Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I like the red onešŸ˜
The other two look like popemobiles
Far to big for me. But if you need a large car, then you need one.
The popemobile... that's what it reminded me of! :innocent:
I was looking for a car whose trunk would be big enough for my foldable bike, without the back seats having to be tilted forwards.
And fiat offers some nice kombis. Unfortunately, they all look pretty bulky and quadratic.

The popemobile... that's what it reminded me of! :innocent:
I was looking for a car whose trunk would be big enough for my foldable bike, without the back seats having to be tilted forwards.
And fiat offers some nice kombis. Unfortunately, they all look pretty bulky and quadratic.
You into mountain biking ?

oh good, we were wondering what bjorn was gonna get!

bun bun, why didnt you get any salted caramel baileys?!?!!!!!!!!!

yes, it's good, bun bun!! but im still not sure im sold on drinking it straight. think i might continue to put it in my hot chocolate and coffee.

OK, we got some salted caramel Baileys. Drinking it shaken with ice. It's probably the best thing I've ever tasted.

You into mountain biking ?
Not really into mountain biking. I'm into exploring new areas and cities by car and folding bike.
1642269854104.png
+
1642270709309.png

=
1642270551946.png
1642270792789.png

Biking doesnā€™t seem like fun to me either ... Walking on a tread mill, Swimming and Jacuzzi +Steam room is me.

Today I had to do mandatory training at work and one of the examples was -

Name: Stephen Morrissey
Date of Birth: 5/22/1959

I shit you not. Cracked me up!

Had a panic tonight when I realised I was on holiday for the rescheduled Bunnymen gig in Manchester, thankfully they have added a 2nd night, so all good again!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom