Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

are you the same anon who likes my red velvet jacket?! why you gotta change your name all the time so that i dont know who i'm talking to?!
i think you should buy the books you want!! life is short and you gotta use the time you have to elevate yourself (i learned the term 'elevate yourself' from born to harangue who learned it from snoop dogg!!). for that you need books! AND red velvet jackets!! AND alain delon shirts!!

btw, i have since ordered 8 more!!

The Glass Bead Game - Hermann Hesse
Solstice - Joyce Carol Oates (i dont love this author but i want to see how she handles the theme of obsessive love)
Doctor Faustus - Thomas Mann
To the Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf (probably the best book of all time)
Snow - Orhan Pamuk
Letters to a Young Poet - Rainer Maria Rilke (excited about this one!!)
Nausea - Jean Paul Sartre
Pale Fire - Vladimir Nabokov

now, i think, my book buying frenzy is over. (oh except i would still like to get my hands on a copy of mat osman's The Ruins just to see whether he's any good as a writer. you'll note i never said this about morrisseys The List of the Lost--which i still do not own).
Yep. It’s me. The red velvet jacket is as desirable to me as a signed Anthony Burgess 📕. I have one not the other. I’m too weary to say all I’d like to. I’ll say this. Sartre knew at the end that God was for real, Simone was furious. Beloved Chicago Man was almost the best thing she wrote. I have List of the Lost, I simply loved reading it, in Rome. It’s unsigned to date, if I ever get it signed, I’ll tell him all about you and the blazer wish. Nite nite 🐰 X

Yep. It’s me. The red velvet jacket is as desirable to me as a signed Anthony Burgess 📕. I have one not the other. I’m too weary to say all I’d like to. I’ll say this. Sartre knew at the end that God was for real, Simone was furious. Beloved Chicago Man was almost the best thing she wrote. I have List of the Lost, I simply loved reading it, in Rome. It’s unsigned to date, if I ever get it signed, I’ll tell him all about you and the blazer wish. Nite nite 🐰 X
oh yes, please do!!!!! (and dont tell him what i said about list of the lost!! maybe ill read it one day--if you recommend it!!)
nite!! always nice talking to you!

yes, and i know that does include me, but i think the idea of internet forums where everyone gets along and fights dont break out are a bit like communism: they dont work in reality (and if they do, they're likely boring as hell)

besides, i find the fighting to be sort of fun. i know a lot of people are disturbed by it but the thing about nasty people on the internet, like nasty people in real life, is that at first it's just shocking more than anything, and then when the shock wears off it's just funny.

also we all form our own pictures of how events unfolded leading up to the state of things at the present time. so in my mind, i feel like i have a comprehensive picture of things certain people have said or done that makes me right in my attitude towards them. but a newbie coming in wouldnt have that same knowledge.

so i do sort of feel funny about the way i must come off to a nice youngster coming here for the first time, but at the same i dont necessarily feel ashamed of my behaviour. i also feel sort of funny about having to explain it in seriousness as well, tbh, because i dont think any of it is that serious, and frivolity has always been the stance upon which i operate here.

haha, like anne shirley. you're a trip. :lbf: (DONT feel too bad, she gets off on playing the victim.)
Yea but throwing insults here is the same as throwing insults anywhere else in my opinion and that's not something I want to take up as a habit. So maybe Housework is playing victim but then what are my insults? I still feel that they have no place even if stripper stories don't either, so I am sorry about it. Shrugs just my two cents.

Yea but throwing insults here is the same as throwing insults anywhere else in my opinion and that's not something I want to take up as a habit. So maybe Housework is playing victim but then what are my insults? I still feel that they have no place even if stripper stories don't either, so I am sorry about it. Shrugs just my two cents.
you didnt insult her. you were completely right. the thing is, if you tell weird gross stories like light housework does, generally it's because you know they're gross and weird. and if you tell these stories with some prescribed response in mind, which is the only response you'll accept, then you probably have no right to tell them at all. if light housework couldnt accept what you said about her stories, then basically she shouldnt have been telling them in the first place. that's my take.

🤒
correct. if you are going to come here and make sordid stripper sex stories, ghetto stories,yellow poison porridge posts, then you best bring your A game.:censored:

this aint the Congress of Vienna we are running here FFS:hammer:

I do remember you laughing about me not using a website like Private Internet Access to disguise my ip address, when we were walking back toward your hotel. I think you've got the moderators fooled. Princess is you.

I don't think the moderators are fooled but it's just not that important. Any energy you put towards the issue is a win for rifke because she is starved for attention. Just let her post. Who cares? And if you put her on ignore you won't see it.

Telling her "you've got the moderators fooled" is just what she wants to hear.

Here is the truth. Yes, that sock puppet is rifke. She doesn't have the skill or imagination to create a believable character. it shows up out of nowhere and starts posting multiple times a day, when rifke is online. It upvotes #DumDum. It posts pictures of ugly clothes. It agrees with rifke on everything. It doesn't talk about anything that isn't related to rifke's interests.

But if it really were a real 14 year old girl it would be worse because rifke, instead of leading her away from negativity and her years-long grudges, is instead using this real person as a way to harass people. If she really had any substance and actually cared about an actual child that really does exist she might try to have a better quality of conversations with her. But she has nothing to say, nothing to teach, no advice to give, no ideas to maybe spark creativity. It's all about the people that she has issues with.

It would be worse if it was a real person.
But nobody is fooled.

I don't think the moderators are fooled but it's just not that important. Any energy you put towards the issue is a win for rifke because she is starved for attention. Just let her post. Who cares? And if you put her on ignore you won't see it.

Telling her "you've got the moderators fooled" is just what she wants to hear.

Here is the truth. Yes, that sock puppet is rifke. She doesn't have the skill or imagination to create a believable character. it shows up out of nowhere and starts posting multiple times a day, when rifke is online. It upvotes #DumDum. It posts pictures of ugly clothes. It agrees with rifke on everything. It doesn't talk about anything that isn't related to rifke's interests.

But if it really were a real 14 year old girl it would be worse because rifke, instead of leading her away from negativity and her years-long grudges, is instead using this real person as a way to harass people. If she really had any substance and actually cared about an actual child that really does exist she might try to have a better quality of conversations with her. But she has nothing to say, nothing to teach, no advice to give, no ideas to maybe spark creativity. It's all about the people that she has issues with.

It would be worse if it was a real person.
But nobody is fooled.
I've put her on ignore, but when people quote her, and they're in the fray, it's too easy for me peek.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom