Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hi honey bunny!!!!! <3

Having used a lot of methods now I drink my morning coffe made with a french press (kitchenaid) and a fine grinding. I like it muddy. Immersion is better than percolation.

Hi honey bunny!!!!! <3

You have so much patience to deal with these people, Rifke. Between Carlisle Baz with his illiteracy and foul mouth, LH with her paranoia and victim complex, Radis with his lethargy and lack of creativity, and Verso with his sociopathy and repetitiveness, I don't know how you do it. I think interacting with you is the highlight of their day (and mine too, but at least I appreciate it). You come in here talking about topics that are interesting and none of them are capable of offering anything of substance in return. They're already dull but can you imagine how painful their conversations would be if they didn't have you to fixate on? You're simply better than them in every way! :hearteyes:
I hope you're managing to keep cool in those disgustingly hot temperatures that you told us about, Queen! If only there were some way of harnessing the frostiness of the moronic foursome to turn their bad vibes into a form of A/C; we've heard of solar energy and green energy but this would be "moron energy". Then at least their presence would have some use.

Failing that, I would gladly fan you (and feed you grapes) while you read your Orhan Pamuk book, if you liked :love:
Like a Greek goddess! God(dess), it's such an honour to be one of your "leather boys"!!!!

you wouldnt fit in. too uptight.
I can't care less about fitting in Canada or elsewhere. I'm not an object in a box. I don't fit in here, that's why I will be a refugee by moral reasons and I don't have too much expectations about the place I will move. I will be dead inside like most people in exile.

You have so much patience to deal with these people, Rifke. Between Carlisle Baz with his illiteracy and foul mouth, LH with her paranoia and victim complex, Radis with his lethargy and lack of creativity, and Verso with his sociopathy and repetitiveness, I don't know how you do it. I think interacting with you is the highlight of their day (and mine too, but at least I appreciate it). You come in here talking about topics that are interesting and none of them are capable of offering anything of substance in return. They're already dull but can you imagine how painful their conversations would be if they didn't have you to fixate on? You're simply better than them in every way! :hearteyes:
I hope you're managing to keep cool in those disgustingly hot temperatures that you told us about, Queen! If only there were some way of harnessing the frostiness of the moronic foursome to turn their bad vibes into a form of A/C; we've heard of solar energy and green energy but this would be "moron energy". Then at least their presence would have some use.

Failing that, I would gladly fan you (and feed you grapes) while you read your Orhan Pamuk book, if you liked :love:
Like a Greek goddess! God(dess), it's such an honour to be one of your "leather boys"!!!!
Away and shite you big idiot

I see Harangue-Utan is in the house, downvoting everything he doesn't understand. He really should get his Ignore function fixed. :ROFLMAO:
I’m mean really who actually reads them full boring three foot posts anyhow.....

I think I’ve only ever read one of his epic meltdowns ever.....

And that was enough for me as I was looking around for sharp objects as I wanted to end it all...

Hey meringue mush.......

How about posting some pics of your leather boy crew??

You might even get a couple of likes for once 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

no you're not worthy. also i dont want it to get stolen. nor do i want it linked back to this forum once it has been written (or i might get cancelled!!)

it's pretty good though, i promise!!
it's got elements of milan kundera, anais nin, deborah levy, the films of luis bunuel and antonioni, and the staged photography of gregory crewdson (who am i leaving out, mr harangue?!), and is going to have at it's most feverish the feel of those old calvin klein obsession ads.

I would say some smoke came out of Carling Baz's ears when he read this post Queen honey bunny :hearteyes:, you're overloading his brain! He can't process your varied and eclectic influences. Similar to how he can't handle reading my "epic meltdown" posts because he didn't realise so many different words exist in the English language. You and I aren't reduced to making up words like "imotainly" in order to expand our vocabulary either; I'm still waiting for an explanation from him on what 'imotainly' was supposed to mean! Maybe he meant "self-immolation" which is what he does every time he comes onto the forum in a liquored up stupor and starts unintentionally revealing his fetishes regarding transvestites and boot-licking and the like!

Carling Baz at the start of a night's drinking, "maybe I won't make a div of myself tonight":
20210629_144608.jpg

Carling Baz by the end of the night before passing out, "so imotainly":

burning_man_in_waking_life.png

@Born to Harangue why is this creepazoid stalking me?????

It seems the creepazoid in question just can't resist flopping his omni-impotence around the forum. Carling Baz enjoys that too but they have different styles. They're both creeps, but Baz is more like a guy in a long trenchcoat who'll flash you in a dark alley before swiftly running away, whereas V**** is more of a Brock Turner "hey baby let me feel you up behind this dumpster while you're unconscious". Baz is your average public pervert but V**** is very methodical in his creepiness, so his creepazoid rating is off the charts in my opinion! He gets off on having these non-consensual interactions with you. R**** N*** meanwhile is the stereotypical henpecked husband and I don't even want to know what he gets up to and what he looks at on his phone while his wife is asleep!

Last edited:
I would say some smoke came out of Carling Baz's ears when he read this post Queen honey bunny :hearteyes:, you're overloading his brain! He can't process your varied and eclectic reading material. Similar to how he can't handle reading my "epic meltdown" posts because he didn't realise so many different words exist in the English language. You and I aren't reduced to making up words like "imotainly" in order to expand our vocabulary either; I'm still waiting for an explanation from him on what 'imotainly' was supposed to mean! Maybe he meant "self-immolation" which is what he does every time he comes onto the forum in a liquored up stupor and starts unintentionally revealing his fetishes regarding transvestites and boot-licking and the like!

Carling Baz at the start of a night's drinking, "maybe I won't make a div of myself tonight":
View attachment 73726

Carling Baz by the end of the night before passing out, "so imotainly":

View attachment 73727

It seems the creepazoid in question just can't resist flopping his omni-impotence around the forum. Carling Baz enjoys that too but they have different styles. They're both creeps, but Baz is more like a guy in a long trenchcoat who'll flash you in a dark alley before swiftly running away, whereas V**** is more of a Brock Turner "hey baby let me feel you up behind this dumpster while you're unconscious". Baz is your average public pervert but V**** is very methodical in his creepiness, so his creepazoid rating is off the charts in my opinion! He gets off on having these non-consensual interactions with you. R**** N*** meanwhile is the stereotypical henpecked husband and I don't even want to know what he gets up to and what he looks at on his phone while his wife is asleep!

Once again, your attempts to be 'witty' and 'cutting' have been blunted by your prolixity. You think you are coming at us with a knife but in reality what you are really belabouring us with is a cucumber - it's all mush. You remind me a bit of Neil Kinnock who used to surround everything he said with an adipose verbiage such that ultimately one ended up not really knowing what he was trying to say and feeling a bit sorry for his inadequacy.
But of course you won't read this because...

BtH Ignore Ed.png

:ROFLMAO:

Once again, your attempts to be 'witty' and 'cutting' have been blunted by your prolixity. You think you are coming at us with a knife but in reality what you are really belabouring us with is a cucumber - it's all mush. You remind me a bit of Neil Kinnock who used to surround everything he said with an adipose verbiage such that ultimately one ended up not really knowing what he was trying to say and feeling a bit sorry for his inadequacy.

View attachment 73729
Did you actually read his post...
Credit where it’s due ....

View attachment 73729

o_O

how many more times do you plan to use this 'prolix' word:lbf:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Did you actually read his post...
Credit where it’s due ....

No, not really. That's the point about his comments - although they have lots of words, in terms of content there's very little so you can skim-read them in about half-a-second. Suffice it to say that his insults are so immature and wide-of-the-mark they completely fail to make any impact whatsoever and in the end just highlight the paucity of his imagination and intelligence.

No, not really. That's the point about his comments - although they have lots of words, in terms of content there's very little so you can skim-read them in about half-a-second. Suffice it to say that his insults are so immature and wide-of-the-mark they completely fail to make any impact whatsoever and in the end just highlight the paucity of his imagination and intelligence.
Agree🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
As I have reputation to live Down to
EA47CEB3-9A4E-43FA-A738-5669792892F0.jpeg

Oh lor, is there actually any alcohol in Coors Light?
I'm watching the Tour de France right now. Mark Cavendish won! Quite remarkable. Let's hope it's an omen.
Yes.. I heard about the big crash the other day....
And correct me if I’m wrong a German protester is being sued?

Another good omen ....

VIVA ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Yes.. I heard about the big crash the other day....
And correct me if I’m wrong a German protester is being sued?

Another good omen ....

VIVA ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

It's not known who the protestor is or her nationality. It has been suggested that she's German because of what was written on her sign but it's not certain. Anyway, she has vanished, rather sensibly. It's not certain what they could do to her even if they found her.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom