Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I can't find where you said it now, but this will make interesting reading.

Still the Queen in 2016, rifke in that thread said the following: "i used to, when i was 19, hang around this serial killer forum, back when i was going through that obligatory killerz are kool phase that we all go through as youngsters (right??)"

I had the obligatory serial killer phase too when I was 18!
(So did Morrissey in his late teens/early 20s when he was reading The Murderers' Who's Who; I was going to say maybe it's what inspired his Dennis Nilsen hairstyle back then but Nilsen hadn't been caught yet, so it was just a coincidence.) I mostly hung around the Zodiac Killer forum without ever posting because they didn't seem welcoming to newcomers. Most of them had been on the case for years and didn't have time for new people coming in when they had just watched the film 'Zodiac', asking beginners' questions. There was even a rumour going around at the time that Britney Spears had taken an interest in the Zodiac case and was trying to solve it!

I had started off by reading about as many serial killers as possible but after reading half of 'The Stranger Beside Me' by Ann Rule I realised that serial killers with obvious sexual motives weren't that interesting to me. So from then on I focused mainly on The Zodiac Killer and Jack the Ripper, also because they had never been caught there was plenty of mystery and intrigue associated with them that you don't get when reading about the crimes - and looking at the grotesque visage - of Dennis Rader, for example.

The Zodiac Killer suspect I settled on was Lawrence Kane (the name 'Kane' was discovered in the Zodiac cipher in which the killer said he would reveal his identity). Kane was still alive when I started reading the forum which meant it didn't seem like a 'historical' case like Jack the Ripper and so I remember there was a feeling of excitement/nervous tension (in me) that he might be monitoring the forum too -- which seems highly unlikely now considering he was already in his mid-80s at that stage.
There was someone called 'Sandy' on the forum who was in her 60s or 70s and claimed she had been stalked by Kane for decades and recounted all the details of what had gone on.

For anyone who's interested, I know Verso is for sure: I now believe that The Zodiac Killer and Jack The Ripper were both Jewish. Zodiac = Lawrence Kane (Klein), Jack the Ripper = Aaron Kosminski. Their M.O. is a Jewish M.O. to me, think David Berkowitz. The lack of a blatant recognisable sexual component is a main factor, which isn't to say there wasn't a sexual motivation just not in the upfront way we associate with the majority of serial killers. That isn't an angle that the experts consider of course, although Kosminski has become a favourite Jack the Ripper suspect (a David Wilson documentary that I watched a few months ago singled Kosminski out as the likeliest suspect), while Kane as Zodiac is considered an outside bet to most, probably the 4th or 5th favourite suspect.

This is only tangentially related - I'll never have another opportunity to mention it - but a couple of years ago I had a lengthy argument on Twitter with Adam Goldberg (undoubtedly a close personal friend of Verso's; invited round to his place for dinner parties all the time), who I thought was just a run-of-the-mill podcaster. After about the tenth tweet I googled his name and saw that he had played 'Eddie' on Friends and also starred in Zodiac. I complimented him on the film which he was thankful for (or bemused about, I can't remember) and it terminated our debate. I inquired about him finding me a job in Hollywood but he didn't seem receptive to the idea and we went our separate ways, LOL! (I mean, I liked the film aside from the last part where it settles on Arthur Leigh Allen as its primary suspect and doesn't consider any other possibilities from what I recall. They really captured the '70s feel, though.)

And I'm not going to respond to you much anymore because while you are often an interesting poster whether I agree or not, you've allowed the bickering and your need to form teams, to affect the quality of your posts.

My only worthwhile posts are the ones where I praise Rifke effusively; you should get used to it because this is now a Rifke Stan account. You were the one who encouraged me to start posting with this account instead of anonymously; aren't you getting what you wanted? It could even be stated that through that encouragement, in a roundabout way, you were the one who brought Rifke and me together as we couldn't connect in the same way when I was anonymous. Now she has made my life so glamorous, you can't blame me for feeling amorous. 'S wonderful and you should be happy about this turn of events instead of acting like a #sadlittleman, Dave! Her and my favourite Bowie album is 1. Outside, do you realise how rare it is for two people to meet each other whose favourite Bowie album is 1. Outside??! Can you even begin to comprehend what a one in a million chance that is?? Around the time that I saw Rifke write that, it began to dawn on me that she is the Queen :hearteyes:. Now I'm steadfast and unshakeable in this view, so you can say goodbye to whatever you thought 'Born to Harangue' was because I'm now devoted to Rifke!

Last edited:
🤒
we have all manner of nutters here, all on the dole, so a couple more
will hardly be noticed😐
we have picassos, napoleons, einsteins, textile experts, particle effusion savants,all collecting
dole while pontificating and handing out advice🤒
FC will buy an 80 dollar piece only if you accept one of his
own 80 dollar masterworks in payment, cash money forget it
better chance for:pig:s to fly:hammer:

Still the Queen in 2016, rifke in that thread said the following: "i used to, when i was 19, hang around this serial killer forum, back when i was going through that obligatory killerz are kool phase that we all go through as youngsters (right??)"

(So did Morrissey in his late teens/early 20s when he was reading The Murderers' Who's Who; I was going to say maybe it's what inspired his Dennis Nilsen hairstyle back then but Nilsen hadn't been caught yet, so it was just a coincidence.) I mostly hung around the Zodiac Killer forum without ever posting because they didn't seem welcoming to newcomers. Most of them had been on the case for years and didn't have time for new people coming in when they had just watched the film 'Zodiac', asking beginners' questions. There was even a rumour going around at the time that Britney Spears had taken an interest in the Zodiac case and was trying to solve it!

I had started off by reading about as many serial killers as possible but after reading half of 'The Stranger Beside Me' by Ann Rule I realised that serial killers with obvious sexual motives weren't that interesting to me. So from then on I focused mainly on The Zodiac Killer and Jack the Ripper, also because they had never been caught there was plenty of mystery and intrigue associated with them that you don't get when reading about the crimes - and looking at the grotesque visage - of Dennis Rader, for example.

The Zodiac Killer suspect I settled on was Lawrence Kane (the name 'Kane' was discovered in the Zodiac cipher in which the killer said he would reveal his identity). Kane was still alive when I started reading the forum which meant it didn't seem like a 'historical' case like Jack the Ripper and so I remember there was a feeling of excitement/nervous tension (in me) that he might be monitoring the forum too -- which seems highly unlikely now considering he was already in his mid-80s at that stage.
There was someone called 'Sandy' on the forum who was in her 60s or 70s and claimed she had been stalked by Kane for decades and recounted all the details of what had gone on.

For anyone who's interested, I know Verso is for sure: I now believe that The Zodiac Killer and Jack The Ripper were both Jewish. Zodiac = Lawrence Kane (Klein), Jack the Ripper = Aaron Kosminski. Their M.O. is a Jewish M.O. to me, think David Berkowitz. The lack of a blatant recognisable sexual component is a main factor, which isn't to say there wasn't a sexual motivation just not in the upfront way we associate with the majority of serial killers. That isn't an angle that the experts consider of course, although Kosminski has become a favourite Jack the Ripper suspect (a David Wilson documentary that I watched a few months ago singled Kosminski out as the likeliest suspect), while Kane as Zodiac is considered an outside bet to most, probably the 4th or 5th favourite suspect.

This is only tangentially related - I'll never have another opportunity to mention it - but a couple of years ago I had a lengthy argument on Twitter with Adam Goldberg (undoubtedly a close personal friend of Verso's; invited round to his place for dinner parties all the time), who I thought was just a run-of-the-mill podcaster. After about the tenth tweet I googled his name and saw that he had played 'Eddie' on Friends and also starred in Zodiac. I complimented him on the film which he was thankful for (or bemused about, I can't remember) and it terminated our debate. I inquired about him finding me a job in Hollywood but he didn't seem receptive to the idea and we went our separate ways, LOL! (I mean, I liked the film aside from the last part where it settles on Arthur Leigh Allen as its primary suspect and doesn't consider any other possibilities from what I recall. They really captured the '70s feel, though.)

My only worthwhile posts are the ones where I praise Rifke effusively; you should get used to it because this is now a Rifke Stan account. You were the one who encouraged me to start posting with this account instead of anonymously; aren't you getting what you wanted? It could even be stated that through that encouragement, in a roundabout way, you were the one who brought Rifke and me together as we couldn't connect in the same way when I was anonymous. Now she has made my life so glamorous, you can't blame me for feeling amorous. 'S wonderful and you should be happy about this turn of events instead of acting like a #sadlittleman, Dave! Her and my favourite Bowie album is 1. Outside, do you realise how rare it is for two people to meet each other whose favourite Bowie album is 1. Outside??! Can you even begin to comprehend what a one in a million chance that is?? Around the time that I saw Rifke write that, it began to dawn on me that she is the Queen :hearteyes:. Now I'm steadfast and unshakeable in this view, so you can say goodbye to whatever you thought 'Born to Harangue' was because I'm now devoted to Rifke!
This was very boring and you’re trying way too hard (as usual), but it reminds me that for a while I was having phenomenal sex with Jake Gyllenhaal’s ex-girlfriend. She was a writer for a popular sitcom that ran for nearly 10 seasons.

Thank you about the cow, and now, on to the chicken you suggested.
View attachment 73379
I think you misunderstood. I said I knew someone that would pay $80 for a big cock. That's clearly a hen.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Maybe the two of you could get together and go on a non-sexually-motivated crime spree.

I think you misunderstood. I said I knew someone that would pay $80 for a big cock. That's clearly a hen.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Maybe the two of you could get together and go on a non-sexually-motivated crime spree.
I'll paint a big dickhead in time.

oh my gosh, your favourite bowie album is 1. Outside?!?!?! did you tell me that at the time or were you being coy?? i feel like that is definitely something i would remember as it is definitely proof that we are meant to be!!!!! :hearteyes:

wow, i never knew you worshipped me for so long!!!!! i wonder how many others out there worship me in secret?!?!?!? i bet LOTS!!!!

yes, going through a serial killer phase seems to be quite common (although heavens, that doesnt mean that WE are common, honey bunny!!!), but i should reiterate that i ONLY like the good looking ones. i entirely fail to see the point of the ugly ones!!!

what was the zodiac killer forum? did you ever go to serial killer central?! wouldnt that be amazing if we had already crossed paths?!?!?!

the other thing that is really amazing is this!!

so sweet and no sugar or aspartame! tastes just like a pear!!

oh man what a genius album. thank you for reminding me of how much i love it, born to harangue. that and funyuns really hit the spot tonight. why it is not everyones favourite album i will never understand!!

:lbf:

that slippery 80 dollars:lbf:
all the magnates are willing to spend rifke money but one miserable penny they
wont set loose. the cow looks like a bull ,the 'cock':straightface:
like a hen the hen like a water buffalo...and so on, payment denied:rolleyes:
meanwhile, rifke already paid for the art supplies via her taxes:)
while the goldigging magnates are on the dole:hammer:

:lbf:

that slippery 80 dollars:lbf:
all the magnates are willing to spend rifke money but one miserable penny they
wont set loose. the cow looks like a bull ,the 'cock':straightface:
like a hen the hen like a water buffalo...and so on, payment denied:rolleyes:
meanwhile, rifke already paid for the art supplies via her taxes:)
while the goldigging magnates are on the dole:hammer:
FYI, I gave $20 to homelessness and poverty relief programs about a week ago.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom