Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I mean just look at this dozy Bastard Verso.......šŸ™„

Cant keep his nose out of any ones business......
He 4king loves it to Verso....

The way he carries its self on,
Youā€™d think he worked in the dole officešŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Time to milk the goats
You gummy c***.....

I'm starting to think Ketamine and Vegan are actually a couple.

I suspect rifke is posting as vegan etc. It's her go to comparison. Her legitimacy as an essential worker vs those who get on her nerves, who aren't 'working'. But it is work, to interact with the likes of her. She works those who give her the time of day to the bone.

Not convinced, Rife is an out an out wanker, I think there's something sinister about Ketamine and Vegan. look at how they both attack Mike Joyce, different words but the same message.

Yes. I guess one could say you are bullying rifke, too. :thumb:
So you admit sheā€™s mentally ill? The truth comes out!

Ketamine must be if she's in a relationship with Vegan in any way. The more I think about it the more I'm starting to think she is though. Look at how they both attack both Marr and Joyce, look at how she likes his inane posts, very odd for someone who on occasion comes across as pretty smart. They do say that opposites attract though, smart lady and the village idiot, who knows?

So you admit sheā€™s mentally ill? The truth comes out!

According to you she is. According to me she isn't.

Edit: Rifke is actually one of the sanest people I've ever e-met. She is a little crazy, but in a good way. :hearteyes:

Last edited:
Ketamine must be if she's in a relationship with Vegan in any way. The more I think about it the more I'm starting to think she is though. Look at how they both attack both Marr and Joyce, look at how she likes his inane posts, very odd for someone who on occasion comes across as pretty smart. They do say that opposites attract though, smart lady and the village idiot, who knows?
I know nothing about ketamine...
She rarely responds to my posts and never engages me in conversation...

The same of fake vegan ....
He releases no details of his personal life....

You might have a point her Surface .

Interesting Shazzzz....
I always presumed fake vegan was English with some of his words that he uses....

Have you noticed how fake vegan is now on your painting thread causing mischief???

I donā€™t think that Rifkie has the intelligence to be for people on one site...
That said it would suit her multiple personalities ..
No, I had guest posters on ignore, but I'll go have a look.

šŸ¤’
who wouldnt tell their life story to a perv who gets drunk and talks pinocchio
to peeps he thinks are 'leather boys':hammer:

:hand:

Not convinced, Rife is an out an out wanker, I think there's something sinister about Ketamine and Vegan. look at how they both attack Mike Joyce, different words but the same message.
:straightface:
oi the arrival of the skinny missing troll link:lbf:

FH Mike is another jobless DH.:lbf:
will end up in the bingo circuit:hammer:

Rifke is actually one of the sanest people I've ever e-met. She is a little crazy, but in a good way. :hearteyes:
Sure Jan GIF

ā€œI believe in free speechā€. Thank you Eric.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom