Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i hope to god he doesnt have kids. that'd be so awful if there were people running around calling him 'dad'

Moisturizer, too. I’d buy him moisturizer to give him a bit more glow :)

he doesnt need any of that shit. he's PERFECT!!!! i would buy him a green silk robe however!!

bun bun, you're not doing it right. you're supposed to be swooning over him!!

I guess I just don’t know about true love :)

Thousands of dead cows lined up in a field. And that's not a drinking song. But hey, the silly fools just/ carry on.

Resist! If you want a new world
Stop consuming, stop polluting, as much as you can.
Resist!
The world they want you to live in is not the world you were born to live in.

Resist their malls, their parking lots, their fast food restaurants, their concrete, their phone shops, their Vegas lights, with all your might.

"All the errors, all the delays, all the suffering don't mean there aren't in the universe all the necessary means to one day crush our enemies".
And this time, we won't need tanks.

Resistance!

I never thought I could find cool music at a local church festival. The lyrics were primitive, but the musicians were crazy! It was something between Kool and the Gang and Ripe.

Also, I thought about the movie Billy Liar. The main character was so irritating! I wanted to kick him! I wanted to shout "What are you doing, man? Are you like five or what?!"
Only the last 25 minutes of the movie were intriguing. I didn't get why he stayed. I thought he finally found someone who truly understood him.

I was mildly shocked the other day to see that Freddie Mercury seemed like a likeable enough dude with a sense of huma. I never really paid attention to Queen and I assumed he spoke as he sang: operatically.
Another mild shock was that he'd had a girlfriend.
And the third shock wasn't really one: he had a weasel of a P.A who drove any sensible person away.
Like every singer I know...
:unsure:

my internet was down late last night and all of today. so i waited around for my landlord to come home from work so i could tell him. i had intended to be nice about it, just "oh hey, my internet is down" but after a day of waiting around for him and NOT being able to watch unherd or trig or whatever else i might start my morning with, as well as having to listen to his beastly kids thump around obscenely upstairs (what the hell were they DOING??), when he brought out his own laptop and showed me "look it's working just fine!!" as though there was some sort of glitch in the cyber universe where only MY computer doesnt work, that was when i freaked out and told him it was UNACCEPTABLE and OBVIOUSLY i cant live here if the internet isnt working etc etc and was just generally very intense as i tend to be when something doesnt go right and theres NO explanation. so he unplugged the modem or whatever it is and plugged it back in then and then my computer too was working just fine and i was all relief and smiles, and he patted me on the shoulder and now im SOOOOOO embarrassed. why must i act like an autistic child all the time??

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom