Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was worried about him yesterday and then finally he called in the middle of the night, and talked nonstop for hours until I told him goodnight.

The thing about rifke is that she can't get over the fact that while she perceives LH's life as being far worse than her own, LH seems much happier. Part of this comes from the fact that LH has actualized and developed her passion, whereas rifke's masterpiece-in-waiting will always be a pretentious daydream with the primary function of propping up her embarrassing delusions of grandeur. Every charming painting of a cow is another brutal reminder of the utter failure of rifke's alleged creativity. And after another day of her lukewarm ambitions drowned out by calls over the PA for a cleanup on aisle seven, she comes here to work out her disappointment on everyone else.

The thing about rifke is that she can't get over the fact that while she perceives LH's life as being far worse than her own, LH seems much happier. Part of this comes from the fact that LH has actualized and developed her passion, whereas rifke's masterpiece-in-waiting will always be a pretentious daydream with the primary function of propping up her embarrassing delusions of grandeur. Every charming painting of a cow is another brutal reminder of the utter failure of rifke's alleged creativity. And after another day of her lukewarm ambitions drowned out by calls over the PA for a cleanup on aisle seven, she comes here to work out her disappointment on everyone else.
Brutal, honest, and 4kin hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
I posted something similar last night....but not as funny..

:lbf:

that slippery 80 dollars:lbf:
all the magnates are willing to spend rifke money but one miserable penny they
wont set loose. the cow looks like a bull ,the 'cock':straightface:
like a hen the hen like a water buffalo...and so on, payment denied:rolleyes:
meanwhile, rifke already paid for the art supplies via her taxes:)
while the goldigging magnates are on the dole:hammer:

I'll be putting the lot of them on ignore again, in about an hour.
tenor.gif

WHEN TRUTH HITS HARD

Chilling.

I like Rifke. Sure she can come across as a bit of a Bc (bitchy ….) and I’m not talking British Columbia, but can’t we all? I particularly like her sense of fashion. Those cucumber trousers were terrific. Yes, her fashion likes are sometimes garish. I’ve been accused of having the fashion sense of Phyllis Diller. I blame my mother, who dressed me from a kid till 12 then started again from 20 to 35. I lost my way in the fashion stakes ;)

I like Rifke. Sure she can come across as a bit of a Bc (bitchy ….) and I’m not talking British Columbia, but can’t we all? I particularly like her sense of fashion. Those cucumber trousers were terrific. Yes, her fashion likes are sometimes garish. I’ve been accused of having the fashion sense of Phyllis Diller. I blame my mother, who dressed me from a kid till 12 then started again from 20 to 35. I lost my way in the fashion stakes ;)
I just ran this IP and it appears to be coming from a Stop ‘n’ Shop in western Canada.

What is this supposed to be? Devastating? Haven't you said everything in this post before? Why did you type it all again? Why are you here? Let me make this quick. Yes, Rifke works for her money, sorry if that's shocking to you for some reason. Yes, LH paints cows. Yes, Rifke is writing a book. No, LH painting a cow isn't a "brutal reminder of the failure of Rifke's creativity". LH seeming happier than Rifke is your perception; I think LH seems happier than you. Rifke is freer than LH; she pays her own way, she isn't visited by mental health care workers or burdened with manic friends who might flip out if the wrong thing is said to them. Didn't you tell LH a few months ago to "go take your meds", now you're throwing backhanded compliments her way in an attempt solely to belittle Rifke in your typical painstaking fashion due to your own insecurities.

I suppose harassing Sam Esty Rayner and Whitney Webb on Twitter wasn't bringing you the reaction you need so you've decided to fixate on a couple of people here instead to get your jollies. I know your working life is unstable right now which is why you have to apply to residency programs on another continent, so I feel bad for you if Rifke's regular income is a reminder of your failure to earn a living wage.

Everything else is just your usual slapped together series of insults, because you're intimidated by Rifke's confidence and belief in her own abilities or whatever your problem is. Only you know what keeps bringing you back here, although whether you're honest with yourself about those reasons is anybody's guess. The fact that you're critical about everyone else and never shine the spotlight on yourself as if you're flawless tells me that you're likely not honest with yourself at all. As FHIGMN might have said, it's pure Freudian projection.

The thing about Verso is that he can't get over the fact that while he perceives LH's life as being far worse than his own, LH seems much happier. Part of this comes from the fact that LH has actualized and developed her passion, whereas Verso's masterpiece-in-waiting will always be a pretentious daydream with the primary function of propping up his embarrassing delusions of grandeur. Every charming painting of a cow is another brutal reminder of the utter failure of Verso's alleged creativity.

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 18.45.14.png

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 18.45.29.png

@dum dum gets very exercised when people accuse him of being someone else, yet when one of the Rifke arse-cheeks appears, the other one is always very close behind. It can't be a coincident every time, can it?

What is this supposed to be? Devastating? Haven't you said everything in this post before? Why did you type it all again? Why are you here? Let me make this quick. Yes, Rifke works for her money, sorry if that's shocking to you for some reason. Yes, LH paints cows. Yes, Rifke is writing a book. No, LH painting a cow isn't a "brutal reminder of the failure of Rifke's creativity". LH seeming happier than Rifke is your perception; I think LH seems happier than you. Rifke is freer than LH; she pays her own way, she isn't visited by mental health care workers or burdened with manic friends who might flip out if the wrong thing is said to them. Didn't you tell LH a few months ago to "go take your meds", now you're throwing backhanded compliments her way in an attempt solely to belittle Rifke in your typical painstaking fashion due to your own insecurities.

I suppose harassing Sam Esty Rayner and Whitney Webb on Twitter wasn't bringing you the reaction you need so you've decided to fixate on a couple of people here instead to get your jollies. I know your working life is unstable right now which is why you have to apply to residency programs on another continent, so I feel bad for you if Rifke's regular income is a reminder of your failure to earn a living wage.

Everything else is just your usual slapped together series of insults, because you're intimidated by Rifke's confidence and belief in her own abilities or whatever your problem is. Only you know what keeps bringing you back here, although whether you're honest with yourself about those reasons is anybody's guess. The fact that you're critical about everyone else and never shine the spotlight on yourself as if you're flawless tells me that you're likely not honest with yourself at all. As FHIGMN might have said, it's pure Freudian projection.
Wait a second, now I’m back to being a successful touring musician who is indeed attending a prestigious and glamorous European artist residency program!?

Did you update your script or are you using an old version? I’m starting to worry about you.

@dum dum gets very exercised when people accuse him of being someone else, yet when one of the Rifke arse-cheeks appears, the other one is always very close behind. It can't be a coincident every time, can it?

Crétin Noir, seeing since you posted within four minutes of me, maybe you are rifke, too?

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom