Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

well, every site always seems to have had some past hay day that will never come again. it may be a reflection of a lot of things but i dont know if it's anything that can be control or manufactured. and again, every site is only going to be as good as it's members.

and also, at the end of the day it's just an internet forum. 🤷‍♀️
I just think it should be fun instead of this parade of psychos we get here. You can barely post in the main threads without someone coming in and starting something.
I guess Amy's post got me thinking.
Over the weekend my husband was reading here, he is a huge Smiths/Moz fan. Suede too.
He saw some of the Sharon and Baz stuff and asked why is this even allowed here and he asked me if it drove people away, and I think that got me thinking too.
I have invited friends here who won't post here because of that. They look around and leave.

oh surface, he's harmless. just really really dumb. mostly he just likes to post about: stalking peter hook, the concerts he goes to, rosy glimpses of his pedestrian family life, and his enthusiasm for lockdowns. i honestly dont think he'd be smart enough to have alts, personally.

well, i guess this site is what the posters make it. and so the tone of the site may be set by morrissey himself if he doesnt engender waves of enthusiasm among the posters here. morrisseys issues with this site may well be, to quote oscar wilde, "the rage of caliban seeing his own face in the glass".

personally, i just dont agree with using david's site to bash david's site. i think it's bad form.

Lol, I don't stalk Peter Hook, I live down the road from him so can't really avoid him. You may think I'm dumb but I have created a great business that some members on here have used from time to time and if you think I have a pedestrian family life that's ok too as as long as I'm happy with, that's all that matters. Regarding Rejected I have no idea why she posts the shit about my kids or complaints about me to the moderators as I've never been contacted by them about any post I've made.

Lol, I don't stalk Peter Hook, I live down the road from him so can't really avoid him. You may think I'm dumb but I have created a great business that some members on here have used from time to time and if you think I have a pedestrian family life that's ok too as as long as I'm happy with, that's all that matters. Regarding Rejected I have no idea why she posts the shit about my kids or complaints about me to the moderators as I've never been contacted by them about any post I've made.
im glad you've created a great business. can you hire me and get me a visa for the UK? ill be the brains of the operation.

I just think it should be fun instead of this parade of psychos we get here. You can barely post in the main threads without someone coming in and starting something.
I guess Amy's post got me thinking.
Over the weekend my husband was reading here, he is a huge Smiths/Moz fan. Suede too.
He saw some of the Sharon and Baz stuff and asked why is this even allowed here and he asked me if it drove people away, and I think that got me thinking too.
I have invited friends here who won't post here because of that. They look around and leave.
yeah, i probably would too if i wasnt stuck in. any young cool person would just turn right around after reading baz's and sharon's shit.

anyone can be a stripper though, no matter how fugly or snaggletoothed, so the way i see it, there's also no reason to believe she wasnt. it's just pretty sad that that year out of her life or whatever it was is her one claim to fame.
Depends on the club really. Some are known for their high standards and some are just fronts for prostitution.
The reason I believe she was not is because she's a compulsive liar. I also don't believe anything she says in which her sexuality is emphasized. Is there a club that would have hired her? Yes, probably. She is so needy though, I could see her really being a problem to the customers. Strippers go through a lot of rejection too, they have to go to tables and ask people if they want dances. Guys usually hold out for the hottest few and they are busy all night - unless they are all hot and there's no way she was hired to that kind of club. I cannot see Sharon dealing with the rejection. Didn't she chase some guy down the street naked because he wouldn't pay attention to her?

yeah, i probably would too if i wasnt stuck in. any young cool person would just turn right around after reading baz's and sharon's shit.
What's strange is some of the Smiths fb groups I belong to link stuff from here, a lot of people know about this place but they just choose to not post here.

Depends on the club really. Some are known for their high standards and some are just fronts for prostitution.
The reason I believe she was not is because she's a compulsive liar. I also don't believe anything she says in which her sexuality is emphasized. Is there a club that would have hired her? Yes, probably. She is so needy though, I could see her really being a problem to the customers. Strippers go through a lot of rejection too, they have to go to tables and ask people if they want dances. Guys usually hold out for the hottest few and they are busy all night - unless they are all hot and there's no way she was hired to that kind of club. I cannot see Sharon dealing with the rejection. Didn't she chase some guy down the street naked because he wouldn't pay attention to her?
yes, that's true.

but i mean, she has to have done SOMETHING with her life. and we never hear of anything else! is it really possible that her entire life has been SO unmemorable that she had to make something up?!

What's strange is some of the Smiths fb groups I belong to link stuff from here, a lot of people know about this place but they just choose to not post here.
i know some of the die hard morrissey tour fans wont post here but those folks are an odd, unsavoury bunch in themselves. i would almost post here just because they're against it.

im glad you've created a great business. can you hire me and get me a visa for the UK? ill be the brains of the operation.

To be honest I outsource the tech bits, direct employees are cleaners and maintenance people, however if you do come over I can sort you out with cheap accommodation.

oh arent you a sweetheart!!! what city/town do you live in?

this cheap accommodation wouldnt be a garage would it?? o_O

I live in Alderley Edge about 20 mins on the train from Manchester. The properties in our portfolio are holiday homes and are in Cornwall.

yes, that's true.

but i mean, she has to have done SOMETHING with her life. and we never hear of anything else! is it really possible that her entire life has been SO unmemorable that she had to make something up?!
Maybe she has been on disability her entire adult life, or whatever you call it in Canada. I think she drives people away from her, so maybe she's had to make up this life, that's like a Lifetime movie (if you have those in Canada)

look at this f***ing idiot. usually with people who transition there's some indication of the opposite gender in them, in their physiognomy or the way they talk, so that you think "okay maybe there's something to this". there's nothing with this guy and he isnt even making an effort beyond putting on a dress and smoothing his hair out. what a c***.

I live in Alderley Edge about 20 mins on the train from Manchester. The properties in our portfolio are holiday homes and are in Cornwall.
I would hesitate to invite rifke to live in your place, because she's not an appreciative person. I painted 3 paintings she asked me to do, and sent them to her, at no cost to her, but she turned around and made it seem that I was an opportunist. Depressing, is what she ultimately is. Careful. I know that you just want to be kind to her, despite her trolling you, but she's truly foul in my opinion, and she has earned that opinion.

Careful what you say, because it's food for trolls. Not funny trolls. Not compassionate trolls. Not kind trolls. They'll use you and spit out your shell, with an insult, at best.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom