Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i bought mint hot chocolate but it's not very good and i dont think it'd work with baileys. so far salted caramel hot chocolate is the best.

just watched chris packhams video on how trolls are really getting to him and thats putting it mildly.bit of advice chris if its that bad then stop doing social media,it aint worth it.

This Canadian from some oil field in Alberta asked if he asked me a question if I wouldn't laugh and I said I wouldn't. He asked "have you ever seen a black person in real life?" I don't know if he thought they didn't really exist or what.

This Canadian from some oil field in Alberta asked if he asked me a question if I wouldn't laugh and I said I wouldn't. He asked "have you ever seen a black person in real life?" I don't know if he thought they didn't really exist or what.
there arent that many in western canada. there's more where i live but still not a lot. i dont think i ever went to school with any, for example. lots of asians though.

The most recent large wild animal I saw was a sea lion. It was on the dock by my friend's boat and I thought they were friendly like seals so I got close. This man got really mad and yelled "that f***ing thing would snap your leg!' But it didn't. It just grunted.

As a small child I was carried away by an eagle and didn't return for three years.
my dad hit an eagle with his car. his car was totaled and he got the eagel stuffed. you saw the picture.

as a small child, a swan tried to pull me into his underground kingdom beneath the water but ultimately decided that i didnt have what it took to be swan empress so he rejected me, to my parents relief.

I saw the picture? No. I'm not saying I don't believe your dad would have an eagle "stuffed" but this is new information.
well, he did. he had to jump through major hoops to do it though because as bald eagles are endangered it's illegal to have a stuffed one. so he's one of the only people in the world who has one, and when he dies it has to go back to the government.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom