Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Don’t be jealous rifke, but I hear wedding bells for those two.
dont be mean, k-ket!! any fan of neil is a friend of mine!!

and i AM jealous that she got to stand beside neil and breathe in his essence!!! i want to distill neil's essence and drink it in my coffee and if i ever get a chance to meet him im telling him just that!!!!

dont be mean, k-ket!! any fan of neil is a friend of mine!!

and i AM jealous that she got to stand beside neil and breathe in his essence!!! i want to distill neil's essence and drink it in my coffee and if i ever get a chance to meet him im telling him just that!!!!

and what if, to your surprise, he actually pulled out from his coat pocket a small bottle that he says is filled with his essence! what would you do? :paranoid: Think that would be a little strange, even from Neil.

and what if, to your surprise, he actually pulled out from his coat pocket a small bottle that he says is filled with his essence! what would you do? :paranoid: Think that would be a little strange, even from Neil.
i dont know if it's possible to bottle a persons essence, k-ket! but naturally i would ask if i could have it, even just a drop!!! :yum:i wouldnt think it strange at all!!!

i dont know if it's possible to bottle a persons essence, k-ket! but naturally i would ask if i could have it, even just a drop!!! :yum:i wouldnt think it strange at all!!!

Björn would like to make a book recommendation: "The Perfume" by Patrick Süskind - In the slums of eighteenth-century France, the infant Jean-Baptiste Grenouille is born with one sublime gift—an absolute sense of smell. As a boy, he lives to decipher the odors of Paris, and apprentices himself to a prominent perfumer who teaches him the ancient art of mixing precious oils and herbs. But Grenouille’s genius is such that he is not satisfied to stop there, and he becomes obsessed with capturing the smells of objects such as brass doorknobs and fresh-cut wood. Then one day he catches a hint of a scent that will drive him on an ever-more-terrifying quest to create the “ultimate perfume”—the scent of a beautiful young virgin. Told with dazzling narrative brilliance, The Perfume is a hauntingly powerful tale of murder and sensual depravity.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 09.05.07.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom