Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Members are free to ask for their accounts to be deleted at any time. If they are certain (we do ask) and don't wish to simply sign out or leave the acc as it is, then you will see 'deleted member' in place of their name.
This is a completely amicable process and is initiated by the member.
Regards,
FWD.

You don't have to explain. It'll be revealed in her words, deeds, memories and your writing style.
yes, nerak, i know! thats what i meant by 'explaining'. im not sure how deep into her memories and thoughts i have to go, how entirely i have to work out her psychology, and how much readers will be willing to accept without a huge framework to back it up (because some novels the authours dont explain their characters at all, but that may be because their characters personalities fall into the mainstream, or because the action is something that happens to the characters and sweeps them along rather than them creating the action). i want her psychology just to be a feature of the novel, i dont want to be slavishly devoted to it. so it's tricky. i also see that she's full of dichotomies and i dont know how to work that out.

yes, nerak, i know! thats what i meant by 'explaining'. im not sure how deep into her memories and thoughts i have to go, how entirely i have to work out her psychology, and how much readers will be willing to accept without a huge framework to back it up (because some novels the authours dont explain their characters at all, but that may be because their characters personalities fall into the mainstream, or because the action is something that happens to the characters and sweeps them along rather than them creating the action). i want her psychology just to be a feature of the novel, i dont want to be slavishly devoted to it. so it's tricky. i also see that she's full of dichotomies and i dont know how to work that out.

If you know who she is & why she's doing what she's doing then it should make sense to the audience* without much explanation.

If the story needs a lot of piping then you're probably starting at the wrong point.

*readers :blushing:

😑

Fredo the robocop + dozens of 🍻, are writing 'no woman but where is BGVelcro "poems"
'BGVelcro, can you hear me now'????😬
i imagine it all happens in the ratty couch

:hammer:

There has been a few of late on here that are on time out...

I’d better watch my step,
I could be next 😬

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom