Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

an da shealladh @ThePoliticalRevolution you are both respected and feared in the flats of the san fernando valley. peace be with you. i cannot say the same for eric clapton.
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

…. England. I’ve realised how ridiculous people are. Particularly myself. I’m in agony, grief stricken, yet my whole day has been spent arguing with a Dishwasher engineer. It’s crazy. I’ve just realised. Anyway, I’m washing dishes by hand from this day forth. Have decided that dishwashers are unhygienic, I’ve convinced myself. Bring on the 🧚‍♀️ liquid.

You're always living vicariously through other people, when was the last time you had an honest-to-God exhilarating experience of your own?

I could ask you the same thing. And by 'experience' I don't mean pulling your pud whilst watching old VHS tapes of Jeopardy.

I could ask you the same thing. And by 'experience' I don't mean pulling your pud whilst watching old VHS tapes of Jeopardy.

So just to confirm: you won't answer the question? No use turning it around on me and taking the coward's way out. Has it really been that long since you had a moment of genuine excitement? My God, man! No wonder you come across so joyless on here in everything that you post. I don't know where you got 'VHS tapes' from, you're showing your age once again; there are these little things called 'video sharing websites' nowadays believe it or not.

So just to confirm: you won't answer the question? No use turning it around on me and taking the coward's way out. Has it really been that long since you had a moment of genuine excitement? My God, man! No wonder you come across so joyless on here in everything that you post. I don't know where you got 'VHS tapes' from, you're showing your age once again; there are these little things called 'video sharing websites' nowadays believe it or not.

Of course I'm not going to answer your asinine question. Are you a f***ing idiot or something?
But I am enjoying the new, more concise posting style. I mean, you still write utter f***witted bellendery but at least there's much less of it to have to scroll past now.

:rolleyes:
radish vhs tapes are from about 40 yrs ago:straightface:
for many years now there exists 'tvs' that record shows
without need of a vhs tape:)
you can also buy a toaster you dont have to wack for the toasted bread
to come popping outo_O
maybe these modern conveniences have not reached the boondocks:blushing:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Having used a lot of methods now I drink my morning coffe made with a french press (kitchenaid) and a fine grinding. I like it muddy. Immersion is better than percolation.

French press is the best but I always break the glass part, even the ones that have the metal frame. Anyway, I haven't had coffee for a while my new deal is 7-11 Replenish with a packet of Pure Kick mixed in.
1625024830631.png

1625024938391.png

I can't care less about fitting in Canada or elsewhere. I'm not an object in a box. I don't fit in here, that's why I will be a refugee by moral reasons and I don't have too much expectations about the place I will move. I will be dead inside like most people in exile.
oh wow, whats it like to be so defeated by life??

anyway, i didnt mean you wouldnt fit in in canada, i meant you wouldnt fit in in spain. but it's true, you wouldnt fit in in canada either.

You have so much patience to deal with these people, Rifke. Between Carlisle Baz with his illiteracy and foul mouth, LH with her paranoia and victim complex, Radis with his lethargy and lack of creativity, and Verso with his sociopathy and repetitiveness, I don't know how you do it. I think interacting with you is the highlight of their day (and mine too, but at least I appreciate it). You come in here talking about topics that are interesting and none of them are capable of offering anything of substance in return. They're already dull but can you imagine how painful their conversations would be if they didn't have you to fixate on? You're simply better than them in every way! :hearteyes:
I hope you're managing to keep cool in those disgustingly hot temperatures that you told us about, Queen! If only there were some way of harnessing the frostiness of the moronic foursome to turn their bad vibes into a form of A/C; we've heard of solar energy and green energy but this would be "moron energy". Then at least their presence would have some use.

Failing that, I would gladly fan you (and feed you grapes) while you read your Orhan Pamuk book, if you liked :love:
Like a Greek goddess! God(dess), it's such an honour to be one of your "leather boys"!!!!
i was just thinking it would be nice if you were here to fan me and feed me grapes!!! we are on the same wavelength, honeybunny!!!!!!! do you play a harp too? it would be ever so nice to have someone in the corner playing a harp while i did my daily online opining!!

yes, i know these buffoons secretly love me, honey bunny!! how can you blame them? it's too bad they are... well... buffoons. :oops:

I would say some smoke came out of Carling Baz's ears when he read this post Queen honey bunny :hearteyes:, you're overloading his brain! He can't process your varied and eclectic influences. Similar to how he can't handle reading my "epic meltdown" posts because he didn't realise so many different words exist in the English language. You and I aren't reduced to making up words like "imotainly" in order to expand our vocabulary either; I'm still waiting for an explanation from him on what 'imotainly' was supposed to mean! Maybe he meant "self-immolation" which is what he does every time he comes onto the forum in a liquored up stupor and starts unintentionally revealing his fetishes regarding transvestites and boot-licking and the like!

Carling Baz at the start of a night's drinking, "maybe I won't make a div of myself tonight":
View attachment 73726

Carling Baz by the end of the night before passing out, "so imotainly":

View attachment 73727

It seems the creepazoid in question just can't resist flopping his omni-impotence around the forum. Carling Baz enjoys that too but they have different styles. They're both creeps, but Baz is more like a guy in a long trenchcoat who'll flash you in a dark alley before swiftly running away, whereas V**** is more of a Brock Turner "hey baby let me feel you up behind this dumpster while you're unconscious". Baz is your average public pervert but V**** is very methodical in his creepiness, so his creepazoid rating is off the charts in my opinion! He gets off on having these non-consensual interactions with you. R**** N*** meanwhile is the stereotypical henpecked husband and I don't even want to know what he gets up to and what he looks at on his phone while his wife is asleep!
oh my god, verso is SUCH a brock turner! oh man, perfect descriptions of each of them! You have got their NUMBER, baby!!!

i too thought baz might have meant immolation. that or impotently.

are you the artist of this picture?! it's very good! quite accurate!!! look gang, turns out we've got an artist in this joint!!!!

French press is the best but I always break the glass part, even the ones that have the metal frame. Anyway, I haven't had coffee for a while my new deal is 7-11 Replenish with a packet of Pure Kick mixed in.
View attachment 73753

View attachment 73754

thats because the Big Gulp Replenish is on special for 75 cents FC :lbf:
and that Kick Energy drink mix packet is 17 cents. Your funds just barely
makes it with the taxo_O

:hammer:

I'm glad you found your beverage. Warning: don't show it to a zero waste person like a friend of mine that turned into a fanatic.
Yes, broken glass is the problem with french presses. Half asleep during the mornings I broke many of them. I ended up with this, it's useful for keeping the coffe hot:

oh wow, whats it like to be so defeated by life??
anyway, i didnt mean you wouldnt fit in in canada, i meant you wouldnt fit in in spain. but it's true, you wouldnt fit in in canada either.
I'm not defeated by life Rifke because I have many alternatives. I don't know if I would fit in in Spain, but I know I wouldn't fit in in Canada. Actually I feel I don't fit in anywhere despite what it seems from the outside. Anyway fitting in is overrated. It's like being ok with the space you were meant to occupy. That mental state is defeat, no matter your circumstances.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom