Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yeah, that's sort of what the question of who should/not be vaccinated is, an issue based on scientific research. And whenever these questions have been handled by religious leaders it's never gone really well.
Of course his position probably has something to do with his religious beliefs and nothing at all to do with any scientific issues, so maybe you're right.
pretty sure theres no scientific research backing up the vaccination of minors against covid 19

These healthy cows of Unteriberg can make a lot of noise.

I'm glad to see though that some of the farmers have replaced the huge traditional bells with smaller ones.

Yeah, that's sort of what the question of who should/not be vaccinated is, an issue based on scientific research. And whenever these questions have been handled by religious leaders it's never gone really well.
Of course his position probably has something to do with his religious beliefs and nothing at all to do with any scientific issues, so maybe you're right.

:confused:
so the poster IS right? right before that you said he was NOT right!!! WTF?
FC according to skinny this would imply that if the vicar was for vaxx then he would be an imbecile and this issue would not have turned out well at all.:(

I am thinking about which spider will be the next one in my collection... Love them!!!!
I recently got a community of 6 (i.e, a species that can live in communities) and I am loving them a lot.
IF you don't like spiders, I don't care.

I like those spiders that don't build webs but just jump on things. I can't think of what they're called right now. They have a sort of tarantula look but they are small. I looked it up and it's a wolf spider. I let one live behind a painting. When I would turn the light on he would run behind it.
I had a black widow that lived under the bathroom sink for months, too. I know they can bite you but it was always in the same place so I wasn't worried about it.
Daddy Longlegs are really common here and I don't bother them too much except I sweep down their webs every month or so. I think that's doing them aa favor though because the webs must collect dust and be less sticky over time.

Is anything really real? I haven't seen it in person but if you google "four ears cat" there are lots of them. That is a famous one that is taking over the Internet currently.

I like those spiders that don't build webs but just jump on things. I can't think of what they're called right now. They have a sort of tarantula look but they are small. I looked it up and it's a wolf spider. I let one live behind a painting. When I would turn the light on he would run behind it.
I had a black widow that lived under the bathroom sink for months, too. I know they can bite you but it was always in the same place so I wasn't worried about it.
Daddy Longlegs are really common here and I don't bother them too much except I sweep down their webs every month or so. I think that's doing them aa favor though because the webs must collect dust and be less sticky over time.
Weirdos 🙄🙄

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom