that's disturbing!! i would be livid!!!

my sister has bats that are living in her roof, but because they're protected she's not allowed to do anything about them.

Nice of Steve Diggle to stop off in Manchester for a private solo gig at Pretty Green prior to Buzzcocks playing at the Rebellion Festival in Blackpool this weekend. First time I've heard Buzzcocks songs performed acoustically.

4BC29927-0AD2-4E0C-9CE9-921EF03F0087.jpeg

i can now state with certainty that it's not heat but humidity that was making me feel so uncomfortable all the time. during the heat wave of the last week, although it got pretty hot in here, i was fine. it wasnt an optimal temperature but i didnt feel like i wanted to rip off my face and fling it across the room. now the temperatures have gone down and its pretty humid, and i definitely feel like i want to rip off my face and fling it across the room (is humidity why people in the south are so angry all the time?). i mean, i literally feel in agony. i feel like all my flesh hurts, and like im being suffocated, and i just want this damp clammy air to get the f*** OFF OF ME!!!!!!!! it is SOOOOOO disagreeable!!!

i think i might look into get a dehumidifier.

I"m just wondering why some threads in the A-Z section are only for reading and some are still open ? :unsure:

I"m just wondering why some threads in the A-Z section are only for reading and some are still open ? :unsure:
As threads are automatically archived after a long period of inactivity. That places them in a read-only state.
Regards,
FWD.

As threads are automatically archived after a long period of inactivity. That places them in a read-only state.
Regards,
FWD.
So it is not possible to answer in such a closed thread ?

oh my gosh, that's disturbing!! i would be livid!!!

my sister has bats that are living in her roof, but because they're protected she's not allowed to do anything about them.
Bats are okay as they are pretty quiet and don't make such a mess, even though they, like almost all wild animals, have ticks too.

I wonder who is gonna clean up the pigeon shit in the attic. It's everywhere and as hard as granite.

Bats are okay as they are pretty quiet and don't make such a mess, even though they, like almost all wild animals, have ticks too.

I wonder who is gonna clean up the pigeon shit in the attic. It's everywhere and as hard as granite.
they shit, a lot though, the bats. she has to create a special trough for it.

hope you get your pigeon problem sorted!

why does my head look so big but every time i measure it it comes back as being the average female head size? is my tape measure wrong? does every inch have an extra cm?? are the online charts wrong? can some female here please measure their head circumference so we can compare!!!! c'mon i know thats what y'all wanna do on a saturday night!!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom