Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

the bus driver drove past me today when i was going to work. i was standing at the edge of the curb, bus pass in hand, looking intently at the bus, and he drove right past me! the bus was going slowly enough that i could see it was nearly empty, and i could see also the gesture the bus driver made with his arms after he passed me, as if to say "what do you expect of me?!". i pay for a bus pass, unlike some people who get on and ask if they can have a free ride, im civil to the bus drivers and the other passengers, i dont bring snakes on the bus, i dont fill the bus up with my fetid odor, i dont smoke pot on the back of the bus, ill tell you what i expect: i expect for you to stop and let me on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was IRATE. it was COMPLETELY unacceptable. a lady on the other side of the street who witnessed it was shocked as well, calling to me "did the bus just drive past you?! nice bus driver!!"

it wasnt just annoying and inconvenient, it was upsetting too! if i were a bus driver there probably would be a whole hell of a lot of people i would want to just drive past, but IIIIIIIII would not be one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i called and made a complaint!!!! i hope the guy gets in trouble for it!! i wish there was some place online i could write a review, because i would do that too!!
That's one of these situations that require an explanation rather than an apology, i guess?

Nice to see Richard Boon and lots of others people at the unveiling of Pete Shelley’s mural in his birth town Leigh today. The painter is Akse who also did the Ian Curtis one in Macclesfield.
AE2B5877-3C11-4E65-8F5C-8B61A2833970.jpeg
E2070754-BBB3-4D3B-891F-C8ECC9F2D391.jpeg

Right; all this larking around was a swell way to pass the time but let's go back to the real world: er; who still has water???

Scotland I suppose; but apart from that?

rabbits are what you call bunnies who are not cute! and since ALL rabbits are cute, ALL rabbits are bunnies. are you a male? only males insist on calling bunnies rabbits despite bunnies being the correct term.
:rofl:OMG. You crack me up. She did it. She got another"bubbit".
She called him Max.
Hi is a lob eared thingmabob. And he is cute.

That just wouldn't happen where I live. Get the occasional squirrel. Rats mainly..
we have tons of bunnies where i live!! a while back they rounded up a bunch of the lil scamps and put them on a plane headed to a bunny sanctuary in texas at the cost of tens of thousands of dollars. well they're worth it, i hope they're living their best life now. we still got lots though!

we have tons of bunnies where i live!! a while back they rounded up a bunch of the lil scamps and put them on a plane headed to a bunny sanctuary in texas at the cost of tens of thousands of dollars. well they're worth it, i hope they're living their best life now. we still got lots though!
That's amazing 👏 😍

theres this schizophrenic customer who comes into my work who is generally a bit of an asshole/jackass (and who also once peed on our floor and tried to blame it on her cat), who lately must have gone off her meds because she's gone full mental now. she interrupted me in dealing with a customer to tell me again and again "im a hooker". when i told her i was busy and would help her in a minute she said "dont you care that im a hooker?". i was like "no". and she was like "yeah, i can tell you dont" and stomped off. then she told my other coworker that she had a nice ass. i burst out laughing when i heard that because of the parallel between her unmedicated behaviour and a certain schizophrenic of solo who also likes to tell people truthfully or not that she's a sex worker ad nauseum and to inappropriately comment on peoples asses. i wonder if that's a schizophrenia thing? can anyone confirm?

Maybe LH is in your supermarket in a cunning wig and disguise and thought she’d fool you by doing a really meta mise-en-scene interpretation of herself as seen through your eyes, just for you

Joking.

Maybe LH is in your supermarket in a cunning wig and disguise and thought she’d fool you by doing a really meta mise-en-scene interpretation of herself as seen through your eyes, just for you

Joking.
she did strike me as a sort of post modern LH the way she just brazenly kept announcing apros pos of nothing "Im a hooker!". she would say something completely random "jeannine and steffi are freezing outside" and then tag onto it "and IM a hooker!". there was no manipulative steering of the conversation onto the subject that made your charitability in listening to her at all feel exploited: just straight to the point with what she wanted--needed--you to know: "im a hooker!"

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom