Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

it's amazing the amount of relief you feel when the internet comes back on after you thought for sure you would NEVER HAVE INTERNET AGAIN.

because the thing is, the internet if a very improbable thing. why should you have it? it's probably only luck that you have it all. when your luck wears out, no more internet. nothing to be done. might as well go live in a hollowed out tree.

and if i dont have internet what follows is NO NEIL CODLING!!!! since neil codling exists for me really only online. sadly.

ive been thinking, maybe i should go to london now that im allowed on a plane. i wont have much money, only about $5000 ca but i dont know if it matters seeing as it's probably easy to get a job right now (on all the british youtube shows i watch, they talk about how they allow the migrants to come over on boats because the uk is desperate for workers). there are things id like to do first though, like get the crown put back on my tooth and finish my novel, but i dont see why i couldnt do those things over there. i might need to renew my passport though because it expires in april 2023.

it'd be nice to go somewhere.

and if i dont have internet what follows is NO NEIL CODLING!!!! since neil codling exists for me really only online. sadly.

ive been thinking, maybe i should go to london now that im allowed on a plane. i wont have much money, only about $5000 ca but i dont know if it matters seeing as it's probably easy to get a job right now (on all the british youtube shows i watch, they talk about how they allow the migrants to come over on boats because the uk is desperate for workers). there are things id like to do first though, like get the crown put back on my tooth and finish my novel, but i dont see why i couldnt do those things over there. i might need to renew my passport though because it expires in april 2023.

it'd be nice to go somewhere.
Do it. Which tooth needs a crown. Pretty normal round here to have some defect. Pretty normal round here for people to have any teeth 😬. :(

Do it. Which tooth needs a crown. Pretty normal round here to have some defect. Pretty normal round here for people to have any teeth 😬. :(
bottom left, third from back (wisdom tooth included). you cant see it when i talk or smile, but id like it put back on because the tooth is weak without it and im too scared to chew on that side in case it breaks. in fact, i already did chip a little chunk of it off so now im worried that they wont be able to put the crown on it at all, but will have to make a new crown.

also if im to get my passport renewed i just heard that wait times in canada are crazy at the moment, taking up to 3 months. people are even camping out outside the passport offices for up to 36 hours. so maybe i should put it off until february of next year which is what i had originally intended. but i just want to go NOW, because what if something happens like the travel vaccine mandates are put back in place and i can NEVER leave canada ever again?!?!? and also let's not forget that im not getting any younger here!!!!

where do you live? wanna be friends?!

Comments from Russian Nazi whores after today's attack on Kyiv: "Come on Russia!" "Russia - power!" "We are proud!" "Beautiful morning"

Sorry for off- topic . This world is totally fugazi .
Most ruSSians are subspecies. The masks fell off. It's not only putin . This is the 123rd day of the Nazi Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Comments from Russian Nazi whores after today's attack on Kyiv: "Come on Russia!" "Russia - power!" "We are proud!" "Beautiful morning"

Sorry for off- topic . This world is totally fugazi .
Most ruSSians are subspecies. The masks fell off. It's not only putin . This is the 123rd day of the Nazi Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Thank you for this post. Are you somehow related to this?

Thank you for this post. Are you somehow related to this?
Related? I think that like every sensitive human being I feel anger, fear, helplessness etc. etc. I pass many refugees from Ukraine every day on the streets of my city, I meet them in supermarkets, on the train ... sometimes you want to share these terrifying pictures ... for Westerners, Ukraine is like a distant bay. But it is happening here and now in the 21st century .

It is ironic that the victims of the today's attack on Kyiv are a Russian citizen from Moscow and her husband. Their 7-year-old daughter was injured...

bottom left, third from back (wisdom tooth included). you cant see it when i talk or smile, but id like it put back on because the tooth is weak without it and im too scared to chew on that side in case it breaks. in fact, i already did chip a little chunk of it off so now im worried that they wont be able to put the crown on it at all, but will have to make a new crown.

also if im to get my passport renewed i just heard that wait times in canada are crazy at the moment, taking up to 3 months. people are even camping out outside the passport offices for up to 36 hours. so maybe i should put it off until february of next year which is what i had originally intended. but i just want to go NOW, because what if something happens like the travel vaccine mandates are put back in place and i can NEVER leave canada ever again?!?!? and also let's not forget that im not getting any younger here!!!!

where do you live? wanna be friends?!
Of course I want to be friends 🙄. We could do a holiday house swap. I understand the need for those back teeth for chewing, all my wisdom teeth have been removed. 2 of them at the same time under sedation. Why I howled like a wolf, with no recollection, as told to me by my friend sitting in the waiting room for me, I will never know. If it is meant to happen, it will. Like you, and Morrissey,
Oh time, it's no friend of mine.....

Actually i wannit to go to bed early today coz its gonna be a long day tomorrow, but as soon as the lights were out, P. fell into his weekly delirium episode.
Probably it"s all coz of his heart problems, in addition to the dementia.

The first symptom of the approaching delirium are his hind legs which get all wobbly and then collapse, so that he lands on the floor, unable to get up again, and then starts pawing the floor boards repetitively. I already know this sound very well...

When i lift him up from the floor, i try to carry him as fast as possible into his litter box coz his weakened muscles cant hold his excrements any longer. When i"m lucky, it all ends up safely in the box and not on my feet.

Usually he then gains a lil bit more strenghth in his legs again and starts shuffling around restlessly, always sniffing the ground for food which he can't eat, collapsing, getting up again, meowing, exct.

After an hour of monitoring, i usually go to bed, and in the morning i find him in his box sleeping and alomost back to normal, though very exhausted from the procedure.

20220523_144537.jpg

So far, i have always found him alive in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i wannit to go to bed early today coz its gonna be a long day tomorrow, but as soon as the lights were out, P. fell into his weekly delirium episode.
Probably it"s all coz of his heart problems, in addition to the dementia.

The first symptom of the approaching delirium are his hind legs which get all wobbly and then collapse, so that he lands on the floor, unable to get up again, and then starts pawing the floor boards repetitively. I already know this sound very well...

When i lift him up from the floor, i try to carry him as fast as possible into his litter box coz his weakened muscles cant hold his excrements any longer. When i"m lucky, it all ends up safely in the box and not on my feet.

Usually he then gains a lil bit more strenghth in his legs again and starts shuffling around restlessly, always sniffing the ground for food which he can't eat, collapsing, getting up again, meowing, exct.

After an hour of monitoring, i usually go to bed, and in the morning i find him in his box sleeping and alomost back to normal, though very exhausted from the procedure.

View attachment 82368

So far, i have always found him alive in the morning.
Bless him. He’s a gorgeous one.

Related? I think that like every sensitive human being I feel anger, fear, helplessness etc. etc. I pass many refugees from Ukraine every day on the streets of my city, I meet them in supermarkets, on the train ... sometimes you want to share these terrifying pictures ... for Westerners, Ukraine is like a distant bay. But it is happening here and now in the 21st century .

I did a training course in April and May in a hotel that sheltered Ukrainian women and children. The hotel was closed to the public. But it was full.
A lot of people just see what they want to see and feel what they want to feel.
The unability to feel and express empathy is one of the flaws that characterize subspecies, I think..

Last edited:
I think M has premonitions: case in point-

“I grabbed you by the Heinz Baked Beans”

Wondering if we’re in for Bean wars soon. 🙀

Heinz has stopped supplying Tesco with some of its most popular products in a dispute over pricing. Baked beans, ketchup and tomato soup are among the items missing from shelves in some of stores. Tesco apologised for the absence of popular Heinz products, but said: “We will not pass on unjustifiable price increases to our customers.”

I did a training course in April and May in a hotel that sheltered Ukrainian women and children. The hotel was closed to the public. But it was full.
A lot of people just see what they want to see and feel what they want to feel.
The unability to feel and express empathy is one of the flaws that characterize subspecies, I think..
You should heed your own insight then and think about the fact that any war is a scourge on both sides - as it is in this case.

Half of ukraine is inhabited by russians, half of “Ukrainians” are either russian or half russian. If you’ve never set foot in either country then stop lecturing people on motherf***ing morrissey site of all places, about how “empathetic” you are toward one side versus the other - because you “went” on a f***ing training course.

Learn some history. Maybe have some relatives there. Until then stop trying to imply anyone else doesn’t have “empathy” like you do - because you are FAR from enlightened, far from educated on the subject at hand, far from informed (based on your null-grade comments in various threads) and frankly - your wholly uniformed snidishness on the subject incessantly grates.

How even dare you

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom