Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Have you painted lately? It's a great way to listen to music.
I haven't. I was out of town for a while in New York and then Europe, didn't have any of my supplies. That was more of an early-COVID pastime for me, anyway. I'd like to dip back into it sometime but I've mostly just been working on music lately. The worst thing about working on music is that you can't listen to music while you're doing it. I envy my friends who are visual artists in that respect.

I haven't. I was out of town for a while in New York and then Europe, didn't have any of my supplies. That was more of an early-COVID pastime for me, anyway. I'd like to dip back into it sometime but I've mostly just been working on music lately. The worst thing about working on music is that you can't listen to music while you're doing it. I envy my friends who are visual artists in that respect.
you are so corny

Tonight is my very good friend's birthday, so it's pure fun without any of the bullshit that comes from spinning at a club or hotel rooftop or whatever. But there's something so satisfying about weaponizing your taste, so to speak, and unleashing it on the crowd to potentially euphoric results. I've had a radio show for the past five years, but that's a completely different approach than doing it live and the focus there is more on the downtempo side of things.

Listening to Morrissey's voice got me this far with painting Fawn. Another 3 or 4 days should do it some justice.
I'm really liking seeing it. I'm no good making music. Except vocals.
20211019_135620.jpg

Looking at Fawn, not painting, but just looking at it, while listening to Morrissey enhances the listening experience I find.

And now I DJ it all the time! But no room for "The Last of the Famous International Playboys" in my Detroit House sets, sorry Baz.
I understand 😩
I like anything except rap and so called r and b...
My 12 year old is going through the nirvana stage and she’s learning to play guitar. She likes the smiths as well 😁

Tonight is my very good friend's birthday, so it's pure fun without any of the bullshit that comes from spinning at a club or hotel rooftop or whatever. But there's something so satisfying about weaponizing your taste, so to speak, and unleashing it on the crowd to potentially euphoric results. I've had a radio show for the past five years, but that's a completely different approach than doing it live and the focus there is more on the downtempo side of things.
A man of many talents.
Some interesting people on solo and I love hearing their stories

I understand 😩
I like anything except rap and so called r and b...
My 12 year old is going through the nirvana stage and she’s learning to play guitar. She likes the smiths as well 😁
It's a lovely phase to go through...for her, maybe not for you. Definitely a couple years in the mid-90s where I was subjecting my mother to screeching feedback on a daily basis, bleached hair and all. I didn't get to the Smiths until a few years later, which then seemed to nullify Nirvana completely. Funny how that works. How old are all your kids?

I went through phases of listening to Sade, George Michael, Simple Minds, Fleetwood Mac, Ozzy Ozbourne, and more. Kylie Minogue, Madonna. Now it's almost just Morrissey and The Smiths.

I'll at least try the coat on and admire it, if I don't wear it outside. K, I'm jumping in the bath. Nice chatting. Enjoy DJing tonight!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom