Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That academia edu site is a really good one to subscribe, too. In a way it's bad because they don't respect copyright and make books available without paying the authors but if you sign up and choose a book based on your interests they will email you every day with a link to another related book and I've managed to get lots of good material from them. Lots of it is public domain and original research so you can use it without guilt and if you find a book you like you can always pay for a copy.

I finished the short book on Gacy, and Kindle tempted me with another quick read, on Ed Gein. Then it's the book on Egon Schiele. The Gift of Fear I'll dip into here and there. Gacy was a scumbag.

finished pale fire by vladimir nabokov. will be staring in cold blood next.

I saw somewhere November 5th it will come out. I think baz and I forget who else, said it. We'll see.
Large pinch of salt required when a random anon makes an assertion in a thread of that scale.
For balance: all major record companies have their buying in sheets out for mid-November already (including RSD 'Black Friday') and with only 13 days left until the 5th and not a murmur about it anywhere...
Even if done via an atypical route to market, that's pushing things.
Would love to be wrong on this occasion though.
Regards,
FWD.

Large pinch of salt required when a random anon makes an assertion in a thread of that scale.
For balance: all major record companies have their buying in sheets out for mid-November already (including RSD 'Black Friday') and with only 13 days left until the 5th and not a murmur about it anywhere...
Even if done via an atypical route to market, that's pushing things.
Would love to be wrong on this occasion though.
Regards,
FWD.
Given the subject matter, I would think a lot of people in the industry will show zero interest for this project.
I hope I’m wrong

Ken's coming over for lunch tomorrow. It'll be the first time seeing him since his psychotic break.

Somebody give me a kick to go start the soup for tonight and tomorrow's lunch with Ken. He's a big boy and I've got to make a very big pot of it. It'll take an hour and a half to make, and I'm a lazy dog.

No kick, no soup. Painting then. Lazily prepping. Another portrait of Morrissey will be coming soon, when the canvas dries in two days, but tonight I'll be painting on student grade watercolor paper I prepared months ago. A portrait of a toilet.

I canceled lunch with Ken, because I started remembering how he's like a simmering volcano, that erupts in anger with arms flailing when I say covid is convid.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom