Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

if however something happened to my alain delon shirt, id be devastated!!!!

well, not really, actually. id just order another one! (only $25!!)

I read this feature on Ariana Grande a long time ago. I used to buy music magazines and read the whole thing, it wasn't that I really cared about her but there was a memorable part. She was in an elevator with several other people, her handlers and others, and I think she'd done a radio interview and was riding down to the lobby where fans were waiting. Speaking about her fans she supposedly said "I hate them all," and that seemed terrible, but I get it now. Vegan cro is like my fan, following me around and trying to communicate and get attention. In his mind we probably have some kind of connection.
I mean, he mentions posts I made years ago about things I had totally forgotten about, like mentioning I was thinking of taking these boots to have them repaired instead of replacing them. I can't even find the post but I believe it was three or four years ago and he just mentioned it like it was fresh on everyone's mind and they would know what he was referring to.
He talks about a neighbor I wrote about maybe twice, at a place I lived at maybe eight years ago and refers to my "plastic chair" because this neighbor would sit in a chair I had put outside on the porch and I'd asked him not to as he was sitting in front of my open window smoking and invading my privacy. My desk was at that window and I made phone calls sitting there with this idiot sitting two feet away.
Anyway, I totally understand now how Ariana Grande felt. There is probably at least one vegan-cro-level obsessive in every group of fans she faces.
:rolleyes:

More failure FC.
1-you have trolling to get LH to buy you boots for some time. Yours having holes in themo_O
how are now going to repair them? glue cardboard pieces from the inside to cover up tbe holes?
then wrap gauze around the shoe to cover up the cardboard sticking out?:(
you ll look ridiculous and you cant afford to look ridiculous if you are king of the hood:mad:
you plan to get 60 yrs off those boots FFS

2 the plastic chair was out in the commom hall area, dont make up a 'porch' as
if it were Versailles. now 'a desk' makes an appearance making 'phone calls' as if
you were batman making batcalls from the batcave(n)

3-didnt you put me on ignore? that you dont even know i post? have you been
reading all my posts and making lies about the ignore function:mad:

failure all around FC , AGAIN:hammer:

I don't think the moderators are fooled but it's just not that important. Any energy you put towards the issue is a win for rifke because she is starved for attention. Just let her post. Who cares? And if you put her on ignore you won't see it.

Telling her "you've got the moderators fooled" is just what she wants to hear.

Here is the truth. Yes, that sock puppet is rifke. She doesn't have the skill or imagination to create a believable character. it shows up out of nowhere and starts posting multiple times a day, when rifke is online. It upvotes #DumDum. It posts pictures of ugly clothes. It agrees with rifke on everything. It doesn't talk about anything that isn't related to rifke's interests.

But if it really were a real 14 year old girl it would be worse because rifke, instead of leading her away from negativity and her years-long grudges, is instead using this real person as a way to harass people. If she really had any substance and actually cared about an actual child that really does exist she might try to have a better quality of conversations with her. But she has nothing to say, nothing to teach, no advice to give, no ideas to maybe spark creativity. It's all about the people that she has issues with.

It would be worse if it was a real person.
But nobody is fooled.
What is this supposed to mean anyhow? Morrissey solo wasn't where I was looking for advice… and Yeah you obviously are fooled!! And by something you made up all your own! I don't know what I'm supposed to talk about as a fourteen year old girl. Especially round you people. Maybe give me the words and topics and behavior that I'd rather choose to spend my time around and I'll become your sock puppet. How would you like that?

you didnt insult her. you were completely right. the thing is, if you tell weird gross stories like light housework does, generally it's because you know they're gross and weird. and if you tell these stories with some prescribed response in mind, which is the only response you'll accept, then you probably have no right to tell them at all. if light housework couldnt accept what you said about her stories, then basically she shouldnt have been telling them in the first place. that's my take.
Yeah probably you're right about that BUT that still doesn't leave me any room for insults because I shouldn't have even been remotely like the person I was insulting. I don't want to be like these people. You win more by staying away from their attitudes than if you tried to imitate them by "getting back" even if finding insults is fun, because they'll never accept that you win. Maybe I did "win" by scaring housework away but I had my conscience for a few days because I'm not supposed to be that person. I'm supposed to be above such things. I don't want anyone to call me a whore so I certainly shouldn't call others that, whether or not it's true.

I know what others are going to say about this one, they're gonna say "rifke can't find enough insults so she has to make sure everyone understands that her other account won't be handing them out" cause they all think they're so smart when really they're all blind. I mean Klaus Nomi is not my type, I don't like Suede and I don't like Marni. The only reason I showed you the ugly jacket that I did like was because it looked like something you would like. Do you like goth things? You don't strike me as someone who would, because I'm trying to switch my wardrobe and hair to look goth. I wish I wasn't stuck in your shadow. But I probably brought it upon myself due to the majority of the forum being the near overpowering presence of LH & TT with occasional bonuses from Verso, everyone's personal favorite

I read this feature on Ariana Grande a long time ago. I used to buy music magazines and read the whole thing, it wasn't that I really cared about her but there was a memorable part. She was in an elevator with several other people, her handlers and others, and I think she'd done a radio interview and was riding down to the lobby where fans were waiting. Speaking about her fans she supposedly said "I hate them all," and that seemed terrible, but I get it now. Vegan cro is like my fan, following me around and trying to communicate and get attention. In his mind we probably have some kind of connection.
I mean, he mentions posts I made years ago about things I had totally forgotten about, like mentioning I was thinking of taking these boots to have them repaired instead of replacing them. I can't even find the post but I believe it was three or four years ago and he just mentioned it like it was fresh on everyone's mind and they would know what he was referring to.
He talks about a neighbor I wrote about maybe twice, at a place I lived at maybe eight years ago and refers to my "plastic chair" because this neighbor would sit in a chair I had put outside on the porch and I'd asked him not to as he was sitting in front of my open window smoking and invading my privacy. My desk was at that window and I made phone calls sitting there with this idiot sitting two feet away.
Anyway, I totally understand now how Ariana Grande felt. There is probably at least one vegan-cro-level obsessive in every group of fans she faces.
My experience of A G was as follows. Not long before the Manchester murders happened (when she flew out immediately, before the bad PR escalated, forcing her to fly back in, remember?) I was staying at the Soho Hotel. The weather was bad, pouring rain all day and night. From about 3pm till about 8pm as I was going in and out the hotel I saw 4 girls in school uniform waiting outside, drenched. Finally at about 8pm as I was going out for dinner I stopped and asked them what they were doing. They excitedly told me they were hoping to see AG. I just thought these poor kids, came here straight from school, got soaking wet and hadn’t even had dinner, all the while that ghetto bitch (sitting in the lounge with cheap rapper looking assistants) couldn’t give 5 minutes to sign something? Without sad idiots like these nice kids she would be serving in Dunkin 🍩. I know, it’s human nature to hate your client group 😔 but nevertheless, it’s a Mad 🌍

My experience of A G was as follows. Not long before the Manchester murders happened (when she flew out immediately, before the bad PR escalated, forcing her to fly back in, remember?) I was staying at the Soho Hotel. The weather was bad, pouring rain all day and night. From about 3pm till about 8pm as I was going in and out the hotel I saw 4 girls in school uniform waiting outside, drenched. Finally at about 8pm as I was going out for dinner I stopped and asked them what they were doing. They excitedly told me they were hoping to see AG. I just thought these poor kids, came here straight from school, got soaking wet and hadn’t even had dinner, all the while that ghetto bitch (sitting in the lounge with cheap rapper looking assistants) couldn’t give 5 minutes to sign something? Without sad idiots like these nice kids she would be serving in Dunkin 🍩. I know, it’s human nature to hate your client group 😔 but nevertheless, it’s a Mad 🌍
That's what I think of her too

Me too.

And if she posted on this site,
I’d put her on ignore and have the willpower to not peek, like some do here.

NO WILLPOWER
I mean I won't say too much because I have hardly any willpower but then I just wouldn't put someone on ignore because it takes the same amount of strength in willpower to not peek as in just not answering posts you can see

o_O

well back then, the plastic chair was put outdoors in ths tenement corridor because
it didnt fit inside the 'very narrow dwelling'. the transportation (bike) hung from
the roof, and the chair being plastic, went outdoors. at no point was sitting allowed
on the chair:mad:
ff and now there is a porch, and a desk:blushing:
and important calls being made. the tenement becomes a penthouse:cool:
its like Comrade McMuffin 'knowing about someone rushing to chomp McMuffins
immediately after purchasing Bona Green.', while holding the McMuffin wrappers
behind her back🥯

o and 'soup' :lbf:
what soup is a yellow mass, needing an ice pick to break it apart:blushing:

:hammer:

Yeah probably you're right about that BUT that still doesn't leave me any room for insults because I shouldn't have even been remotely like the person I was insulting. I don't want to be like these people. You win more by staying away from their attitudes than if you tried to imitate them by "getting back" even if finding insults is fun, because they'll never accept that you win. Maybe I did "win" by scaring housework away but I had my conscience for a few days because I'm not supposed to be that person. I'm supposed to be above such things. I don't want anyone to call me a whore so I certainly shouldn't call others that, whether or not it's true.

I know what others are going to say about this one, they're gonna say "rifke can't find enough insults so she has to make sure everyone understands that her other account won't be handing them out" cause they all think they're so smart when really they're all blind. I mean Klaus Nomi is not my type, I don't like Suede and I don't like Marni. The only reason I showed you the ugly jacket that I did like was because it looked like something you would like. Do you like goth things? You don't strike me as someone who would, because I'm trying to switch my wardrobe and hair to look goth. I wish I wasn't stuck in your shadow. But I probably brought it upon myself due to the majority of the forum being the near overpowering presence of LH & TT with occasional bonuses from Verso, everyone's personal favorite
well i guess yer the last puritan, aint ya?!

you could always just ignore what they say (knowing that they know very well it isnt true). your visits here are only a struggle session if you let them be.

i will say that 14 is pretty young both to know what/who marni, klaus nomi, and suede are and to have dedided already to write them off as being not your type.

well i guess yer the last puritan, aint ya?!

you could always just ignore what they say (knowing that they know very well it isnt true). your visits here are only a struggle session if you let them be.

i will say that 14 is pretty young both to know what/who marni, klaus nomi, and suede are and to have dedided already to write them off as being not your type.
Not my type right now, anyway

I'm not the last but it wouldn't be entirely wrong to say I am one

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom