Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wait a second, now I’m back to being a successful touring musician who is indeed attending a prestigious and glamorous European artist residency program!?

Did you update your script or are you using an old version? I’m starting to worry about you.
I don't know how you can take it. Not haven't having rifke etc on ignore. I find it draining and saddening keeping in touch with the rifke-is-queen sentiment.

:hand:

'art residency' is an euphemism for the dole for
broke peeps to keep them off the street:mad:
more siphoning of money off the taxpayer:hammer:

Only took the dunce three tries to pull off that dazzling insult.

Yeah well, one does what one can to adjust to one's surroundings. Although, if I'd gone full on Radis-Noir style insult I would have offered something really dazzling like a comment about penis size or some such.

:mad:
there is what is known as 'dole shopping' which refers to layabouts
travelling ON THEIR DOLE to a venue that offers higher benefits
without work, be it in finland or elsewhere:hammer:

Yeah well, one does what one can to adjust to one's surroundings. Although, if I'd gone full on Radis-Noir style insult I would have offered something really dazzling like a comment about penis size or some such.

They were dazzling enough to make your change your username.

:hand:

'art residency' is an euphemism for the dole for
broke peeps to keep them off the street:mad:
more siphoning of money off the taxpayer:hammer:
I mean just look at this dozy Bastard Verso.......🙄

Cant keep his nose out of any ones business......
He 4king loves it to Verso....

The way he carries its self on,
You’d think he worked in the dole office🤥🤥🤥

Time to milk the goats
You gummy c***.....

I mean just look at this dozy Bastard Verso.......🙄

Cant keep his nose out of any ones business......
He 4king loves it to Verso....

The way he carries its self on,
You’d think he worked in the dole office🤥🤥🤥

Time to milk the goats
You gummy c***.....
I suspect rifke is posting as vegan etc. It's her go to comparison. Her legitimacy as an essential worker vs those who get on her nerves, who aren't 'working'. But it is work, to interact with the likes of her. She works those who give her the time of day to the bone.

I suspect rifke is posting as vegan etc. It's her go to comparison. Her legitimacy as an essential worker vs those who get on her nerves, who aren't 'working'. But it is work, to interact with the likes of her. She works those who give her the time of day to the bone.
And after all the hard work, it's just another fruitless battle brewing. It'll never be smooth sailing, or Champagne Problems.

I'm surprised Rifke has time to work since she's on here posting under four different names. Maybe she uses part of her wages to pay three other people to post for her. $80 each per week or something. And all to trick you Sharon, because that's how important you are. So much to consider.

Anyone who encourages you in this way of thinking instead of shutting it down instantly has a lot to answer for (I noticed Verso gave an 'informative' rating to one of your "rifke is bun bun and bth" posts yesterday, for example).

Interesting Shazzzz....
I always presumed fake vegan was English with some of his words that he uses....

Have you noticed how fake vegan is now on your painting thread causing mischief???

I don’t think that Rifkie has the intelligence to be for people on one site...
That said it would suit her multiple personalities ..

They were dazzling enough to make your change your username.

I see you're not only as dull and devoid of a personality as Verso, but you also have the same inflated sense of self-importance.

Maybe you are the same person? :unsure: 🤪

I see you're not only as dull and devoid of a personality as Verso, but you also have the same inflated sense of self-importance.

Maybe you are the same person? :unsure: 🤪
Shit, I really don’t think you’re in a position to call anyone out for lack of personality when your only distinguishable quality is the embarrassing compulsion to defend your beard. You’re essentially a non-entity that exists solely to toss pity reactions to a few struggling trolls.

Shit, I really don’t think you’re in a position to call anyone out for lack of personality when your only distinguishable quality is the embarrassing compulsion to defend your beard. You’re essentially a non-entity that exists solely to toss pity reactions to a few struggling trolls.

I guess that beats being a smug, loathsome, cynical c*** who bullies mentally ill women.

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 18.45.14.png

Also, you should check your definition of a "beard" LOL

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom