Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i haven't but I believe I have received definite signs from departed people. If that counts.

For that :ghost:...Who you gonna call?
Does everyone become a ghost? If so, there would be billions of the bastards. So you’d think by now someone, somewhere would have irrefutable photographic evidence of at least one of them.
I used to live in a flat next to a graveyard and never saw one. And I was cruising in there several nights a week.

I’ve had one drag a duvet of me and I found it at the bottom of the stairs
When I woke up half perished to
Death.

Does everyone become a ghost? If so, there would be billions of the bastards. So you’d think by now someone, somewhere would have irrefutable photographic evidence of at least one of them.
I used to live in a flat next to a graveyard and never saw one. And I was cruising in there several nights a week.
They were watching you.

im on day 3 of a fast and shit am i ever hungry. i dont usually get this hungry on day 3. hoping it will recede a bit tomorrow. am hoping to go for at least 20 more days.

You may have been the spookiest thing around.

I mean it's all relative.

Good God, what am I saying?
I felt something come over me and when I came to my senses there was ectoplasm everywhere.
And the faint apparition of a young man, mumbling something about not usually doing this sort of thing and having to get back home before his girlfriend found out.

im on day 3 of a fast and shit am i ever hungry. i dont usually get this hungry on day 3. hoping it will recede a bit tomorrow. am hoping to go for at least 20 more days.
For weight loss reasons, religious, or other? I once went 16 days with no food, other than the occasional banana. And 4 litres of water a day.

I felt something come over me and when I came to my senses there was ectoplasm everywhere.
And the faint apparition of a young man, mumbling something about not usually doing this sort of thing and having to get back home before his girlfriend found out.
I can sense some shitty poetry coming this way tonight....

Understandable, the White Lady gets super jelly.

Looks like she has cause to

I really wish I put something sweet on the shopping order for tomorrow.

Maybe a chocolate eclair or vanilla slice or an entire massive cake that I could just slowly push my face into and eat

I really wish I put something sweet on the shopping order for tomorrow.

Maybe a chocolate eclair or vanilla slice or an entire massive cake that I could just slowly push my face into and eat
do it!!! you deserve it, bear face!!🍰🧁🍦

you can have my strawberry cheesecake if you like! i cant eat any more of it because im fasting, but it's divine, i promise you!!
______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

For weight loss reasons, religious, or other? I once went 16 days with no food, other than the occasional banana. And 4 litres of water a day.
a whole cluster of reasons!!

yes, weight loss, for sure. but i also like fasting, even the weak, hungry feeling. i mean, at the same time as its torture, i also love it. i love feeling sick and struggling with basic tasks. and i love the headspace i get into, where everything seems very slow and solemn, even a blink of an eye has a certain sombre majesty to it when you're fasting. it's this almost religious feeling that usually sustains my fasting, even more than the promise of weight loss, which starts feeling improbable after a while, even though you are literally losing weight every day. plus, i get that fasters high REALLLLLLL good. i havent got it yet though. this time feels different, im much hungrier and weaker, almost couldnt get out of bed this morning, and it's only day four!!! so i dont know whats up with that. dont feel sick or dizzy though (which would be a sign of high toxicity), just hungry and weak.

why did you do it? also, if you're going to go sixteen days without food, aside from a banana here and there, you need to cut out the banana. that will kick you out of ketosis and no longing have access to your body's nutrient stores, you will go into starvation mode, and that is BAD.

a whole cluster of reasons!!

yes, weight loss, for sure. but i also like fasting, even the weak, hungry feeling. i mean, at the same time as its torture, i also love it. i love feeling sick and struggling with basic tasks. and i love the headspace i get into, where everything seems very slow and solemn, even a blink of an eye has a certain sombre majesty to it when you're fasting. it's this almost religious feeling that usually sustains my fasting, even more than the promise of weight loss, which starts feeling improbable after a while, even though you are literally losing weight every day. plus, i get that fasters high REALLLLLLL good. i havent got it yet though. this time feels different, im much hungrier and weaker, almost couldnt get out of bed this morning, and it's only day four!!! so i dont know whats up with that. dont feel sick or dizzy though (which would be a sign of high toxicity), just hungry and weak.

why did you do it? also, if you're going to go sixteen days without food, aside from a banana here and there, you need to cut out the banana. that will kick you out of ketosis and no longing have access to your body's nutrient stores, you will go into starvation mode, and that is BAD.
I just did it because I couldn’t be bothered eating. I was not happy.
Then I started writing poetry about shit and all hell broke loose.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom