Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I don't think the moderators are fooled but it's just not that important. Any energy you put towards the issue is a win for rifke because she is starved for attention. Just let her post. Who cares? And if you put her on ignore you won't see it.

Telling her "you've got the moderators fooled" is just what she wants to hear.

Here is the truth. Yes, that sock puppet is rifke. She doesn't have the skill or imagination to create a believable character. it shows up out of nowhere and starts posting multiple times a day, when rifke is online. It upvotes #DumDum. It posts pictures of ugly clothes. It agrees with rifke on everything. It doesn't talk about anything that isn't related to rifke's interests.
WTF? Here is the truth: yes she is the sock puppet but she is not the such puppet because she doesnt have the skill or imagination? She is and she isnt? Makes no sense FC 🤒

But if it really were a real 14 year old girl it would be worse because rifke, instead of leading her away from negativity and her years-long grudges, is instead using this real person as a way to harass people. If she really had any substance and actually cared about an actual child that really does exist she might try to have a better quality of conversations with her. But she has nothing to say, nothing to teach, no advice to give, no ideas to maybe spark creativity. It's all about the people that she has issues with.

It would be worse if it was a real person.
But nobody is fooled.

WTF sordid sex stripper stories are GOOD for young peeps? Posting them is leading young peeps AWAY from negativity? and if you try to lead the young peeps away from sordid stripper sex stories is
LEADING them TO negativity? Decency is negative and Sordidness good?? WTF?????? this psycho babble totally fails:censored:
crackpot stuff like Ram Dass smoking LSD and the Illuminati from 100 yrs ago, when peeps wore monocles, that is good? did you binge on that dumb Alienist show FC? is this where all the above
stupidity is coming from?:hammer:

I'm writing an anecdote now, to post in my drivel thread. I read a bit of each pdf, and will resume later.

WTF an 1920 Illuminati self help book?? is that where Fredo robocop got the recipe for that foul poison porridge?:handpointdown:
i think the porridge recipe requires a cauldron👤

9781796904697.jpg

:hammer:

I read this feature on Ariana Grande a long time ago. I used to buy music magazines and read the whole thing, it wasn't that I really cared about her but there was a memorable part. She was in an elevator with several other people, her handlers and others, and I think she'd done a radio interview and was riding down to the lobby where fans were waiting. Speaking about her fans she supposedly said "I hate them all," and that seemed terrible, but I get it now. Vegan cro is like my fan, following me around and trying to communicate and get attention. In his mind we probably have some kind of connection.
I mean, he mentions posts I made years ago about things I had totally forgotten about, like mentioning I was thinking of taking these boots to have them repaired instead of replacing them. I can't even find the post but I believe it was three or four years ago and he just mentioned it like it was fresh on everyone's mind and they would know what he was referring to.
He talks about a neighbor I wrote about maybe twice, at a place I lived at maybe eight years ago and refers to my "plastic chair" because this neighbor would sit in a chair I had put outside on the porch and I'd asked him not to as he was sitting in front of my open window smoking and invading my privacy. My desk was at that window and I made phone calls sitting there with this idiot sitting two feet away.
Anyway, I totally understand now how Ariana Grande felt. There is probably at least one vegan-cro-level obsessive in every group of fans she faces.

I read this feature on Ariana Grande a long time ago. I used to buy music magazines and read the whole thing, it wasn't that I really cared about her but there was a memorable part. She was in an elevator with several other people, her handlers and others, and I think she'd done a radio interview and was riding down to the lobby where fans were waiting. Speaking about her fans she supposedly said "I hate them all," and that seemed terrible, but I get it now. Vegan cro is like my fan, following me around and trying to communicate and get attention. In his mind we probably have some kind of connection.
I mean, he mentions posts I made years ago about things I had totally forgotten about, like mentioning I was thinking of taking these boots to have them repaired instead of replacing them. I can't even find the post but I believe it was three or four years ago and he just mentioned it like it was fresh on everyone's mind and they would know what he was referring to.
He talks about a neighbor I wrote about maybe twice, at a place I lived at maybe eight years ago and refers to my "plastic chair" because this neighbor would sit in a chair I had put outside on the porch and I'd asked him not to as he was sitting in front of my open window smoking and invading my privacy. My desk was at that window and I made phone calls sitting there with this idiot sitting two feet away.
Anyway, I totally understand now how Ariana Grande felt. There is probably at least one vegan-cro-level obsessive in every group of fans she faces.
will analyze this later.

right now all i want to say is that i love my alain delon shirt! i mean, i never thought i would be so taken with a $25 shirt!! i wish it were autographed by him. i should buy another one in a bigger size to wear as a night shirt!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom