Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't even know who norm macdonald is and the same old dopes follow you around to make snarky comments so I just don't care
yes, the old dopes around here get a bit tiresome, but there are some good people too! you're one of the good ones! shame you're leaving!

And your master, rifke, follows people around making snarky comments, by the way, but 'nice' try to accuse those who snark back at her.

yes, the old dopes around here get a bit tiresome, but there are some good people too! you're one of the good ones! shame you're leaving!
Lol. Pointing outside yourself, because you're no old dope are you. No way. Tiresome, you? Never!

I bid you farewell MP

unfortunately I must stay here and fight the good fight!

wishing you all the best !

kS
Man! you're strong… I'll become suicidal if I stay here any longer… well not really but it's not impossible… this whole thread is depression basically

I tried to watch Labyrinth because I've never seen it but I hate muppets and George Lucas and David Bowie's songs were not good. The best thing was that wig. I did watch about a half hour of it.

I tried to watch Labyrinth because I've never seen it but I hate muppets and George Lucas and David Bowie's songs were not good. The best thing was that wig. I did watch about a half hour of it.
Not sure it’s something that can be appreciated as an adult, especially if it’s your first time seeing it. Bowie is an overrated hack anyhow.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom