Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I think I was bitten by a spider and I've been in bed for six days. Today I got up for an hour but the other day when I was only up for 15 minutes I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. I rarely get sick and I know it's not covid. I had a mark that turned red and swollen and then I just felt exhausted.
I wasn't hungry and I thought maybe it would help not to eat so I didn't eat for three days but then on the fourth day I was very hungry so I went to get some food and that's when I thought I was going to fall over before I made it back home.
I hate going to the doctor and I'm trying to just rest until whatever it is goes away. I think they would have me stay in the hospital overnight if I went there and that sounds more dangerous than helpful with the risks of all the things you can catch there when you're in a weakened state. It's been almost a week though and I might go if it doesn't cure itself in another couple of days. All I've been doing is getting up to feed the cats, sometimes getting food for myself, and going back to bed. I've been watching lots of movies.
I had plans to do several things this week but I haven't done anything.
at least you dont have a job to worry about

I know you can't imagine a life where you can put away your mop bucket for a single day without having to go live on your sister's air mattress.
#CleanUpOnAisleSix
Don't get your hopes up that this is going to be the start of a conversation. I used to think that "beneath contempt" was just an expression but you make it real.
TRANSLATION:NO JOB :hammer:

I know you can't imagine a life where you can put away your mop bucket for a single day without having to go live on your sister's air mattress.
#CleanUpOnAisleSix
Don't get your hopes up that this is going to be the start of a conversation. I used to think that "beneath contempt" was just an expression but you make it real.
Yes it'd be far preferable to sit around in plastic chairs wearing filthy jeans smoking weed and eating seven eleven 'cuisine' with my seventeen cats all day. Oh dave-o, stop being such an angry lesbian all your life.

fekI think I was bitten by a spider and I've been in bed for six days. Today I got up for an hour but the other day when I was only up for 15 minutes I started sweating and felt like I was going to pass out. I rarely get sick and I know it's not covid. I had a mark that turned red and swollen and then I just felt exhausted.
I wasn't hungry and I thought maybe it would help not to eat so I didn't eat for three days but then on the fourth day I was very hungry so I went to get some food and that's when I thought I was going to fall over before I made it back home.
I hate going to the doctor and I'm trying to just rest until whatever it is goes away. I think they would have me stay in the hospital overnight if I went there and that sounds more dangerous than helpful with the risks of all the things you can catch there when you're in a weakened state. It's been almost a week though and I might go if it doesn't cure itself in another couple of days. All I've been doing is getting up to feed the cats, sometimes getting food for myself, and going back to bed. I've been watching lots of movies.
I had plans to do several things this week but I haven't done anything.

you fell coming back from 7-11?o_O
dont you have food in your compound?🤒

🤠

not true
RESULT: THEE DOEST, AND I QUOTH:FAIL:hammer:
radish also uses bizarre grammar and ancient word salads:blushing:

Watched an anime mini series called devil man crybaby and it was pretty excellent. Pretty bleak and very adult but it was surprising

🤒
i see the james dork is wearing a skull cap to hide his hideous bald head:oldman:
him and his unknown 'son' are carrying a load of broccoli and bees:crazy:
a load of five fingered tiny liquor bottles:hammer:

on day 17 of my fast, not really feeling it anymore. think i might break it, either today or wait until day 20. think i might just do a series of 10 day fasts instead of a long one since days 4-10 are really the best. the problem with shorter fasts is that im more apt to break them by eating whatever i want, and then i get the weird water retention in my one hand whenever i do that. if i were to do a forty day fast i would be more inclined to break it the proper way with a slice of watermelon a day for the first week or whatever.

:straightface:
no update from FC.... is it possible hes become Spiderman?🤠
check your rooftops peeps😡 you may have FC on top of your house😓

broke my fast today on the 18th day. the whole time i was fasting i just wanted a salad and so i bought a salad and was prepared for it to be amazing, like the first food you eat after having eaten nothing for days always is. so i took the first bite and.... nothing. it tasted exactly like nothing. took a second bite... nothing. i ate the whole thing, despite being disgustingly full, waiting for it to become amazing, and it never did. it just tasted weird and produced no satisfied sensation in me whatsoever. total disappointment. might as well not have eaten. so i may or may not eat tomorrow and then after that im going to fast again, this time for 15 days, because the first 15 days always go well, and then after that it all turns to shit.

I just watched in HBO the very interesting interview of Sharon Osbourne in the show of Bill Maher. The topic: cancel culture and the way she lost her job because she said a friend of hers had the right to express his opinion about what Megan Markle said.

Surely Meghan Markle was discriminated in many ways by the "royalty" and its bootlickers (worst than the royals).

BUT YOU CAN'T BECOME WHAT YOU HATE.

She should have made a step ahead and defend the right of other people to give their opinion, instead of hiding behind Ophra's skirt, and that would have showed she is a better person. If she really is.

broke my fast today on the 18th day. the whole time i was fasting i just wanted a salad and so i bought a salad and was prepared for it to be amazing, like the first food you eat after having eaten nothing for days always is. so i took the first bite and.... nothing. it tasted exactly like nothing. took a second bite... nothing. i ate the whole thing, despite being disgustingly full, waiting for it to become amazing, and it never did. it just tasted weird and produced no satisfied sensation in me whatsoever. total disappointment. might as well not have eaten. so i may or may not eat tomorrow and then after that im going to fast again, this time for 15 days, because the first 15 days always go well, and then after that it all turns to shit.
Choke on a carrot ... you fat twat ...

First Covid trial gig today, Blossoms playing to 5k in a tent in Sefton Park. Fans will be tested before and after gig and then again next week to look at the impact.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom