Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My home base psychiatrist is a tougher nut to crack. He's the one that extended me being locked up.

I zoom with him on Friday. Hopefully he lets me go home to be meek and paint, and clean up litter around my building.

My home base psychiatrist is a tougher nut to crack. He's the one that extended me being locked up.
He's older, so his English is not as hip as my younger doctor here in the ward. Both psychiatrists are of Asian descent. But in England, Asian means middle eastern, so can I describe their lineage as oriental?

I zoom with him on Friday. Hopefully he lets me go home to be meek and paint, and clean up litter around my building.
isnt it sort of fun being in there?

i was in the mental hospital once, only for a day and a half because i was on too much ativan and went a bit nuts, and i sort of enjoyed it. there were people to talk to and a good looking bi polar boy who played the guitar and a buffet breakfast and deserts after meals. the woman in the bed next to mine was kinda scary though, but other than that i wasnt in any hurry to go home. i even asked the doctor if i could stay because i kind of liked it and he said "no you dont belong here, go home", and i said "maybe i do?!" and he said "no you dont, go home".

isnt it sort of fun being in there?

i was in the mental hospital once, only for a day and a half because i was on too much ativan and went a bit nuts, and i sort of enjoyed it. there were people to talk to and a good looking bi polar boy who played the guitar and a buffet breakfast and deserts after meals. the woman in the bed next to mine was kinda scary though, but other than that i wasnt in any hurry to go home. i even asked the doctor if i could stay because i kind of liked it and he said "no you dont belong here, go home", and i said "maybe i do?!" and he said "no you dont, go home".
Rifke, honestly, I miss home desperately, but this is the best ward I've ever been in. I'll go sneak a photo of a piece of art they have here. Just a minute...

There are friendly people here. I've had some fun and admit I needed to be socialized. However I miss my apartment.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom