Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't like The Beatles or The Rolling Stones, though I went to a Stones concert in Montreal several decades ago, because a boyfriend took me to see them. All I got out of it was to notice that Mick looked very old, on the big screen. I can't say I enjoyed myself there at all.
at what point during the date did he rape you?

A guy who looked similar to Iggy Pop did push sex on me. If I'd resisted, I think it might have turned into a rape.

I dreamed that I was at this restaurant with another person. We ordered salad and they brought this piece of a tree. It was like the end of a branch with all the twigs and leaves attached. There was some vinegar and oil so I used that and started eating the leaves. I was eating with my hands because they didn't provide any trimming clippers or anything. After I'd eaten some of the leaves the person I was with snapped off a twig and started eating it. It turned out that the whole thing had been marinated I guess to make it soft enough to chew. So we sat there and ate these ends of branches. It had an herbal kind of "Italian seasoning" taste.

I dreamed that I was at this restaurant with another person. We ordered salad and they brought this piece of a tree. It was like the end of a branch with all the twigs and leaves attached. There was some vinegar and oil so I used that and started eating the leaves. I was eating with my hands because they didn't provide any trimming clippers or anything. After I'd eaten some of the leaves the person I was with snapped off a twig and started eating it. It turned out that the whole thing had been marinated I guess to make it soft enough to chew. So we sat there and ate these ends of branches. It had an herbal kind of "Italian seasoning" taste.
Did you leave a tip?

:rolleyes:

leaving a tip would be a nightmare FC would jump up awake before putting his hand in his pocket:mad:

:hammer:

I bathed, cleaned my teeth, and grocery shopped, plus wrote morning pages and had a chat with my neighbor about convid. Feels good to be clean, with my hair in a neat bun. My toothache stopped. My cough has been gone for several days now. I'm almost feeling optimistic. I guess I'll do some reading (both true crime and Mozipedia), and painting tonight, seeing as I only got up at 10AM. Maybe I'll do some autobiographical writing tonight as well. More slimy grimy storytelling. I don't know if I'll feel like it.

My hands smell of onions. I remember when a Malaysian man gave me free room and board, and he was a cook by profession, so naturally his hands smelled of onions. He only mentioned he was horny once. Never pestered me. A rare specimen, to give, without taking. I recall being disgusted that his hands smelled of onions. It was only for a second or two, but how petty of me it was. Now, whenever I smell my soup making hands, I am reminded of that pettyness, and of his kindness.

I bathed, cleaned my teeth, and grocery shopped, plus wrote morning pages and had a chat with my neighbor about convid. Feels good to be clean, with my hair in a neat bun. My toothache stopped. My cough has been gone for several days now. I'm almost feeling optimistic. I guess I'll do some reading (both true crime and Mozipedia), and painting tonight, seeing as I only got up at 10AM. Maybe I'll do some autobiographical writing tonight as well. More slimy grimy storytelling. I don't know if I'll feel like it.

My hands smell of onions. I remember when a Malaysian man gave me free room and board, and he was a cook by profession, so naturally his hands smelled of onions. He only mentioned he was horny once. Never pestered me. A rare specimen, to give, without taking. I recall being disgusted that his hands smelled of onions. It was only for a second or two, but how petty of me it was. Now, whenever I smell my soup making hands, I am reminded of that pettyness, and of his kindness.
You got toothache as well Shazz??
I’m getting one pulled tomorrow £94 🤑

You’ve had yours a while now ?

It came and went for about a week. It's gone now.

Tomorrow eh? 🙁 Good luck in a smooth extraction. 😬
Thanks🙏
Yes £94 Bastard quid. And I pay them £ 15 a month with a Denplan 😤
And I’ve put a big scratch down the side of my new car, I’ve been informed that will be another £100
All this in the middle of the month as well...
45A1FA16-ECF7-4E40-A826-FC906F569C13.jpeg

Funny thing was I had a dental app that morning as I’m usually first in the car park, but was late into work so there was only one spot left...

I suppose it all fits in together really...
If I wasn’t at the dentist I wouldn’t have been late to the car park so I wouldn’t have scraped my car....

The sooner this tooth is out the 4king better.....

Rant over 🤪

I was in the works car park and reversing trying to avoid a skip, it was a tight spot and my lack of experience in such matters got me into trouble....?
It's a good thing you've been working so much then. At least you didn't give your car to a crackhead, like I gave my $400 big screen TV to one. I saw her the other day, sitting on her stoop. All she had to say, was "Do you have any money?"

I kept walking past her house as I shouted no.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom