Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Bed time for me šŸ„°šŸ„°
Ok, good night Baz.
IMG_20220502_224408273.jpg

i dont understand why people thought johnny depp was so good looking back in the day. he was alright, but pretty boring and simple featured. neil codling and damian hurley he was NOT.

kate and naomi sure are cute though. i love naomi's shoulders!! :hearteyes:

i dont understand why people thought johnny depp was so good looking back in the day. he was alright, but pretty boring and simple featured. neil codling and damian hurley he was NOT.

kate and naomi sure are cute though. i love naomi's shoulders!! :hearteyes:

I feel so sorry for you with that same shit cycling through your head every day. Don't you get bored?

I feel so sorry for you with that same shit cycling through your head every day. Don't you get bored?
the whole idea of having muses is that they provide endless inspiration. also it is in the very nature of divine beauty that one does not get sick of it. ever heard the line by keats that goes "a thing of beauty is a joy forever"? i feel so sorry for you that you are not an artist and therefore cannot possibly understand.

Just finished watching Ozark , what a brilliant series, loved it from beginning to end.
Definitely action-packed and not afraid to show the very worst of human nature but
Wendy Byrd should have died.
I felt like Ruth at the end talking about what a bad person "John-Boy" turned out to be was a way of generating sympathy but he just seemed like any other alcoholic Southern preacher and didn't justify what his daughter became.

o_O

great show:crazy:
if you happen not to be the :lightbulb:
and beleivable :straightface:
o no we have to establish a new mafia but where?:confused:
the ozarkā€¼ļø

:hammer:

I'm a bit disappointed and I wonder why I bothered.

(...Wonder if Morrissi's in the same mood today. :lbf: )

I saw this and immediately thought of Alsatian Cousin
I also realize I might be the only person to find this funny and true

Were you and he lovers?
And if you were, then say that you were!
Wearing your Victorian dress
During a thunderstorm
In a greehouse with the door
Open wide

279623298_5625415227497135_4462705837439033166_n.jpg

I saw a ghost plane in Llandudno,I was at t'caravan. It was daylight and it was flying in a field next to a mountain.Who has seen a ghost.
i haven't but I believe I have received definite signs from departed people. If that counts.

For that :ghost:...Who you gonna call?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom