Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

thank you for acting impressed @bun bun and @Born to Harangue!! that's the sort of reaction that really means something to me!!! <3

The most recent large wild animal I saw was Robby. It was on the dock by my friend's boat and I thought they were friendly like seals so I got close. This man got really mad and yelled "that f***ing thing would snap your leg!' But it didn't. It just grunted.

:)

instead of robocopping one day a month and live in squalid housing dwelling conditions why
not join the vicars?:)
you can drink your fredos there all day and night, and even marry another fredo drinking vicar🥳
no work. diddling and fredoing 24/7. no bible, guardian🛠️
you can go dancing at the pub with the other vicars 👯‍♀️with the fredos paid for by the dimwit vicar flock:sheep:
🙇‍♀️

:hammer:

:)

instead of robocopping one day a month and live in squalid housing dwelling conditions why
not join the vicars?:)
you can drink your fredos there all day and night, and even marry another fredo drinking vicar🥳
no work. diddling and fredoing 24/7. no bible, guardian🛠️
you can go dancing at the pub with the other vicars 👯‍♀️with the fredos paid for by the dimwit vicar flock:sheep:
🙇‍♀️

Peeps, I can confirm 👆Is the original Skinny Troll.🤒
If you’re going to use words such as “Squalid Housing Dwelling” at least insert them into the correct context so they makes sense.
Is it lamping tonight for the lampooned one? 👨‍🌾

Peeps, I can confirm 👆Is the original Skinny Troll.🤒
If you’re going to use words such as “Squalid Housing Dwelling” at least insert them into the correct context so they makes sense.
Is it lamping tonight for the lampooned one? 👨‍🌾
excellent work Janice ....🙄

You’ve highlighted Cros poor education and upbringing issues.

Lack of education due to Hogg farming from the age of Two.

Poor personnel relationships
Due to various women escaping
From shackles > Jolene, Linda
From the Reynolds girls.

I will have to say goodbye to my good old ford fiesta on Friday. We spent 14 years together. It's still a pretty strong car, engine is in top form, 140000 km "mileage". Very scratched from top to bottom. I sold it for an apple and an egg to the car dealer.

It's time to start a new chapter in life with a better car.

Feels as if a pet is put to sleep.

I will have to say goodbye to my good old ford fiesta on Friday. We spent 14 years together. It's still a pretty strong car, engine is in top form, 140000 km "mileage". Very scratched from top to bottom.

It's time to start a new chapter in life with a better car.

Feels as if a pet is put to sleep.
I know exactly how you feel😞

I went through the same last
September with my Ford Fiesta
Also 140k mileage.
She was my first car, and I had an emotional attachment as I bough her along with all the lessons ECT
with inheritance money after my mother’s death in 2015.

My new car is - well just a car
No attachment at all, in fact I’m still getting used to her...
It’s like having a new girlfriend,
I’m scared to press some buttons, in case the alarms go off😁

Good luck with your new car 🍻🍻

:rolleyes:
'bough her' O O> 🍻 taking effect
:lbf:

quick clarification for the readership:

new car =🚲
inheritance money=🍻🍻🍻money

fiesta was already beer dented all over in 2015 ffs

she got me so many other nice things too, like salt water taffy and marzipan stollen and baileys!!! all my favourite things!! my sister can be very thoughtful, as it turns out.

she also found this old camera in my storage and got the film in it developed and gave me all these creepy old pictures, which was fun to get. mostly they're just creepy because they're in black and white (probably as a result of the film being in the camera for so long?) and because i have no idea where some of them were taken, as well as because there was an inordinate number of pictures taken of the tv screen (some weird thing i used to do). warning: bear nudityView attachment 78460
EddY & Cubbins, romping in the buff; me in my makeshift bedroom at my dad's; EddY & Cubbins materializing out of the void

View attachment 78461

me & my bunny (who incidentally we called 'bun bun'); EddY's birthday because bears get birthday too; my autistic dad (and yes, that's a bald eagle in the background)

View attachment 78462
me & my dumb short bangs which i cut myself; my bunny (i think? i dont know who the bunny in the cage is)

View attachment 78463
EddY & Cubbins, again; our dog Cody; my mom, with her sexy cheekbones, looking crankier than she usually did

and the creepiest picture of all.... me & ed looking like something out of The Ring

View attachment 78464
I just saw this post.

All of those pictures are great.

would an over 19 year old parrot be able to buy alcohol if he went into the liquor store, since he's over 19? or do you have to be a human? what if the parrot identifies as a human? what if he's got ID?

I know exactly how you feel😞

I went through the same last
September with my Ford Fiesta
Also 140k mileage.
She was my first car, and I had an emotional attachment as I bough her along with all the lessons ECT
with inheritance money after my mother’s death in 2015.

My new car is - well just a car
No attachment at all, in fact I’m still getting used to her...
It’s like having a new girlfriend,
I’m scared to press some buttons, in case the alarms go off😁

Good luck with your new car 🍻🍻
My new boyfriend cost me a pretty penny.
I feel a bit bad coz when I got the new keys I just drove off and didn't waste a second thought on my loyal Ford of 14 years which I had parked a few meters away. My sentimental, nostalgic side isn't as strong as I thought, I have to admit, but nevertheless there is a vestige feeling of being a heartless traitor, like a farmer selling his trusting animals to a halal slaughterhouse overseas and seeing them freight onto one of those floating coffins, without wasting a second thought on their fate.
I can only hope that cars don't have a soul or feelings.

Anyways, I was able to park the car in the underground garage without any scratches. First time I have a car with parking sensors, but they don't really help when you only have 15 cm of space available on each side of the car, and the sensors drive you mad with their alarm system going off constantly.

Did you get another Ford?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom