Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hopefully that’s me done at the dentist for a while....
That said I can feel them getting sensitive with hot and cold things but that’s just an age thing I suppose...
It’s just like everything else.....
Everything is 4uckd up and knackered 😂
I’m falling to bits before my very eye
( yes I’ve lost one of those as well)

I’ve got Ted
7C045375-D911-4B9B-B35F-2830D4D31DFD.jpeg

I went to Dollar General and I could hear this woman talking in the next aisle. She was complaining about the last time she had been there and how one of the clerks had treated her and how she was prepared to handle it this time. She says 'If it happens again I'm going to act ghetto. If they're going to act ghetto with me, I'll act ghetto with them." Her friend was trying to tell her to "be cool, be cool," but she was getting herself all worked up and continued her rant. You could hear her in half the store probably. Anyway, she says "Matter of fact. I won't act ghetto, I'll be ghetto. There won't be any acting."

I thought that was a great line. Of course I wound up in line behind her and got to see the whole thing which turned out to be her trying to buy a washcloth that didn't have a price tag and the clerk couldn't sell it to her based just on what she said the price was. They involved two other clerks in it until finally one went and found one with a tag to scan.

Still, whatever you're going to do, don't act it, be it.

o_O

is this some sort of parable FC off a movie FFS?

gossiping and psycho babbling FFS is your Male Model Djing.💅
a Yenta Bhagwan🧙‍♂️
btw, BGV just read on the internet that delusional male models
have perfect front tooths, he has no money for a dentist.:sick:

🇭🇷 >:hammer:
:hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom