Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

1638033888754.png

That's Unteriberg in Switzerland.

When it comes to opposing Swiss Corona measures, they have always voted against it and thus are the (self-?)proclaimed "World Champions of resistance".

Vaccination buses chartered by the central government that stop in front of their town hall are ignored successfully.

Their local vicar spoke against the vaccination of teenagers and subsequently was reprimanded by the Bishop of Chur.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 77872
That's Unteriberg in Switzerland.

When it comes to opposing Swiss Corona measures, they have always voted against it and thus are the (self-?)proclaimed "World Champions of resistance".

Vaccination buses chartered by the central government that stop in front of their town hall are ignored successfully.

Their local vicar spoke against the vaccination of teenagers and subsequently was reprimanded by the Bishop of Chur.
Yes it's always a good idea to let the vicar decide issues of science.

I didn't know he decided issues of science.
Yeah, that's sort of what the question of who should/not be vaccinated is, an issue based on scientific research. And whenever these questions have been handled by religious leaders it's never gone really well.
Of course his position probably has something to do with his religious beliefs and nothing at all to do with any scientific issues, so maybe you're right.

Yeah, that's sort of what the question of who should/not be vaccinated is, an issue based on scientific research. And whenever these questions have been handled by religious leaders it's never gone really well.
Of course his position probably has something to do with his religious beliefs and nothing at all to do with any scientific issues, so maybe you're right.
Thou shalt obey the Lord, not thy fellow man.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom