Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yAxjLBa.jpg

Tiger and some of his buddies. This is about half of the outside cats. It is getting colder so I made them some shelters yesterday but they are not using them yet.

One of them will only eat dry food so she gets her own scoop. For the rest of them I put down dry food and then pour the wet food over it. The outside cats will eat 9 Lives "Gravy Lovers" but they don't like "pate" style. Friskie's is their favorite with chicken with extra gravy being their favorite flavor. Usually they get this Rachel Ray dry food that is mostly meat but I think that is Purina in the picture. My friend gave me a big bag of it so I gave it to them for variety.
Sometimes they catch pigeons, too. Maybe pigeon soup?

I took my neighbor's dog to the dog park in the rain, and there was a dog there whose ear tips were clipped off, exposing raw flesh. Poor thing kept shaking its head. The owner would only say it was a treatment for a problem. I told her my dog's ear tips had had problems, and lavender oil helped. He never needed a vet for it. It cleared up.

I watched "Challenger: The Final Flight." Some of the people in charge of authorizing that launch should have gone to prison. One of them says that it was a mistake but he would do it again and that he feels no guilt. He says that like he's proud of it. It reminded me of this thing I read about how sociopaths do well in business.
It is a very interesting series, though. A few people took big risks to expose the coverup and even had to defy President Reagan's orders not to embarrass NASA once it became obvious that the factors that caused the explosion were well known and were ignored.

I don't want to own a dog by myself again. I find sharing one like this to be grounding though.

you're just not hanging around the right threads. it's 98% good energy in the norm macdonald thread.
I don't even know who norm macdonald is and the same old dopes follow you around to make snarky comments so I just don't care

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom